mods on Accord CF4

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
bro sato.. i have got almost everything from tail lights to bumper to bonet to eps to meter panels to etc. etc... the brackets are welded on the chassis.. but i have two spare fog lights... actually i have a spare of almost everything... whenever i saw stuff for my car i bought... hehehe... mugen extractor too in almost perfect condition... hehehehe.....
Ermmmm....i dun really understand...then how do i get the bracket ler ? I didn't even see my naked front...so...i dunno how it looks like ! So there's no way i can get the bracket ar ? I got the fog lights.........waiting so long already !

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Bro fairy,

I am not kidding as well, but Mugen Extractor still in good condition?
If you mind to sell it off, I am interested to buy. Please PM me details (photo, price, etc)...
You are also most welcome to "poison" me with the list of CL1 accessories that you plan to get rid.

USJ101

Known Member
Aug 1, 2009
Selangor
Well.. i have to be very precaution over there as I always travel down there.....
I also had a very bad experience last 2 months 2am near the highway from Puchong to Shah Alam/USJ.
After paying RM1.60 toll, about 50meters, there was a roadblock and the worse thing was the lorry that in front of me also speeding ( 110km ) in the fast line before reaching the roadblock. The lorry suddenly E brake after seeing roadblock and lorry lose control and turn left and right.. I was lucky i didn't sleep under the lorry... coz i myself also lose control due the idiot fault!

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
Ermmmm....i dun really understand...then how do i get the bracket ler ? I didn't even see my naked front...so...i dunno how it looks like ! So there's no way i can get the bracket ar ? I got the fog lights.........waiting so long already !
the bracket is welded on to the frame.. can only be welded off... ihad it on the cl1 halcut frae.. but the frame kena curi already..
Bro fairy,

I am not kidding as well, but Mugen Extractor still in good condition?
If you mind to sell it off, I am interested to buy. Please PM me details (photo, price, etc)...
You are also most welcome to "poison" me with the list of CL1 accessories that you plan to get rid.
mugen extractor is in very good condition.. compared to the old rusty ones i have seen... still kiki latlat.. got some scratches.. let me get some pics for you...
sad to see the pictures fairy....

another good CL1/CF4 specimen gone :(
what to do.. looks like a cl7 or a dc5 for me now...
bro fairy... ur rim still ok ke?
rim ok.. but still stuck to the car...
Well.. i have to be very precaution over there as I always travel down there.....
I also had a very bad experience last 2 months 2am near the highway from Puchong to Shah Alam/USJ.
After paying RM1.60 toll, about 50meters, there was a roadblock and the worse thing was the lorry that in front of me also speeding ( 110km ) in the fast line before reaching the roadblock. The lorry suddenly E brake after seeing roadblock and lorry lose control and turn left and right.. I was lucky i didn't sleep under the lorry... coz i myself also lose control due the idiot fault!
good thing you tak sleep under the lorry.. must be careful bro...

sloth

Known Member
Apr 8, 2007
fairy,

takziah from me..

not wearing seat belt + hit from the back @ 140 kph = very2 lucky still to be alive aite?
either someone up there like you or He want to give more time for you to 'taubat' from all those naughty things that u did hehehe..

we'll wait for your car boot sale to fund for the next ride hehehe..
dont forget to set aside 5% from the proceed for Japan's tsunami victims..

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
I guess the guy yang langgar Fairy also got few chicks behind...kekekekeke

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
fairy, i want the engine.....not buy......but i want......can aaaa?????.....

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
fairy, i want the engine.....not buy......but i want......can aaaa?????.....
I smell greeds here ! Hehhehee...

Fairy...that rims aka advan ke ? Hmm.....any center console ar ? CF look one ar...?

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
alwi, plan la mega gathering for this year..........been a long long time we not seat together-gether driving teh tarik........u try to find a mamak restoren with so many parking but less people.......so easy to parking..........any sugesstion anyone?????.....place?????.......time?????......date??????........faisal, u are welcome as mantan presiden.......hehehehehehe

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
alwi, plan la mega gathering for this year..........been a long long time we not seat together-gether driving teh tarik........u try to find a mamak restoren with so many parking but less people.......so easy to parking..........any sugesstion anyone?????.....place?????.......time?????......date??????........faisal, u are welcome as mantan presiden.......hehehehehehe
ok bossssssss, i'll try, mega means more than 5 kah?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Air suspension system

bB OPENDECK裝汽車氣壓升降避震 (Air suspension system)

YouTube -

YouTube -
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience