Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Ok, although I wanted to keep my privacy I think I would share a bit of my story here as a bad lesson learned.

My wife has been demon-possessed since few months ago, the 'thing' came usually at night but it did came during the day. I came as a shock to me initially because I really didn't expect it could happen in my family, but it was my fault actually.

My wife received a courier package addressed in her name in her office and unsuspectingly she opened the package and there was a black stone, so she called me immediate that some stupid fellow sent her this, I shrugged it off as just a prank.

Not long after I received a sms from +442032892491 saying that the stone has been done with black magic, my wife and I would see each other as being disgusting, while my girlfriend would be having good relationship and fertile with me. I immediately called my wife to discard the package but thing was late. Ever since the evil spirit came and play havoc in me and wife's lives. Its target is to sabotage and make my wife leaving me.

The evil spirit totally possesses my wife, she has no idea what happened to her. Her voice changes to another woman with mainland Chinese slang, and often presents as my asshole girlfriend asking me not to mate with my wife and stay away from her. I was a Christian who couldn't hold on and turned bad 2 years back, though I still love my family so I said goodbye to her to end the relationship. I had no one to turn to so I sought the help of my pastor and he came to help praying and casting the evil spirit out, it went away but it came back again later. It is still around and the last time it came was last night. I did as taught by my pastor, stay away from sin and repent and prayed in the name of Jesus Christ to drive it away, it didn't want to so I asked in the name of the Lord that who sent it and what was it's name. It fooled around initially but after I ordered it repeatedly in the name of Christ Jesus it told me it was XXX, that's the name of my f**king delinquent girlfriend. I asked again how it came to possess my wife, it replied: The shirt.

Apparently it was the shirt again was done with black magic that I already threw away that my girlfriend gave me I kept in in the wardrobe and never wear. That I remembered the night my wife took the shirt out from the wardrobe, she was pushed backward by something so forcefully she bang the cabinet behind her as I witnessed with my eyes. She asked what happened was it the static electric charge in the fabric or something caused this? Seeing this I knew in my heart that that shirt must be something on, I kept mum on this for fear of scaring her and threw it away myself. But now the evil spirit came back again.

Cut the long story short, we are being attacked in the high-tech space with email and facebook hacking, msn hacking, telephone, voice and sms tapping and eavesdropping, threat calls etc all you can imagine and unimaginable do happen to us like seen in movie. Now the attack comes from another dimension of the world, supernatural and superstitious seem to be, but it's real.

The f thing is I still have no proof to charge her. She denied all the things flatly from the start and pleaded innocent. Surely I would let the perpetrator pays back 100x if found, I swear, but again pastor advised me not to take revenge, do not take an eye for an eye lest it becomes a vicious cycle for God say: "Vengeance is mine. I will repay". But my family still is in war with the unseen...

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
Seem this topic so syok..
Let me share my experience here ~!!
Last time at Sungai Buloh... Racing with one turboed car...
Finally Saw White Shirt Girl Pass by... and I Quickly Slow DOWN !!
At the end... I lose the Race !! :rolleyes:

Imprezho

Known Member
Dec 30, 2003
Guys is this room closed? I have one that happened to me at the beginning of the year 2011 happened in genting highlands First World. Was staying with my gf one night somewhere at the highest floor when this happened. It was around 3am in the morning and i was in a deep sleep dreaming when i heard this weird sound from the room coffee table which we have relocated it away from the two single beds which were separated. There was a box of matches and an ashtray which was untouched throughout the entire time were in the room. The weird sound which i heard very very clearly is some dude which was wanting to light the matches/ciggies that i have placed my ciggies there. So i woke up and went to the toilet to freshen up since i tot i was dreaming that i heard it clearly. Here is the scary part, i left my notebook on the table with all notebook windows were shut. When i actually checked again to where the sound was coming from there was this notepad mentioning "WHY ME". I totally freaked out and went back to my bed and pretended to close my eyes till the next morning. So i woke up and checked my notebook again to see whether the notepad was still there. Well it wasnt there anymore. I did asked my gf to whether she has touched the notebook and she said NO.

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Guys is this room closed? I have one that happened to me at the beginning of the year 2011 happened in genting highlands First World. Was staying with my gf one night somewhere at the highest floor when this happened. It was around 3am in the morning and i was in a deep sleep dreaming when i heard this weird sound from the room coffee table which we have relocated it away from the two single beds which were separated. There was a box of matches and an ashtray which was untouched throughout the entire time were in the room. The weird sound which i heard very very clearly is some dude which was wanting to light the matches/ciggies that i have placed my ciggies there. So i woke up and went to the toilet to freshen up since i tot i was dreaming that i heard it clearly. Here is the scary part, i left my notebook on the table with all notebook windows were shut. When i actually checked again to where the sound was coming from there was this notepad mentioning "WHY ME". I totally freaked out and went back to my bed and pretended to close my eyes till the next morning. So i woke up and checked my notebook again to see whether the notepad was still there. Well it wasnt there anymore. I did asked my gf to whether she has touched the notebook and she said NO.
you mean your notebook is missing ?

i have stories to share , but need some time to state all out , farthermore it's alrdy 3.20am and beginning to rain , so i shall leave it till next day

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
Seems like most of the ghost stories comes from genting highland, any story from ria apartment genting?

TR: the road u mentioned I traveled very often, but mostly during day time

SF: maybe u wasn't bringing back a cat, more like bringing home a creepy cat, he might be the ghost.

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
Mick47, i have friends that had tales from staying in Ria Apartment. Apparently that place is quite happening also.

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
YYC,

maybe u could share a little more detail without revealing yr identity....
+101.. can use Mr.A or Ms.B as someone (or somethin..)

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

seen chinese lady in fully white shirt with long black hair walking alone in tunnel after genting higland highway during on my way to gebeng,kuantan at wee morning 3am.i think how come a lady walking alone on highway in this time...somemore i never see any breakdown car in beside a road if yes,maybe she walk for help ok...but no,how she get out and walking on highway 3am morning...i have to think to stop and reserve car asking her r u ok?need help?but i feel unwell,bulu2 berdiri cool...as i never on the air con cuz that time i drive and smoke avoid fall sleep with on radio load sound.then,i look to my thai god which hang at small mirror and praying for few second and continue my trip without look back again...
as safety,she is ghost or human better never tumpang anyone in highway all d time.maybe some of you willing say i am selfish ppl...i no mind as long as i never kill,bull or doin anything wrong...ok.it really dangerous to pick any ppl in highway...just hope she got help from other.hehehe...iam no many willing to stop on there help her...r u?
I agree tat.. 3am @ highway....:marchmellow:

btw.. inside tunnel can receive radio signal?? :hmmmm:

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
A little known fact....

The most haunted house in Malaysia is Uncle Chiew's love shack. Every weekend they have fubu night
until the wee hours of morning. That's where you will see a lot of 'hamsap kwai'.
:dancing2::dancing2::dancing2:

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Well, recently something really strange happened in my house..
ever since my sis and mother brought back an old male cat that
is kinda sick. So, have to go for 4 jabs and quarantine for a month.
Skin disease.

The cat is caged behind my kitchen along with my other 2 dogs in
the kitchen.

So, 1 fine day, when I came home, my sis told me our house got
dirty things. I didn't believe at 1st and ask her to stop bullshitting
if got, ask the ghost to show him/herself :rofl:

She told me, the cat got out of the cage on its own when no one is
at home. I said "you girls forgot to latch back the cage after feeding
him is it?"

She said no, she did latched it and the cat is outside the cage with
the cage latched! I said "Either that, you thought the cat is inside
and you latched it without knowing the cat is outside still?" She said no.

Okay nvm, we just sleep nicely for few days ignoring what weird thing
had happened.

So, another day, my mother and sis went out again. This time, they
make sure they latch the cage before going out with the cat inside.

So, there it go, they went out and came back. They got a shock and
saw the cat sitting in the living room. Straight away, went to the kitchen
and check. There it is again. The cage is latched nicely and the cat is outside.

This time, I believe there is something dirty in the house. A new one.
There is adi one before for many years. Suspect is a small kid ghost
who usually play with the kettle button only and nothing else he will play.

Not sure is the kid that let the cat out or a new ghost? Could be the cat's
previous owner that passed away? Too many possibilities. No harm done
to us so far. *Gasp...* :afraid:
just like 'The mummy' movie..ghost should scare of cats mah... no?

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Let me begin my stories ... hope it's not too long and boring ... some ppl might read it somewhere else coz i posted online b4 but what the hell , share only le

Happened in 2001
Location : nearby PJ old town , the road where CAMPBELL factory on ur left heading to the roundabout.
Time : around 2am++

after NY eve celebration , after mamak-ing @ pj old town , left that place to friend's place for sleepover , windows down listening to RW's ROCK DJ ,

if you ever stayed there or always passed by there last 10 years plus , the trees have outshine the lamp post , practically whole stretch of road is in black pitch despite existence of lamp posts.

so we were cruising , then i heard dogs howling , no surprise when i look @ opposite road and true enuf there were 3-4 dogs around , later on weird voices started coming fr the radio itself , Rock Deejay was still playing accompanied by crying womens' voice like asking for help ...

when i 1st heard i thought it was my imagination , but the cries was getting louder in the background of the song , well i couldnt stand no more , then i looked at my friend , all this while he has been looking at me but i didnt realise ,

i asked him , you hear what i hear , he nodded and i kinda freaked out , turn off radio , wind up window and speed off fr that place ...

Imprezho

Known Member
Dec 30, 2003
Liz@ard no ler notebook was still there. The notepad program at the notebook went missing. A piece of advice is not to stay to high floors as its much more scary. Try to stay at a lower deck of floors.

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
2nd installment

Year :2002

bunch of buddies and i went to PD for a 3d 2n vacation , booked the whole apartment , double storey type ...

as i was the only smoker @ that time , so no choice lor , have to get out of the apartment to smoke ...

was smoking next to the lift while looking @ the opposite side of the apartment , nice houses they have , so smoke 1 and when i started my 2nd stick , say in midway , something white in colour shot pass me , it was going up , all i saw was a white cloth pass by me ...

was shocked like hell , my hands were trembling , in the end , threw the cig and fast fast get back into apartment , next thing i know when i took out the buddha locket , it was broken into half at the face ...

ok till here ....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone had idea where to custom made Heat shield in KL and selangor area, I had been quote to exhaust shop, but most of them refuse to do so.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience