GT3 RS vs RADICAL S3 in Sepang

adam

Known Member
Nov 17, 2007
Both awesome cars.. Who'd win?

:driver:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L0_13Ze8QKk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kimoka

Known Member
Jul 20, 2006
You the driver of the green GT3 that crashed near the end of RCA?

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
The GT3RS driver owes us all a refund for making us lose nearly 25% of our track day. I am genuinely pissed that he brought his unpaid duties car, shuntted it into a wall AND caused a 45 min closure. Great car, mediocre driving and lousy attitude. AT LEAST apologise.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
does anyone know why did he crashed at the end? cant the track day be extended because of the accident?

redridinghood86

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The GT3RS driver owes us all a refund for making us lose nearly 25% of our track day. I am genuinely pissed that he brought his unpaid duties car, shuntted it into a wall AND caused a 45 min closure. Great car, mediocre driving and lousy attitude. AT LEAST apologise.
I wouldn't call it mediocre driving as it was pretty fast even on wet, however what shocked me was that the red flag was caused when the track was almost fully dried up. It pissed me off a little as I couldn't get a satisfying drive that day and just when my tyres are ready, red flag!

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
cant the track day be extended because of the accident?
usually organisers rent the track from SIC management based on time slots. lets say for 3 hours (example 1200-1500hrs) and there's an accident after 5 minutes track opened and the remaining 2hours 55mins the track has to be closed to clear up debris/wreck. organiser still have to pay for full 3 hours (and that means participants pay la) even though the session effectively ran for 5 minutes only.

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
usually organisers rent the track from SIC management based on time slots. lets say for 3 hours (example 1200-1500hrs) and there's an accident after 5 minutes track opened and the remaining 2hours 55mins the track has to be closed to clear up debris/wreck. organiser still have to pay for full 3 hours (and that means participants pay la) even though the session effectively ran for 5 minutes only.
Yup..no question about this....

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Actually he shunted a Subaru (brown) at turn 13 or 14 (can't recall) but it's before the long back straight....
Subaru's right rear around the wheel arch was dented visually confirmed and GT3's rear left wheel 'cabut-ed' and resting on the gravel.... costly...

It was a burning car at turn 4/5 there that cause the early close shop..not the GT3 accident.

YouTube - 16th April 2011 RCA Sepang Trackday

Last edited:

kimoka

Known Member
Jul 20, 2006
Yup..no question about this....

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Actually he shunted a Subaru (brown) at turn 13 or 14 (can't recall) but it's before the long back straight....
Subaru's right rear around the wheel arch was dented visually confirmed and GT3's rear left wheel 'cabut-ed' and resting on the gravel.... costly...

It was a burning car at turn 4/5 there that cause the early close shop..not the GT3 accident.

YouTube - 16th April 2011 RCA Sepang Trackday
sure its the burning car that caused that? because the GT3 only got towed in right about 12pm.

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
sure its the burning car that caused that? because the GT3 only got towed in right about 12pm.

I think the GT3 and Rex is at a rather safe spot and won't cause a Red Flag..(I think only)
So have to ask Danny or other officials from RCA later...

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Q? do any 1 notice r there any flag man @ the post?

Q? what take them so long to toll the cars out of harm way?

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
I saw 1 obvious flag man at turn 9 only. (Red Flag also faded like pink flag only...)

There are obviously too many cars 'trapped' in gravel and sand that session.. So maybe they don't know which to work on?? (Blown Engine DC2, GT3 + Rex, Burning 'car', etc...)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys, I love turbo cars so i'm planning to turbo my CPS in a few year time. But, right now i'm just researching all the options and ways I can mod my car in the future.

I have a tonne of questions but this is the main one.

What's the difference between 4g93T, 4g63T, GSR and EVO 3 engine?

People usually go for GSR as it is said to be the most powerful. But will it be better if I just turbo my original engine? Less hassel with JPJ endorsement and such i assume? Any...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience