Teh Tarik: Setia Alam Edition

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
A couple of Skylines are to meet for Teh Tarik (or is it coffee?) this Friday nite, 8 April 2011.

Location is Setia Alam Starbucks.

Take NKVE towards Klang and take the Setia Alam exit (the exit is after Shah Alam/Bukit Jelutong exit) and before Bukit Raja exit. After the exit, just go straight after the toll until u see Tesco on ur left. Just follow the road which will bend to the left and keep on eye as u shud take the next junction to the left. U shud be able to see Maybank and Caltex on ur left as u enter the junction and Starbucks are along that road whcih includes Burger King, KFC and Pizza Hut.

There should be ample parking, so no worries.

I'll be there around 9.30pm

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Let me know if you guys having a gathering on 30th April. Might go
up KL that weekend to attend friend wedding. :)

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
hooo nice. so i can drive my car out since its not too far :D might be bit late tho, gonna hit the gym first

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Let me know if you guys having a gathering on 30th April. Might go
up KL that weekend to attend friend wedding. :)
Can can.. We could do a welcome back gath for you bro! :driver:

Tem, so meeting is at Starbucks?

Lets take the opportunity to discuss bout Skyline Gathering. :)

Yep, Starbucks. The only outlet with a drive-thru (or is it?).

Since we would be discussing the Skyline Gath and tentatively we are planning to have it at Speedcity KL, V-Spec and MrNismo should come also :driver:

hooo nice. so i can drive my car out since its not too far :D might be bit late tho, gonna hit the gym first
Wah.. everybody is going to gym now.. losing weight.. carrying dumbbells here and there.. :hmmmm:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
yes mr pimp coz i have not seen ur car before :D
Hahahah there is nothing to see bro. Stock standard GTR, many of those around KL.

Plus, mine hasn't been washed since..... at least 2-3 GTJ runs ago hahah. Bumper pun koyak.

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Thanks to those who came.. Sorry had to go home early :biggrin:

Supposed to discuss about the Skyline Gath, but instead there was a discussion about diapers and milk.. :hmmmm:

Anyways, see u guys tomorrow for breakfast :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Okay, this morning i wake up i just realise that my civic hatch, which is already 17 years old next year counted.
there is a small part of bubble( karat i think) starting to popped out, and i know that it will infect the others. so i call my mech la.. so he tell me, "to be honest la, i also told u already, if the body old liao, rust sure will appear.. den will got hole come out if more worst. if wan to fix leh, u grind it out, cover with wad... den wad... den spray... who knows, mayb half...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience