Help! Water Temp 105 after 5 min!

visualpimp

Sep 17, 2007
Hi all, need help. Car water temp shot up to 105degrees C after just 5min of driving. Dunno what happen.

malimsiao

Known Member
May 5, 2008
since u are checking ur thermostats, it is recommended to flush ur radiator amd together with some modding for example change your radiator to aluminum/copper 2-3 core (if u are stil using the stock radiator) to increase reliability. my 2 cent

underslyder

Known Member
Dec 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
mine has a more funny problem. I am not sure whether it is the meter problem or sensor problem. When i start my car after 5 seconds the water meter warning comes out with that sound. Water temp on both my defi and stock meter appears to be normal even after driving. So now need to check whether is the meter problem or sensor. Am i right sifus? i am not sure what else to do already

underslyder

Known Member
Dec 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
water level perfect. Based on your experience Rerider is there other things that can trigger a warning light and sound but the water temp is normal? even during traffic jam it is normal but sound still there.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
mine has a more funny problem. I am not sure whether it is the meter problem or sensor problem. When i start my car after 5 seconds the water meter warning comes out with that sound. Water temp on both my defi and stock meter appears to be normal even after driving. So now need to check whether is the meter problem or sensor. Am i right sifus? i am not sure what else to do already
i guessing the std meter is fecked up, since the other meters are showing good reading. please clarify by installing another std meter and report back

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
okie, what sound eh? anyway, sounds like the sensor is fecked. shud be easy to find and replace tu

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
is yur coolant level low? maybe its beeping for the coolant tank.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday my proton putra red color was stolen in front of the house at shah alam section 8.

Car details are as follow:
Model: Proton Putra
Color: Red
Engine: GSR (but looks normal from outside)
No Plate: WJF 2929

My putra have front PROMOTE bumper, other than that theres no side or rear lips whatsoever the outlook is pretty much standard overall. Although it have gsr engine, the exhaust and intercooler including rims are also stock standard. At the left side on the back theres a small...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience