Original evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Original evo

balasjoe

500 RPM
Jan 13, 2005
Looking for a clean, stock standard virgin ride, its like you are looking for a needle in the haystack sir. If you really intent to own a "virgin" evo, the i should suggest you to get hold of those student APs and bring back one from Jap, that will solve it. Downside is you will have to bear with the 2 years no transfer ruling retention there will be agreement made between you and the student coming from the lawyers/comm of oath indicating its yours, BUT not covering on if the student's goes bankrupt or suddenly kiok or dead. Like James said, if you want a "virgin" ride, with an exclusive agreed price maybe someone will make it stock for you back again exclusively...

I apologize to the threadowner on my rudeness interrupting his thread. BUMP for your ride truly...

Loans....bank not so sure....you may try and ask Public Bank or Alliance Bank....otherwise credit institution like Boustead or Semangat Anggun maybe your option...
Hi,

i got one virgin one :P
when free to view ;)

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
nice car.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, would like to know, what is the advatage/benefit to install a fuel regulator for the car (more fc safe or ......). and how often do we need to service/adjust this fuel regulator. pls advide.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience