MicroTech LT10

kbejason

From Facebook
Aug 23, 2010
www.facebook.com
wanna ask MicroTech LT10 have how many type? which is the best one? wanna fix in 4G63T EVO3, can support how many bar of boost & how many HP?

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
wanna ask MicroTech LT10 have how many type? which is the best one? wanna fix in 4G63T EVO3, can support how many bar of boost & how many HP?
LT10s for Mitsubishi only got 1 type. The options are either u wanna use it with ur OEM Power TR as coil driver or use the X4 IGBT ignition module.

Also options are the build in map sensor or u can buy the 5bar map sensor...

But ask how much HP u want. How many HP ur hardware can produce and take...

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
errrr. how good the ECU is as good as the tuner...
i meant in the general range of like the microtech devices the one that would best suit 4 cylinder is the lt10s :biggrin:
not meaning lt10 is the best standalone for 4 cylinder engines out there :rolleyes:
but i agree with your statement 1000% sifu :adore: :biggrin:

ajin

Known Member
Nov 22, 2005
usually map sensor how much they sell for 3 bar n above?? for haltech or microtech?

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
usually map sensor how much they sell for 3 bar n above?? for haltech or microtech?
Normally 3 bar map sensor is on board. Does not require an external unit. 3 bar is for 1bar vacuum and 2 bar boost.

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

i meant in the general range of like the microtech devices the one that would best suit 4 cylinder is the lt10s :biggrin:
not meaning lt10 is the best standalone for 4 cylinder engines out there :rolleyes:
but i agree with your statement 1000% sifu :adore: :biggrin:
Rechip can be as closely good as standalone. Basically, it depends on usage. Street use and once a while track, sprint 500 good enough. If track machines for once a while street, lt10s no problem. And track machines for regular street use, ppt for something with much finer injection pulse and good Close loops. Example megasquirt and E11, sport 1000, sport 2000, motec, lt16 and the list goes on.

APTuning

Known Member
Normally 3 bar map sensor is on board. Does not require an external unit. 3 bar is for 1bar vacuum and 2 bar boost.

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

Rechip can be as closely good as standalone. Basically, it depends on usage. Street use and once a while track, sprint 500 good enough. If track machines for once a while street, lt10s no problem. And track machines for regular street use, ppt for something with much finer injection pulse and good Close loops. Example megasquirt and E11, sport 1000, sport 2000, motec, lt16 and the list goes on.
And Vi-Pec start popular in australia
http://advancedperformancetuning.blogspot.com/2011/04/vi-pec-engine-management.html

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

errrr. how good the ECU is as good as the tuner...
Tuner not only from experience but have good knowledge in Auto
And recognize the type of ECU he done.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
And Vi-Pec start popular in australia
Advanced Performance Tuning: Vi-PEC Engine Management

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Tuner not only from experience but have good knowledge in Auto
And recognize the type of ECU he done.
Thanks... What i meant was... In order for an ECU to work well as promised, the tuner that handles the ECU/tuning/engine has to be good/knowledgeable... Else, given an E11 v2 also won't perform.

Bro APTuning, just something to ask. Currently running LT10s with X4 ignitor... On wasted spark... Well, i got myself a set of Dynatek ARC-2 CDI. And planning to install them into the system.

Now, the problem is, do I still need to connect my X4..??

Thanks in advance. Please educate me more...

APTuning

Known Member
Thanks... What i meant was... In order for an ECU to work well as promised, the tuner that handles the ECU/tuning/engine has to be good/knowledgeable... Else, given an E11 v2 also won't perform.

Bro APTuning, just something to ask. Currently running LT10s with X4 ignitor... On wasted spark... Well, i got myself a set of Dynatek ARC-2 CDI. And planning to install them into the system.

Now, the problem is, do I still need to connect my X4..??

Thanks in advance. Please educate me more...

X4 is better than OEM Ignitor and good spark on high boost
If you use a coil bosch with X4 box,you can up the Dwell Ms for coils charging.
Better for high Boost and High Rev.
I was doing too much for microtech tuning and there is no dramas on pump gas and Methanol.
Microtech X4/X6 is good designed for Microtech ECU

Good Luck bro...

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
X4 is better than OEM Ignitor and good spark on high boost
If you use a coil bosch with X4 box,you can up the Dwell Ms for coils charging.
Better for high Boost and High Rev.
I was doing too much for microtech tuning and there is no dramas on pump gas and Methanol.
Microtech X4/X6 is good designed for Microtech ECU

Good Luck bro...
Thanks for the good information.
but planning to run on CDI... cause
already bought a set....

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Btw, I'm running on race-tech coils. It looks very similar to the spark-tech.

APTuning

Known Member
Thanks for the good information.
but planning to run on CDI... cause
already bought a set....

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Btw, I'm running on race-tech coils. It looks very similar to the spark-tech.
Yehh you can try and tune properly.Hope you can make a good number on the dyno

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Haha.. thanks APTuning. But the numbers aren't my ultimate aim... I wanted a better curve pattern. As close to NA as possible...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just received my car last friday and noticed the 'check engine light' never lights up just before starting the engine. If i'm not mistaken, the light should be turned on automatically for a few seconds before/during starting the engine?:confused: Anybody have any experience about this? Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience