WAI HENG EXHAUST service too good already,maybe over good.

ToY_mAcHiNe5

Known Member
Sep 1, 2008
those who are IPOHian, highly recommended to have your exhaust modification n etc at OU Fair Park, find abg mie.. he is really professional guy... even outside ipoh, just go to stadium area, then you will find his shop in front of EON Bank, Fair Park... =)

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
well i got bad experience with Wai Heng , all i request for a silencer for my hks and wanted their opinion on changin a new one for my evo 8 but the guys there dam bloody rude treat me like one cheap bugger , i took my ride and ciow and told them to respect customers.. this is in kepong branch. dont ever go there..

Aura

1,500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
After I left a turbo life in 2008, I never went to any exhaust shop anymore.. Now drive NA BLM with stock exhaust system..So damai while driving.. Feel sorry for what you've been through bro..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
skyboy,
u neva tell them, 'woi, u think i got no money ah?'........i will complaint to yr boss & make sure all of u clowns wont be working here tmr.......

aura,
i have the same thinking of u...my wife told me to sell my perdana & get saga blm haha...

lkc

Known Member
Mar 3, 2010
petaling jaya
still ori exhaust the best,but we tend to get itchy always and mod it,hehe....drive evo also they layan u like this?looks like they really dun wanna do business.Wai heng tak tipu bukan wai heng,jual dulu,belakang settle this 1 should be their motto,keke.

Ratbit

Known Member
Feb 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
...just hate their way of sawing off the exhaust pipe without taken it off first from the car undercarriage, their sharp end of the saw chipped and scratch some of the undercarriage rust protective paint coatings, and they "buat tak kisah" when you tell them to be careful.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
think of goin to check-it-out their product @ WAi Heng Kota Damansara.. but now duwan liao...

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
i second the statement of Wai Heng's Kota Damansara branch being rude, irresponsible and unethical. The Kota Damansara branch could well be the worst of all branches. There's this dark, small sized chinese man who runs the show there and is extremely rude. This was about 2 years ago.

These chain of shops do not have competent workers. They probably accept candidates with or without experience, train them to weld and expect them to perform on the field with real customers who drives real cars who actually know their cars.

These clueless candidates even provide their opinions on exhaust designs, right up to the exact diameter and silencer types for the best engine performance.

My suggestion is to use shops that are already being recommended all over the forums.

Chain shops like Wai Heng may come in handy during the weekends of late afternoon when you only need them to weld on a tailpipe or replace a worn mount. even that, you need to be extremely vigilant.

I'd like to see someone with actual video footage of their bad experience in such places.

andrewk

Jan 9, 2009
Wow... that bad at Wai Heng? I nearly wanted to do my tailpipes there.... lucky they didn't have stock.

So at the end, I went to Torquegear @ Sunway. Clean and pro job.

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
Jian Hang motorsports..i did my full exhaust system there and happy with the workmanship..from kajang all the way to batu caves to get my exhaust done..even took some time to complete was kinda satisfied and did not have to return for any touch up jobs..

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
maybe all of them were gangsters which open shop to clean his dirty money...hahahaa..same like EMPIRE TOWER which fund by gangsters from singapore...

Viera Sasaki

Known Member
Feb 17, 2011
Perlis,Malaysia
dont go JFA also...

recently (2x-Jan-2011) was there to get my extractor patched up cuz it is leaking air...
i ask first for a quote.. and was quoted RM 120 by the lady there... since i am noob in this so i agree to the price as i think it is reasonable...

boy was i wrong..
not only i was ripped off later, the workmanship is horrible and lousy...

first,
the worker took like almost 2 hours to take out my extractor....
how hard is it to remove a header from a satria neo?

second,
i replace the rubber bushing holding the exhaust system as it is broken.. i was quoted RM 30 a piece... abit expensive but fine since i am already there...

few weeks later, i felt something is not right as the exhaust sounded like it is leaking... went to SC, jacked up my car and guess what... the exhaust is hitting the gearbox mounting and upon closer inspection, the rubber bushing that JFA installed was wrongly installed. the bushing pulled the exhaust closer to the gearbox mount
=.=
now i got a hole the size of 20cents coin...

my total bill comes up to RM270 not including the RM 90 (RM 30 per bush)
from RM120 to RM 270.. when i asked why, the lady say her worker take too much time on my car...

like what the hell... is it my fault your worker is incompetent?

FARKING HELL....
JFA will only do their work nicely and neatly when u drive ur self a Porsche or a Ferrari or have a very deep pocket. I've seen once the exhaust welding they had done between a Waja and a Gallardo. I swear it's look so much different in terms of quality and workmanship.

Anybody had tried doing their exhaust work at EVERCO Sunway before? I think I would like to try at it.

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
good exhaust shop... jian hang summit USJ and Ijal near batu caves/selayang, Ijal was jian hang ex-staff..both shop good craftsmanship and cheaper than JFK...

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
kc, how can u be a noob, but sorry to hear about htem la, i guess their quality has dropped, must look for a better person then
i read good review of them before... hence why i drop by there..

guess i did not do any homework prior to the visit as the review i read was like 2-3 years before my visit that day....

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

really ripped of...

:thefinger: them....

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

JFA will only do their work nicely and neatly when u drive ur self a Porsche or a Ferrari or have a very deep pocket. I've seen once the exhaust welding they had done between a Waja and a Gallardo. I swear it's look so much different in terms of quality and workmanship.

Anybody had tried doing their exhaust work at EVERCO Sunway before? I think I would like to try at it.
there is a version 8 there too when my car was there... yes i can see the effort they put in to measure and do everything nicely for the scooby...

:thefinger: :thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Over 390,000 virtual laps raced, more than 4,800 virtual racers, 20 finalists, but ultimately there can be only 1 winner of the Castrol EDGE Experience Nurburgring: The Sequel.

<!--more-->After a dramatic final elimination round whereby finalists battled it out in BMWs in the ultimate test of driving skills, one finalists took his place on top of the podium to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience