Beware of emw jalan pudu

Imprezho

Known Member
Dec 30, 2003
DEAR ZEROTO HUNDRED FORUMERS,

PLease beware of EMW jalan pudu dealers as they are thugs and scammers.

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
care to explain ?

Imprezho

Known Member
Dec 30, 2003
Hi All, its called EMPIRE MOTOR WORLD. Car dealer place. Was there and bought a car which was mint conditioned. As soon as i got the car for a week old, problems occured such as engine stalled which i discovered was sue to the switch box also knowned as the ECU that was screwed up given to me when i was on the way to penang. So i called the manager at the place who sold me the car and didnt bother to return my calls and messages. After a certain time he told me to bring back the car to KL and they will check it for me. I was like what? i will get my car fixed in penang and get a reimbursement from KL branch since this is a logical way for me right? So after gotten the ECu rectified i brought the receipt to KL branch and took me 4 weeks to get a reply from them to mention to me that this is not able to be reimbursed because they only cover warranty of engine and gearbox in general thinking to myself isnt a ECU part of the engine brain in order to get the car started? So i talked to the chairman of the company named Mr.A and he could raise his voice mentioning that he cannot reimburse the money of 4k to me since they ony cover engine and gearbox to me? What a joke that was given by them to cover their troubles. For all i know u guys out there please beware of these ppl as they might be working under illegal ppl.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
not meant to add more fuel to the flame... different ppl, different ideas...

for example, for me the "engine and gearbox" meant only the mechanical part... ecu is considered electronic...

maybe there are fine-print in the warranty that you 'd missed? most of us do missed reading those...

if there are none... might as well bring this issue to TTPM

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro,
report your case to tribunal.
Selamat Datang ke Portal TTPM

tell them to settle your case there...rm4k alot ooo....

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

they wanna pusing2 the problem only...
no matter wat, the car still under warranty........keep all your reciepts as proof at tribunal.......

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Empire Motor World | Cars for Sale | Used Cars | Car Price | Malaysia Car Classified : Carlist.my

Imprezho

Known Member
Dec 30, 2003
Dear all,

Thanks for your support and guidance. We should meet up one day since we are all car enthusiasts.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone,

Need any feedback / advice regarding AXT brake pads and discs.

Are they ok! is the price affordable.

I'm driving a satria 1.3, may I know what is the suitable and affortable brakes in the market for replacing my wearing out brakes?

Hope to get advices from anyone.

TQ.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience