mods on Accord CF4

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
bro fairy.....how come only showing ur car damages only ? Where's the car that hit u ? How teruk that car looks ?

Dual airbags pecah ke ?

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
fairy,

takziah from me..

not wearing seat belt + hit from the back @ 140 kph = very2 lucky still to be alive aite?
either someone up there like you or He want to give more time for you to 'taubat' from all those naughty things that u did hehehe..

we'll wait for your car boot sale to fund for the next ride hehehe..
dont forget to set aside 5% from the proceed for Japan's tsunami victims..
thanks bro.. really lucky la me.. hehehe.. thats why i always say " nakal tak apa tapi jangan jahat" "its ok to be naughty but dont be bad"... hehehe
I guess the guy yang langgar Fairy also got few chicks behind...kekekekeke
that guy actually stay very near my chicks house.. hehe.. manatau he jealous.. hahahaha:thefinger:
fairy, i want the engine.....not buy......but i want......can aaaa?????.....
hehehe.. wait till i tender back the car 1st.. everything i bukak oredi.. tinggal engine only..
I smell greeds here ! Hehhehee...

Fairy...that rims aka advan ke ? Hmm.....any center console ar ? CF look one ar...?
yes euro r carbon console and also euro meter and also carbon meter console.. hehehehe...
that rims look like advan racing rs..
yes bro.. advan rs it is...
that the normal tt......this one mega one.......but manytime 2 olang aje........
abang cat.. fairy no longer cl/cf owner already :(
Fairy brought extra ayamas lah..those makes 5+5. Free packages kepit2

Lai lai!!
hehehe... no camera phones allowed pls.. i dont want to be killed by everyones wives... hehehehe
i want two abg fairy......baru balance......hehehehehehe
abang.. all my chicks comes in two's... that means you want 4 hid's... you want osram or philips??? hehehehe
bro fairy.....how come only showing ur car damages only ? Where's the car that hit u ? How teruk that car looks ?

Dual airbags pecah ke ?
you imagine a latest model accord 2.4... then imagine when you look at the car you dont know what car it is.. engine pecah eve

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

geng... looking for a new ride... at the moment looking at cl7r, dc5 facelift, volvo s60 t5 or honda cbr600 / 1000... ??? any advice??

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
you imagine a latest model accord 2.4... then imagine when you look at the car you dont know what car it is.. engine pecah eve

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

geng... looking for a new ride... at the moment looking at cl7r, dc5 facelift, volvo s60 t5 or honda cbr600 / 1000... ??? any advice??
So....center console wanna jual ke ?

I guess ur butt is stronger than his head la ! Hehheeh.... dangerous though....the fuel tank really gone !

Mazda 3 MPS ? Small though...can't fit chicks ~
Audi S4 nice~

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Fairy,

Insurance should be able to compensate-off the totaled car?. Got extra cash then better buy 4 doors la, 2 doors leceh nak project aka buat maksiat.

Superbikes also kena beli jugak, who knows can toceng while riding by Ayamas at the back.....hahahahahaha

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
bro fairy, just heard about ur car today from my fren. Giler lambat aku dapat berita.....feel takziah la bro. Eventho I sold my redsun, but I can still hear his news from others. But u will never heard of ur .............err....i forgot ur car name heheh...sorry...payah la gini.....

wheres mantan presiden?I wanna suggest him to make an alumni for ex-CF/CL owner heheh....can ar that way?

btw, helo kawan2:itsme:

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
bro sato.. yes, almost everything is up for sale.. no point of me keeping so many spares.. let me know what you need.. but have to give me your number la.. hehehe.. my butt??? good thing he didnt try my dick.. hahahahahaha.. if not exploded... hahahaha... ya, after i got hit i smelled the fuel of rm80 mobil synergy f1... kick my door open and to pull out the chick beside me... mazda mps?? so not me... i'm always a na/manual gbox person.. audi s4 nice but i like the rs4 better... hahaha

---------- Post added at 05:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

abang aja :) insurans totaled the car, repair estimate came up to 69000... i really dont know la bang, dc5 or cl7?? dc5 can remove the rear storage cover and pull down the back seat and can put tilam, best for kang kang action.. cermin gelap somemore... cl7 got bigger size recaros so can have some squating action... hehehe.. but seriously abang, which one is more economical?? pro's and cons?? super bike also cun.. but scared later the fuel tank dented at the you know where... hahaha

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

abang bulet sayang :) thanks bro.. my friends called her ghostfairy, cause looked like a subtle innocent car cause white clr.. exhaust also quiet until vtec opens and it screams like a ghost... sigh i miss her sound :(

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Fairy,

Buy CL7 better la, since its 4 doors and FD2R similar ratio except for the Gear Akhir. In addition, nanti DC5 kena tapaue-ed dengan CL7 buat sakit hati jer...

In addition, DC5 so sempit for those Kang-kang action, wanna pull the Ayamas legs towards the sky also so cramp...so DC5 more suitable for back-to-back-to-bontot ("BBB") action jer la..CL7 can put 2-3 toto, no need tilam takut nanti kena naik mahkamah leceh pulak & not washable. More-over, toto can put 2-3 sets and after BBB action straight away send to nearest Dobi . RM9 only per toto. Good thing about CL7, wanna do Kang-kang ("KK") also better cause got the pemegang (rear handle), so KK more pleasant. Dark screen?..put the kainbatik to cover la..more fancy and no kabus2 sign on the glass...hehehehehe

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
hahahaha... needs to be documented properly then..
Must bind elok-elok, and put inside the car.. When the time needed, we can refer it straightaway...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All,

Planning to get some stuff from overseas and I was stuck as they ask which engine I'm using now. When I told them I'm having a Mitsu E2, they are not sure and ask me whether it's a 6 bolts and 7 bolts engine...????

So my questions, what is 6 bolts and 7 bolts? Which engine is using 6 bolts and which is using 7 bolts?

vr4, e1, e2, e3 - 6 bolts???
e4 and above - 7 bolts????

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience