Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Gti,

Yo bro, its my turn again to DISAGREE with u now!!! Hahahaha... We will have "2" big dates with Wembley comes end of May, my fren!!! Hahahaha... Dun forget abt the 'small matter' of the FA Cup too ya~~~ ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Joke aside, we really needs to concentrate on this weekend game against Shitty as we r just a step away from another FA Cup final... Once we reach there, we will have a great chance to win the trophy itself as its always a special place to b!!!

Shitty game will b another big test for us and i dun really think Tevez will miss the game (although i didnt know how badly is his injury - hamstring)... With the players they have n the rivalry btw us n them, its never gonna b easy!!! With Rooney out, hopefully Berba n co will b able to score more than Shitty to win us the game!!!

If I'm not wrong, i think Ass-senal will play Loserfool at the Emirates this week... And i have got a feeling, it will ended with another draw for the Gunners... Let's see how things go...

^.^ Pls dun disagreed with me anymore ya~~~ Hahahaha...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Here come the FA Cup Semi Final against Man Shitty at the Wembley this Sat nite!!! We will b without our talisman - Rooney, who r in great form at the moment... But things might just get even as Shitty Tevez might miss the game due to injury too... Hmm... Interesting!!!

I think it will b an open game as the stakes of this game is huge!!! Expecting SAF to go back to the 4-5-1 with Berba upfront supporting by Nani, Scholesy, Anderson, Carrick n Valencia... Hopefully Owen might get some minutes in this game too... Would like to see him to do so...

Without Tevez, Shitty will bank on Dzeko or Balotelli or both... Not so much concerning abt Dzeko, as i think Vida n Rio will b able to handle him well... But Balotelli r very unexpected... Mayb we need to 'provoke' him a bit by going in on him with some tough n hard tackling... Hahaha... Just like other teams did to our Rooney... The Italian is famous for his short temper, so when provoke he might react in wild fashion thus a chance to get send off!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Other than tht, Mancini loves to field 3 defensive midfielders together in big games... This might affect their supplies to the front man but will make them hard to break down... If they go for 4-4-2 or opting for D. Silva, their midfield area will b weaken slightly... So there will always b chances for us to break them down with speeds n flowing football...

With Carrick back on form, things will look much brighter for us!!! Hahaha... With SCholesy n Anderson also in the middle, we can both defence n attack very well... Then our wing threats r always dangerous... If we play with full concentration n spirit, we are able to beat Shitty no problem!!! Hopefully Berba will b able to keep scoring for us n bring glories back to Old Toilet!!!

I'm going for a 3-1 win for us, Red Devils~~~ Go Go Go~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Oh~~~ Too bad tht we have crashed out of the Semi of FA Cup n burst our Treble dream this season~~~ =.=" BUt we lost as a team n everyone of the player have to pick themselves up for the games ahead of us n forget abt the lost to Shitty!!!

I think we thrown the game away ourselves at Wembley, as Shitty was playing with fears n nerves at the start of the game... They were slow n hesitating!!! It was a HUGE mistake where Berba cant convert the chance tht Nani set him up right after he missed the 1 on 1 chance~~~ It is tougher to put the ball over the bar than putting in into the back of the net, but Berba managed to do so~~~ =.=" Pengsan~~~ It was a great chance to break Shitty n hunting them down at tht moment... But we missed tht~~~

As for the goal we conceded, I think it was a few errors tht lead to it... 1stly, why Rio made tht back pass to the keeper to put things under pressure?! I think he knew that Shitty players were pressing him, so why not safety 1st n clear the ball away or out of play?! Then VDS clearance was bad... If he had cleared it better, all will b fine!!! After tht, Carrick mistake was stingy~~~ It was very surprising given the recent revival of form by Carrick... I think he lost his composure n rush for a pass to Scholesy...

But bravo to Toure, as he still got a lot to do in order to score tht goal... But he did it so well by beating both Vidic n VDS...

After that, we looked tiring and never look like able to come back into the game let alone Scholesy was being sent off later... =.=" Too bad to end the dreams for players who havent win the FA Cup b4, especially for VDS who r retiring soon...

Its over for us in the FA Cup, so let's concentrate in what's next for us... Both the Newcastle away n Everton hom game this week r very important for us, as we need to bag the 6 points b4 we head into next week critical period where we r playing the ECL Semi (2 games) and against both Ass-senal (away) n Chelshit (hom)...

If we can get full 6 points in the next coming 2 EPL games, we will b very 'comfortable' in the remaining of the title run in... The Gunner have dropped another 2 points yest, which is the onli high point last week!!! =.=" So its 6 points gap with 6 games to go... Gunner will travel to White Hart Lane in mid week when we face Newcastle... I'm predicting another draw for them, so we have got to take our chance to beat Newcastle, in order to open up a wider gap in the EPL...

======================================================================

In other issue, i watched the El Clasicos live too... Hmm... I have a very bad feeling towards RM, where they used all kinda bad tactic to beat Barca... I really do not like what Pepe did for the past 2 Clasicos, where he was too rough with all his hard tackles... It could have broken some players' leg!!! =.=" And becos of all this, it makes me wanna Barca to win more~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We are playing against Newcastle tonite and we gonna face the BEST English midfielder in Joey Barton!!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... So we have got to beware!!!

I think SAF will restore the partnership of Rooney - Chicharito again as the season is nearing end, so 3 points now r extremely important!!! With Rooney back, our chances of winning r always higher due to his spirit n work rate!!!

With the current form of Newcastle, i think we stand a great chance to win there... But SAF need to check on the players physic in order to keep everyone fresh for the final push!!! Cos in the FA Cup Semi, some of the players look tiring...

Going for a 0-3 away win for the Red Devils!!! ^.^ Rooney to continue his goal scoring form for us!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
0-0 stalemate!!! Today we were just not good enough!!! We missed 2 glorious chances to score - Chicharito 1st minute strike after Rooney centered the ball into the box and then Giggsy missed from a great position in the box with Evra making a cut back pass to his path!!! Other than tht, we hardly able to make any great goalscoring chances...

We look flat n running out of ideas at all... Very much diff from the previous few games when we were on a roll~~~ So, tht's a bit disappointing to watch!!! But come to think of it properly, we have had few tough games b4 this and St. James Park is always a tough place to go too... Our players look a bit drained n flat...

Too bad tht SAF cant bring in more fresher players at his disposal, as players like Gibbo n Obertan just do not give u tht kinda assurance tht they can handle the game well or can make any telling contribution to the team if being selected... Then Anderson was very ineffective throughout... Sheasy was as sucky as usual for a season long... With him playing on the left of the defence, it make things nervy n it affected Smalling performance too... =.=" Stupid Sheasy!!! >.<

Good that SAF came out and said he is not afraid to wield the axe come summer... So SAF, pls clear off players tht u really think no longer have any future in the club... We needs players tht can contribute, not players who creating havoc n panic within the team during crucial moment!!!

To b frank, i fear for Berba too... Hahaha... But if he didnt suit our system anymore, he needs to go~~~ No sentimental feeling!!! SAF will bring at least 2-3 players in over the summer and 1 of them will definitely b a keeper... Then it left another 1-2 out-field players to b speculated abt...

Questions always remain the same - Will SAF spend big in a single player?! Or he will continue to invest in young n upcoming players eventhough he clearly knew what we r lack of at the moment?!

At the moment, players like Bale, Modric n Sneijder r almost price at the same range - 30-40mil, so will SAF splash on them?! If yes, who will b the 'lucky' 1?! At the moment, it seems Sneijder is the 'Best' choice for me taking everything into consideration... He will b very useful in our 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 formation...

And what u guyz think abt the rumours linking D. Forlan to us?! Hahaha... I think its very interesting!!! Owen contract is up and Berba might go... So a 9mil Forlan might just do the trick for us, as he is now more experience in Europe, equipped with better skills n can adapt better with his age... He might just bring the "Larsson", "Owen" or "Raul" effect into our team... Experience!!! Hahaha...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We will b playing against a 'back to form' Everton tmr nite at Old Toilet... This is gonna b another big test for us, as I'm sure there r much for SAF to think about especially with an eye on next week ECL game against Shalke 04...

Its another must win game for us, and luckily its a hom game at this moment for us... So hopefully our fantastic home form can continue to serve us well by winning another 3 points!!!

Again, SAF will have to make full use of the squad he have at the moment... So, i expect him to play Berba upfront eventhough he have lost his goal scoring touches a bit lately... SAF would love another away goal in the ECL next week, so Chicharito will b crucial for tht tie... Unless SAF decided to play Hernandez for 2 of this games, then Berba will b on the bench!!! If Berba is being picked, hopefully he will play with great spirit n score us the winning goal!!! Else, he can pack his bag in the summer n wave goodbye to the fans!!!

Oso expecting Everton comes with a 5 men midfield and this is what really worrying me... Not tht i'm afraid of them, but tht kinda tactic might give us problems to break them down... Unless all of our players, who will b selected, play to their standard!!! Else, it will b very tight in the middle~~~

As for Carrick, after the 2 superb games against Chelshit, he seems to b dropping back to the level where he was playing throughout the season... =.=" Made huge mistake in the Semi game against Shitty and wasnt effective at St. James Park too... If he is being selected for this game, hopefully he can perform well... Big worry to me due to his inconsistency!!!

From the club newz, Fletcher still a week away from match fit!!! Need him to b back soonest as his industrious work rate n experience in the midfield r important now!!!

Going for a 2-0 home win for us!!! Go Go Go ManUtd!!!

Chelshit move back to 2nd n i think they will b dangerous as they have a slightly easier games than us at the moment... So 3 points at home r IMPORTANT against Everton!!! ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Love this article about Sneijder and ManUtd...

Source: Wesley Sneijder's time to join Manchester United has come as events conspire to pave way for Old Trafford move - Goal.com

It oso touches on how Sneijder will b fitted into our current formation n what he can offer us in the long run... Would love to see him donning the Red Devils jersey next season... Hmmm... Ya, Modric prove too expensive to us at the moment... So at 25mil pounds, Sneijder look a good by too with the experiences n vision he can b able to bring us...

Other than tht, will SAF go for G. Bale too? Hahaha... Chances r slim if we r to get Sneijder 1st... With a midfield target n a future keeper on, there is another 'quota' of new player left~~~ If SAF decided to stick with Berba for another season, then i think he will wanna a defender... Else with Berba going, we need another experience striker in the team... Yes, we have got Welbeck, Macheda n co coming back but none of them have the vital big game experience we need in certain games... So if Berba going, i fancy players like Forlan, Milito n etc in the team... Oh yeah, M. Owen looks like going out too... ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
What a huge gamble and what a result it turned out to b... Tht was really lucky for us against Everton last Sat!!! The midfield of Gibbo and Anderson just not good enough and Nani was real bad too... =.=" I think the main problem for us on Sat was, we lack a leader on the field!!!

The way we played, we lack the sense of urgency by some players, notably Nani!!! When we were attacking with pace n running into position, Nani just wanna to do things all on his own~~~ =.=" U can see tht clearly with the reaction from Rooney, Chicharito n Valencia!!! They were frustrated at times by Nani decision to go all on his own when they were in better position to score a goal in a game tht is as important as this!!! To b frank, i think Nani form took a dip recently ever since Valencia made his come back... Hopefully Nani will b able to hit his form again with many important games coming thick n fast!!! He shldn't hv been so selfish at times~~~ This is always his worst weakness besides his play acting!!!

What do u guyz think of the partnership of Gibbo and Anderson in the middle tht day? It was the biggest gamble of the day!!! When we attack, Anderson seems a bit clueless as in how to dictate our game n how to open up Everton defence... While we were under pressure to defence, Gibbo was helpless at times... Overall, Anderson have had a better game than Gibbo... Just do not understand what's actually going on in his mind?! When not being picked, complain tht he wasnt given enough chance to play... When picked, he gave shits to the team~~~ =.=" Anderson needs to practice more on his shooting!!! We have been mentioning this very long ago, but it seems tht he didnt make any improvement on it!!! =.="

We were lucky tht we have got enough time for us to score tht IMPORTANT goal!!! Just imagine tht if tht chance didnt come, we will b put under lotsa pressure going into the last few games with ECL Semi still to play... I would rather SAF play both the Da Silva brothers on the wings if we r to gamble... At least both them can provide the team some sparks with their tireless running, urge to play, great fighting spirits n will to win~~~

With 4 important games in the space of 2 weeks, SAF will definitely b suing back the same players tht didnt perform well on Sat... So hopefully they will b able to give more to the team n make it a historical season for the club n fans!!!

Against Shalke 04, we have got to b aware of their attacking abilities... As usual, we need at least an away goal... So, let's play with spirit n care!!! ^.^

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
My view during Everton match :

1. Shitty performance by Gibson. SAF should have sub him earlier.
2. Gibson + Anderson = Weak midfield. I'd rather have Scholes pairing up with Anderson...or maybe Fletcher when he is back.
3. Nani being too laid back. He made a lot of wastefull decision when we're attacking. Should have let him swap places with Valencia frequently during the game to penetrate the defence.
4. Oshea doesn't have the attacking mentallity. He's delaying up the play & frequently pass the ball behind to either to CB or GK when we're suppose to be attacking.
5. Berba's absence can be felt especially when Chicarito made numerous error by giving the ball away cheaply when he was suppose to hold up the play.

About sneijder? He's not proven in EPL but lets hope he join us. We need a running midfielder who can easily penetrate/disrupt opponents defensive system.

What about Diego from Wolfsburg? he's kida skillful too!

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Here come the Semi Final of ECL against Schalke 04 tonite~~~ Its gonna b a tough tie (2 legged games)... But experience wise, we do hv the advantage, so we must use them properly in order to avoid what happened to Inter in the previous round!!!

With Vida back into the center back position partnering Rio, things will b definitely calmer~~~ VDS will b as dependable n reliable as usual... And I'm going for Evra n Rafael to complete the defensive lineup for us...

With Berba definitely out, Chicharito will again partnering Rooney, with the latter dropping back into d midfield more... I think Carrick will b playing... And most properly Giggsy will b partnering him in the middle rather than SCholesy... Then Park on the left with Valencia on the right flank...

In Europe games, we normally play with patient especially when we r away... So, i expect something similar... Schalke have to attack us as its a home advantage to them... And this might just b good for us... With Hernandez always sticking to their last man, 1 great splitting pass will enable us to score the all important away goal in German!!! With Hernandez playing high up the field, it will help to pin their defenders back... Then the rest very much depends on how Rooney play d game... With him dropping deep n keep moving around, its hard for defenders to track him... Thus it will leave spaces for our other players to explore them~~~

Tonite, Carrick will b given another important role in linking up the defence n midfield... Hopefully he will do his duty well n have another great European tie against the German!!! High hopes on him~~~

With Park in, SAF might use him to man mark someone from Schalke tht SAF think needed to pay extra attention to... Then he will b exchanging position with Giggsy~~~

Schalke 04 attacking game really stunned the whole world when they were able to score 5 against Inter at the San Siro... I guess SAF will have plans to counter them... So, it will b a very interesting tactical games!!! Cant wait to watch it!!!! ^.^

Hahaha... As usual, I'll go for an 1-2 away win for us!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

=============================================================================

BoxCarRacer,

Good analysis from u!!! Nice to read it!!! And hopefully u b able to post more often here ya~~~

Gotta agreed with u tht Sheasy been very below par throughout the whole season... At times, he can b very clumsy with his touches n passes~~~ =.=" But the thing is he have got the experience, tht's y SAF keep believing in him~~~ And too bad tht, he have never fully utilises his experience in most of the vital games tht he played in~~~

As for Diego, i watched him plays quite some times now... From German, he moved to Juventus... After 2 unsuccessful year, he moved back to his current team now... And if i'm not wrong, he hasnt been doing quite well lately as they r fighting to avoid relegation!!!

But he is a very good player!!! B4 his move to Juve, i thought why not we go for him~~~ And he wasnt very expensive too... But SAF just kinda didnt mentioned abt him... Strange~~~ And i think Diego is close to 30 now?! So... Tough for SAF to get him i think... Just my personal opinion!!! ^.^

I was actually looking at another German youngster sensation in M. Goetze from B. Dortmond!!! A playmaker age just 19!!! U shld have a look too... He has been linked to us b4...

Cheerz mate!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
What a fantastic game with a total domination control of it... Yep, the onli down side is, we shld have score more n put the game to bed~~~ All players played really well and put in a superb performance... And there is a Big Statement by the way Carrick play too - He now onli interested in Big Games!!! Hahaha... What a game by him!!! It was a huge diff of performance in Euro games n in EPL games by him~~~ He was so commanding, alert, fast, compose and play with great spirit!!! But in EPL games, i always wanna to slap him on the face to wake him up in situations~~~ ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Surprisingly tht Chicharito wasted so many chances, even those 1 on 1, to score n put us ahead in the 1st half alone~~~ His movement was always great, but today his finishing let us down a bit!!! I think Berba at home could have fancy himself scoring a couple if he was in the same position for many times in the game... Hahaha...

But credit to where it due, M. Neuer was top class!!! Too bad tht he didnt think ManUtd will a an option for his future, as he is clearly gonna b 1 of the Best Keeper in the world soon... He remind me of our Big Dane with the way he came out of his goal to make himself big in those 1 on 1 situation!!! Confident on the air too~~~ Great shot stopper!!! Hmm... Too bad he would b with us... Bravo to him!!! If not for him, the game shld have been over in the 1st half!!!

Great result to us as we r bringing back a 2-0 lead home to Old Toilet!!! It made our "job" easier~~~ "Job" means the next 3 games to the club!!! Now we can concentrate on the domestic EPL games, in order to seal the 19th title as we have got this huge advantage on Schalke... Other than then, we were not greatly stretched in this game... So we shld b "Fresh" enough for the Emirates game come Sunday with Park and Chicharito got to come off earlier...

I think SAF will play something similar to this tactic in the Emirates... Hopefully we will b able to get the result we needed over the Gunners, which is to bag the 3 big points!!! On the other note, would like to see SAF use both the Da Silva brothers more, even in the midfield... As they shown tht they have matured with performances over the last few mths... Both them can add the fighting spirit, fearless attitude n pace into our game!!! Just look at Fabio on this game... Superb!!! They will b the future stars of our ManUtd soon~~~ Bravo!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
The very next 9 days will b superbly crucial for ManUtd season!!!

We r playing a 'wounded' Gunners (according to Evra) this Sunday!!! We r currently in top form, so hopefully all players will b able to continue their great showing in the ECL into the EPL games as well!!! Notably - M. Carrick!!! Hahaha...

Gunners recent collapse is a surprise to me too... Mentally, i think they will b very hurt n they will keep wondering themselves as if they r good enough to b at the top level as ManUtd do~~~ With all tht hanging in their minds, its a good thing for us when we meet up at the Emirates...

With the game against Schalke not as taxing as we have tought, it gave us time to prepare for this big clash... Both Park n Hernandez were able to b sub out earlier... Rio, Vida n VDS werent being stretched too much... Our midfield n attackers have had a great passing game... All this made us still fresh for the Sunday game...

SAF said Giggsy will not b playing and if I'm not wrong, SCholesy still serving the local ban for his straight red at Wembley... So the central midfield position r up for grab!!! Carrick will definitely b playing... The guesses will b - Nani n Valencia gonna start on both flanks?! Park is an important player in games against Gunner, so where will he b playing?! We normally played 5 across the midfield with Rooney alone upfront, but with the current form of Chicharito, how SAF gonna play tactically?! Or will SAF b going Kunghu again by starting both the Da Silva brothers on the wings against the Gunners?! Hahaha...

My prediction will b Park, Anderson, Carrick n Valencia in the middle with Rooney linking the play with Chicharito upfront... With Andon starting, questions abt whether is he able to open up Gunners, will keep hanging on the head... But with many 'youngsters' in the opposition, it will spur him up to play better~~~ I think he likes it... Hopefully he is powerful enough to subdue Fab n co in the middle n win us the battle by keep supplying balls to our attacking players...

Then Carrick role will b very important in this game... Which Carrick will b turning up?! The all conquering midfielder in the recent ECL games against Chelshit n Schalke or the 1 tht made mistakes in the Wembley?! Hahaha... Obviously we need d big game man Carrick to do the job for us in this big clash... If he is able to play up to tht level, we r 50% sure of winning the game against the Gunners...

At the back, i expect the same lineup as in the mid-week game... With Rio, Vida and VDS, it always keep us in good shape n provide a solid defensive base for other players to pour forwards n press for the goals we needs to win the game!!! Rio n Vida will b able to keep VPS n co quiet for the whole game... Evra n Fabio need to b on their toe too, as Gunners love to attack from the flanks too...

With us on a fantastic form at the moment, I'm going for an away win for us as usual!!! Hahaha... 0-2 to the Red Devils!!! ^.~

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

But 1st up, we will keep an eye on the Chelshit v Spurs game!!! Hopefully with all the resources tht Spurs have in Modric, Bale, VDV, Defoe n co, they b able to hold Chelshit up for at least a point at the Bridge!!! If tht happen, it will help ease some pressure off us... So, let's cheers for Spurs tmr nite!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

:party: :party: :party:

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Look like its gonna b Barca in the final for us, if we r able to keep another clean sheet in the coming return leg of the Semi Final against Schalke at Old Toilet... And against Barca, its going to b 2009 Final re-run again!!!

I remember well tht after tht defeat, SAF said he made a mistake tactically wise... He himself n his coaching staffs have watched the replay many times... He was regretting for unable to get Fletcher fit to play tht game!!! So, i expect SAF must have done his home work well in the past couple of years IF he is given another chance to face Barca in the future!!! And the time has come - May 28, 2011!!! SAF will have a good plan against Barca under his sleeve~~~ I hope so~~~ Hahaha...

Barca look un-touchable for the past few years with their flowing football couple with great players such as Messi, Xavi, Iniesta n co... Teams just running out of ideas n ways to stop them... And many many well known managers, ex-players, current players n football related personnel have heap praises on the current Barca team for the way they play n winning trophies... Tht including our very own master - SAF!!!

It keeps popping up in my mind tht what SAF gonna do if we ever facing Barca again in another Final... And yes, the time has really comes... With us playing so well in the Europe at the moment with the current formation and players in the 1st 11, we managed to tear apart Chelshit in the last round and totally dominated Schalke away from home... So... Will or can SAF stick to this formation n lineup against Barca?! Will it b strong enough to give Barca a good game n beat them at Wembley?!

I just do not know~~~ =.=" Giggsy n Carrick in the middle against Xavi n Iniesta?! 4-4-1-1 against Barca fast flowing 4-3-3?! A lot of thinking need to b done by SAF...

I'm sure SAF have had his eye on how Mourinho's RM took on Barca in the last few El Clasico... In the Semi 1st leg itself, with 11 against 11, Barca hardly able to gain any advantage over their bitter rival... Mourinho is employing 3 defensive midfielders to make things tight in the middle for Barca n once they have the ball, they just bump it forward to their pacey strikers/attackers, namely - Ronaldo n Di Maria...

From the 3 current El Clasico, conclusion show tht Barca lack height (RM keep throwing crosses into Barca box n hope tht Ronaldo who r great in header can score from it... And In the Cope de Rey, Ronaldo did just tht for RM...), lack of pace at the back (the way RM using Ronaldo n Di Maria to attack them) and lack physical in the middle of the park...

So, its something similar to the way we play against Ass-senal in our EPL games... But Barca will b more experience n skillful... How SAF will b playing against the Gunners this Sunday (tactical wise), will b an interesting game to watch... How he gonna use his players, in what position and with what duties...

SAF mentioned abt Fletcher in tht defeat back in 2009, do tht means he will need Fletcher this time round?! And luckily tht Fletcher is making his come back well with 45mins of reserve game against Ass-senal yest under his belt... We needs industrious n high work rate players for Barca game... So, players like Park, Fletcher, Valencia n Rooney r all very important...

And in the recent Wembley defeat, SAF said it was a slow n tiring pitch!!! What does tht mean?! And how will SAF use tht to our advantage?! Against Shitty, Our passing game have been greatly affected by d pitch... So will tht be another factor when the final is play there?! We shld have more experience in this stadium than Barca do, so hopefully in the end of the day it will help us more than to them...

With about a month to go, I hope SAF will have a full squad to choose from for this game at the Wembley... And we need to win our next 2 EPL games, so tht it enable us to have more time to prepare for the ECL final...

Any comment from u guyz on this topic?! Pls post up guyz!!! ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Disappointing weekend~~~ Hugely disappointed with the team n their display at the Emirates!!! We were playing with FEARS~~~ Indecisive!!! Slow off the block~~~ And we r really on the verge of BOTTLING our whole season of good work with such a display!!!

Evra marking was SUCKS n bad~~~ Rooney had a lousy game by his standard!!! Chicharito was useless, especially with his ball holding... Rio was playing with fire at times with his laid back attitude in passing n defending... Nani was ineffective throughout the game too...

Hmm... Not tht I'm criticizing the team with this single game, but I'm jus as usual judging our players on a game to game basis!!! When they played well, I praised them... But when things aint going right, i jus voiced my opinion...

Its very disappointed as we shld hv approached the game in a better way... Vidic really got lucky for not being send off for his hand ball... Else, he will b absent for the coming game against Chelshit!!!

Yes, this defeat have not done a great deal of damage to our title charge yet~~~ But it definitely putting on lotsa unnecessary pressure on the team~~~ Now, the Chelshit game at Old Toilet will b superbly important to us!!! All we need to do is to avoid defeat!!! A draw would b more than enough for us, as we still keeping 3 points ahead in the table with 2 games to go...

Chelshit will b coming with lotsa hope as a win will swing things their side... So they will come with an attacking plan... What can we do and how do we do it in the game?! Yes, its pretty similar situation as in the ECL meet up... Chelshit need to score n they will come for it... Hopefully our players can stay calm n finish them off once again at Old Toilet!!!

Besides, i hope Evra Shut-D FCUK-Up n concentrating on his own game instead of talking all sort of rubbish to the media n papers... He himself shld have a good look at his recent performance especially on defensive wise... Stop telling other players abt giving 110% concentration in games n fight with spirit!!! He himself shld do so~~~ =.="

Yaya...Disappointed!!! Hahaha... I didnt even wanna to read abt the papers yest... =.=" If we fight n lost the game, I hv got nothing to say... But the way we lost it at the Emisrates was bad!!! We were not fighting at all... =.="

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Here come the crucial moment of our whole season, after all the hard works we have put in over the last few months... A game against Schalke 04 in the 2nd leg of ECL Semi Final... Then, another title decider against Chelshit come Sunday... Both games r gonna play at our Old Toilet... The place where we have got tremendous home records in favour of us!!! So, i expect nothing less than 2 decent results from our team...

Against Schalke, SAF expect to make few changes in order to keep the team 'Fresh' n energetic!!! Hopefully SAF will use the likes of Scholesy, Berba, Owen, Rafael, Sheasy, Anderson n Smalling from the start...

My line up will b - VDS - Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Sheasy - Nani, Scholesy, Gibbo, Anderson - Berba - Owen... Then as SAF have said b4, Fletcher will b on in the 2nd half!!! Logically, we do not need anymore goals to go through... All we need is a clean sheet and we r there!!! So, we need to play tight in midfield with both Berba n Owen constantly dropping deep to restrict places for Schalke to play on... Then we will b doing our counter attack as usual... Do not hope to see players go all out or Gong-hu all the way... Use brain n play with calmness is the name for this game!!! Play smartly...

With the players above n 2 goals advantage on top of playing at home, if this bunch of players still cant make it to the final.... Then... We thoroughly do not deserve to b there!!!

Players like Rooney, Carrick, Giggsy, Rio, Hernandez, Evra, Fabio n etc will b given a rest... And mayb some of them will b on the bench - Just in case we need them... With Scholesy, Vidic, Berba, Owen n VDS on the field, i think we will have enough experience to see the game through!!!

I dun mind a dull 0-0 game tonite!!! Of cos it will b great if both Berba n Owen can score the killer goals to deflate Schalke!!!

Go Go Go Red Devils~~~ Do it smartly!!! We r all into this together~~~ ^.^

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone tried this X1R oil additive before? Need a feedback regards the product b4 using it on my car.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience