R3 Satria Neo is as fiery as its colour code

big_john

Known Member
Nov 22, 2008
why they wanted to limit production while they can make money from this "small monster"???? sorry maybe i'm a noob who dont understand bisnes..

p/s: i think they can do more better than this....(SGTI R3 for example)...

chill..!!

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
limited in production is one of way making profit...next time maybe got 2nd round....after finish sell off 1st round production.i here also know how bikin duit,if ur car so really good...production normal lo,no need limited unit...boleh tipu budak kecil ,tak boleh tipu kami,we r senior member in ZTH ma...got lot experience in car.that car can sell in rm80k me?:hmmmm:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
At the buyer point of view, this is meant for those who wanna buy their 1st car or papa buy car for son or etc. The R3 tag is somehow reflect more flash than a standard Sneo with better mods. You buy this car is only for the brand of R3, not the mods. and, you should not put anything else to spoil the ori design, including those bluish color light bulb. Else, you will spoil it and waste the money you paid for. This is generally how to appreciate a limited edition item.

The other important factor is that all mods is included in the loan. You only pay 10% of the extra cost + some interest charges but can have all basic mods in the car right away. Again, if you plan to add a water temp gauge or LED stripes, better start with a basic model in stead of a limited edition thing. Cuz you will end up with the car with all after market parts in stead of the limited edition stuffs. It is straightly forbidden to sell to those motor-head guys like me :proud: cuz I'll bring new gear knob and pedal step plate and allen key set to the show upon collection :proud: then come out from the showroom and straight drive to Sscus dealer and get the what what Euro model for RM1.xk a pair :proud: after that go to accessories shop and find GT style side mirror, full aluminum radiator, irridium spark plug and probably a 7" sony + an amp. Next day will go to tire shop and look for a set 17" taiwan made replica.

Basically, this R3 will not be as hot as those days' Sgti during its 1st launch, I mean for thief. The wing can be bought almost everywhere and front splitter soon will have replica. Nothing so special to shout about except the shinning R3 metal plate and the cf intake manifold cover. A Replica CF bride will get more attraction from the thief except MPV owner starts to ask where to buy the R3 Sneo front seat for replacing their passenger seat so that rear passenger not fall down at genting down hill.

For the interior, those red accent definitely over do a bit, especially the dashboard. I can't explain how but somehow I just felt that it just create something to spoil the harmony. But taste is a very subjective thing. I don't like doesn't mean other people also say no good.

Overall, my choice will toward a used Ek 2 doors. Ek is still EK. Power, stability, image and etc still a class higher. The price is gonna be cheaper than this new R3 Sneo and the left over money can use for refurbish it till like new car. Go ask a girl, which car she would like to board, sure will be honda. Ask sepang track which car float its track, Honda. Ask car salesmen which one more difficult to sell off or lose more money, yes, you can finally find something related to this potong model. But after 18 years, maybe this car can be declare as antique car and get 70% road tax discount, cuz rarely found on the road ma.

Conclusion, rich man's son can buy this for acting low profile use or buy for them to drive to school after 1st day got the license. For ordinary people, same price, new car, better opt for vios or buy a cheaper Myvi. Aveo also have better value. Of cause, a fully modded hion-dei frog which the owner wanna sell at Rm90 over k in this forum reminds me that there is a civic look alike thing does exist and sell at a similar price with this R3 Sneo. Looking for performance? RM80k for 145hp? I rather top up a little bit for a MR-S, Celica and etc (still can loan), or just simply get a 2001 156 silly speed at RM50k, maybe can nego a bit and get full loan some more.

Price tag, image, package and selling point just can't matched to spark the fire. The heat from the red hot seats color just only reminds me the burning feel after the washroom session as a result of eating too much chili sauce. It just can't be justified. But if want mod but no cash money, maybe this will be a deal. I hate the last picture when saw the what what assembled by enthusiasts for enthusiasts thing. KNN, now mat salleh car enthusiasts laughing at Malaysian. But lucky that this is still better than the china real car enthusiasts who home made a lambo. At least they still can tahan and not rolling on the floor and open laugh.

sagacokelat

Mar 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
wish can upgrade my 1.3 campro to this r3 engine tune up... the price sure kapak due on r3 brand huhuhu...
example r3 spring = rm500????? then how about hi cam price???:hmmmm:

ericwing

Known Member
May 4, 2010
johor

apaitubulan

Known Member
Jan 21, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

ericwing

Known Member
May 4, 2010
johor
is it still available?im really interested with the deal!haha!
haha,bro i also hope is still available , i call him at friday, then monday the car already sold out.
i use 2 day to prepaid rm 50k to him. then balance rm 30k, the bank cant confirm loan with me within 2 day...
dont have pay deposit with him...lost the chance..

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
a few month ago ,a korean sell his S15 spec R MT here just rm85k .
seach the old post ,black color 1.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/358678-nissan-silvia-s15-spec-r-2000-a.html

i found the post, o..dont need rm85k, just rm 80k can get it.
yeah that one was a really good deal, way below market price which is around 100-120k

that really depends on ur luck, in the past 2-3 yrs ive seen so far 2-3 s15s trading for 8x,xxx and 9x,xxx, all spec-R manual sr20det

in this case yes that s15 will be a better buy haha

ericwing

Known Member
May 4, 2010
johor
yeah that one was a really good deal, way below market price which is around 100-120k

that really depends on ur luck, in the past 2-3 yrs ive seen so far 2-3 s15s trading for 8x,xxx and 9x,xxx, all spec-R manual sr20det

in this case yes that s15 will be a better buy haha
yes, i saw 1 S15 NA just 70k at KL ,year 2002. if buy a halfcut to convert 6 speed SR20DET still cheap.
the last version of silvia is year 2002,(correct me if i wrong).all the car over 10 year ,hard to get loan with bank. the price will drop more faster.
120k u can buy a 350z with loan or buy a S15 without loan.