My car oversteer alot. What bars to buy?

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
have u checked the condition of ur rear arm bushes?? cause u can upgrade all u want with bars, but its not gonna help when there is free play on ur rear arms..

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
try changing your driving style a bit ^^ listen more to your car, what he wan to tell you, how much grip his tyre still had, and how many G's you still can put on his body~ lol~ found out the limits then only ops for the one factor which is lacking~ ^^

happy cornering~

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
try changing your driving style a bit ^^ listen more to your car, what he wan to tell you, how much grip his tyre still had, and how many G's you still can put on his body~ lol~ found out the limits then only ops for the one factor which is lacking~ ^^

happy cornering~
clutch kick
dirt drop
jump
handbrake
feint
inertia

hahaha.. joking only :rofl:

farisbmx

Jul 14, 2009
Yo guys thanks so much for your great advise and comments.

I already change to toyo t1R on 22nd April.

So far did not play corner cos tyre still new!

I will be getting my Rear Anti Roll bar this Monday

And on the 7th hopefully my budget is enough to get the BC BR coilover!

Will report soon!

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

yo guys i think its really because of my tires. Because according to this website

Malaysia Anti roll bar manufacturer,Car accessory distributor,Car spare Part supplies,chassis strengthening,Strut Bars

It said

OVERSTEER
"Rear tires lose grip and causing the rear end of the vehicle slides out. Oversteer can be corrected by stiffening the vehicle's front chassis."

But i think my front is stiff already because my semi adjustable coilover is pretty hard at front and also i have a strut bar at the front.

So i suspected maybe its the tyre.

Or is the website wrong?

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
clutch kick
dirt drop
jump
handbrake
feint
inertia

hahaha.. joking only :rofl:

that's dirt autocross style driving bro~ XD~

happy driving with new set of tyres~ btw, test running on 1 degree of camber at the rear~ ;) it might help reducing oversteering~

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Could it be too much torque?? Coz if you corner at 120km/h using 4th gear (rpm higher) then might skid. If you use 5th gear (lower rmp) with lower torque the your car wouldn't skid??

Just my humble theory. I skid 'slide' my neo b4 also. 80km/h at a pretty sharp hairpin corner. :driver: