Japan Earthquake..Ebisu circuit damaged

zero1

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
how about sendai raceland?? (track appeared in jackie chan's film:thunderbolt)....i think sendai oso kena..not sure about track condition kena or not... :adore:
Sendai highland and also Sugo speedway was ok..

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
=( team orange subaru bumper gged

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
I read from newspaper, one of my favorite av star Hatano Yui dead.

RIP

Which newspaper did you read this ? Has she been officially confirmed ? I hope the reports are wrong.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
sayang betul if she really confirm die already.she so cute and sexy when she give her sign on bikini.hehehe...
Nowadaywhole of world worry how japanese life after tsunami...but our malaysian ppl only worry their holiday plan to japan,money refund...walau really shame on them ppl.everyday go to office asking for money pay back,worry to go to japan as nowaday japan still unrest.
any complaint?

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
will there be more halfcuts coming in to Malaysia? i do hope so。。。。
maybe to you, the halfcuts seem more important than thousands of lives lost, however, even if the halfcuts were to come in, would you buy an engine that has been "bathed" in seawater? :hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Nowadaywhole of world worry how japanese life after tsunami...but our malaysian ppl only worry their holiday plan to japan,money refund...walau really shame on them ppl.everyday go to office asking for money pay back,worry to go to japan as nowaday japan still unrest.
any complaint?
i don't see why people cant ask for a refund as it is their money anyway. btw, do you think the travel agencies will donate all the money they collected for japan tours to the quake victims? :hmmmm:

~~~~~~

CSL, which newspaper ah? damn... she's one of my favourite too :(

Last edited:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Moon effect doesn't relate with the tsunami...its more because of tectonic plate movement below the sea causing the earthquake and creating the tsunami

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi..

I'm using 4G93 engine N/A into my Proton Wira.. (Using around 2 years)
the problem is when i drive sometimes suddenly the RPM down to zero & engine die..

all (TB, ECU & etc) / everything i change included the Full Wiring but it's still happen..also my RSM & SAFC i temporary terminated but also same..
1 more thing, if engine die i must open the hood . let it cold 1st if not i can't start the engine..

seriously i need help from u all to give me the Tips or what ever to settle my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience