Subaru imprezza sti V9 S204 for sale (Limited edition) VERY RARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Subaru imprezza sti V9 S204 for sale (Limited edition) VERY RARE

V8lover

Known Member
Oct 26, 2008
my friend is interested. as at 7th of april 2011, the price, at which he would be willing to make a potential offer, is RM 168,000, as this is the modded S204. Like any other Subaru, the modded V9 is prone to engine issues therefore the price is lower than the non modded ones. Tq

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
aiyo footloops ...owner already mentioned maaa hehe...

This is a very rare car especially blue colour(Black and grey colours are very common in Malaysia).Limited edition to 600 units worldwide and the serial number of this car is 239/600.

V8lover

Known Member
Oct 26, 2008
gnoy26 said that no S204 has blue mirror.....I agree.....I have never seen blue S204, having the blue colored mirror.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
aiyo footloops ...owner already mentioned maaa hehe...

This is a very rare car especially blue colour(Black and grey colours are very common in Malaysia).Limited edition to 600 units worldwide and the serial number of this car is 239/600.
Well you'd have to forgive frootloops for being skeptical since the seller claims 100k worth of mods yet the list he posted does not add up. All the seller has to do is take pictures of the the build plate near the gear lever and in the engine bay then at least the issue of whether its a true S204 or not is settled for good.

And to repeat what the others have brought up, why are the side mirrors blue and what happened to the original BBS rims are questions a potential buyer would want answered. But the two photos will silence the critics as would the proper list of mods that total RM100k. I would do it if I were the seller. Definitely make the sale go easier.

Slightly OT, the Spec C RA-R production is nearly half of all S204s produced so it is rare just not the rarest.

Last edited:

banjar

Nov 9, 2006
show a tag number.... inside a enjin bay (left side) n panel gear in cokpit..... we can see a tag number... show me please...

since before... i had seen blue mirrow at user car at Jalan Klang lama... tag number 60/600 if i not mistaken...

ivan7

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
Subang J
guys, give mira a break.. its a nice car, 199k is yes a bit steep nonetheless.. 100k worth of mods, personally i'd give 50k.. 8pot brakes definitely a big bulk of it, minor touch up will go 10-15k additional, if u changed ur rims (but u also did trade in) - hence it will probably all add up to ~50k..

anyways, its a realll sweet ride, if the buyer really likes it then by all means 22k is super low mileage and checking the undercarriage for potential 'history', driveability & turbo, checkin the vin plate and etc will add up to whether is this a really value offer or would there be better prices elsewhere..

so Mira, be confident if your ride is really what you have portrayed, otherwise current mkt price is abt 180k... Good Luck.

Ariel Katana

From Facebook
Nov 5, 2010
www.facebook.com
I'ved read all the comment from the 1st till the last...And from the 350K price till goes down to 199K. Still can't sell this beautiful, nice and rare model...everyone is talking about the price, the mods, the 440hp@1 bar and etc...but this is my personal theory : The car is standard subaru impreza ver 9 wrx sti . Let say the price is 180K(unreg). converted to s204 and claimed it as a s204 model. (all conversion parts is original) Conversion price is 100K + 250K(s204 price) = 350K. The real tag num for this car is 601/600. The 239/600 original s204 maybe had lost or crushed or burnt so this 239 num is free to use for this car...Done...

V8lover

Known Member
Oct 26, 2008
quite a good & interesting theory, presented by Ariel Katana. Ariel's theory could be confirmed by the photos...."spot the difference" by comparing the real S204 and this impreza on this photo (im not saying its fake or what)....its quite interesting how the difference could be spotted when you study the original S204...try it everyone :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.