Perdana V6 Community Forum *

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
BA5 : hotbits, GAB, hwl, mines, all entry level, depends how much your bajet?

YYC : sometimes if black could be made in china, even more f**ked up, lasts only 3 mths....must becareful. sometimes pomen tell u Ooo the lower arm they bought is taiwan made, but actually is china made. japan 555 lower arm RM150-160, taiwan asahi RM60-70, china RM30-60.

my rear camber -0.8 i kasik kangkang abit so stable abit when cornering, cos perdana tends to buang during virgin corners.

trojan

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Madagascar
www.friendster.com
i used normal ayam brand lower arm...but ady took out the old black bushing and replace with the "blue" one...hehe

yeah no doubt the steering a bit heavy but wth...i can live with it :driver:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
i used normal ayam brand lower arm...but ady took out the old black bushing and replace with the "blue" one...hehe

yeah no doubt the steering a bit heavy but wth...i can live with it :driver:
Huhuhu, blue silicone bush, nice nice! My steering rack cushion bush is silicone also:driver:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
oic...can help me source for it? or maybe with installation? :wink:
If you want the bush only without installation I can buy for you, if you want with installation I can point you the garage. Check your pm bro.:biggrin:

By the way, isn't this silicone rubber bush for steering rack available in major spare part shops? Because I think my garage ordered from spare part shop too if not mistaken.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
silicone? not a normal black rubber one leh? ouhh....i thought teflon....huhuhu
Not rubber because it is not that durable, and also not teflon la, teflon is very hard. I used Teflon ARB bushing on my Iswara, damn solid feel.

deevan twin turbo

Known Member
Mar 4, 2009
Kay _rules: I'm going to make a police report today. Hopefully public bank will cooperate and release his details.

The details on http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforu...super-sqv.html smells exactly like him. With the words "provide shipping to outstation by skynet with online tracking"

Danz : I was looking for e-manage ultimate 2nd hand cause i cant afford new 1. at the time of search on mudah only his turned up. others were sold. Damn suay man. If i cannot get back my money i'll gladly pay some1 else RM1.4k again to break his arm.

Rakesh : ya bro gonna see if public bank will release his details to me.

Trojan : I myself also stupid la bro go and bank in full amount and hope ppl steady wont cheat.
Bro.....happen to me also last time.....after that dont want take risk ady,:nurse: fobia....
Better deal face 2 face bro, like bro Danz advice.....How about police report bro..? done..?
Hope u will get the money back...its big money bro...:driver::driver::bandit:

HyundaiTurbo

Jan 19, 2010
Penang
wah that as.s.h.o.l making easy money huh...

neway sorry to hear that...

pay me half for his hand (just kidding)... i really dont like cheater n badseller...

hard to earn money... wahhh...

ghohz

Known Member
Nov 13, 2008
YYC
left indicator is for ABS
right indicator is for engine check

nk tanya sapa2 yg tau
my perdana bergerak jauh hr ni estimated 600km++
kira2 400km++ sy notice somethg
klu sy lepas pedal minyak keta mcm jerkng sket(mcm enjin breakng pn ada)
x selalu tp kdg2..
agk3 sbb apa ya?
perdana sy taun 07

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

help, last friday i feel that my car air con is not cold, so sat i send to the workshop for inspection. then the mech say its because the air con gas not enough, so he just refill the gas for me and say ok d. then on the way i driving home, i can feel the cold air, but then got some gas smell when the moment i just on the air on. then today when i drive the car again, the air is no more cold liao.
i was wonder i can smell the air con gas inside the car, mean there is some leakage right?and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience