You want FREE turn-by-turn navigation on your mobile? Speed/police traps realtime?

A4XRBJ1

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
www.awest.de
Hi guys, you have a mobile with GPS and data tariff? Then get a FREE turn-by-turn navigation app for your mobile, with real-time traffic info (including police and speed traps). Join our Facebook group "Waze in Malaysia".

Details:

This group is to create greater awareness for Waze, the free social GPS turn-by-turn navigation software for iOS, Blackberry, Android and Symbian phones.

As Malaysia is still in the status of building up the custom map through it's own users, otherwise also known as Wazers, it's in the interest of the whole community to get as many users as possible to keep Waze running on their mobile phone whilst driving.

This group will keep you up-to-date with latest developments on Waze, be it new version, capabilities and map development.

Please spread the word about the advantages of Waze vs regular GPS tools like Garmin and TomTom, which besides price (Waze is free), worldwide map availability (Waze works all around the world) is also in it's realtime traffic updates which is being done in the background whilst you're driving.

Should you miss a certain street or landmark from Waze in Malaysia, please post it here so that area managers can create it for you. All content on Waze maps is created by users (Wazers) themselves, please also acknowledge their work.

To download the software direct your mobile directly to: http://m.waze.com/

Please join our Facebook group and spread the word about this cool app further: https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_158025900919763

Thanks in advance,

Andreas

PS: The police trap alert saved me some real money already once!

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
Re: You want FREE turn-by-turn navigation on your mobile? Speed/police traps realtime

Thanks bro!!!! useful info!!!

A4XRBJ1

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
www.awest.de
Re: You want FREE turn-by-turn navigation on your mobile? Speed/police traps realtime

Guys, if you miss a certain road in Waze, please post it inside the "Waze in Malaysia" group on Facebook, we will try to add it asap. Same goes for Landmarks that need to be created. If you want to know what Waze can do for, check out the guided tour on their website: How to use waze - Free GPS on your cellphone

Andreas West

From Facebook
Mar 17, 2011
www.facebook.com

I've posted a document in the Facebook "Waze in Malaysia" group how to safe battery on your phone by inverting the screen on Waze (it's still easy to read though, it's their night modus). Please check that document and feedback me if it works for you

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=%2Fhome.php%3Fsk%3Dgroup_158025900919763%26view%3Ddoc%26id%3D160444267344593&h=a9790&cb=3&p=AQA6L46rDyognJyklHqohxVNAziFwZO-Oa3WHVpd7J57xv2dJuMYY6fJzgRbGA70Qef0az-QMfGpM02sKRIFBxAik4nGfxEbQShveNrF30cm1Fuv

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey fellow enthusiast,
I'm currently driving a putra with an auto tranny.I'm thinking of transplanting a 4G93T(GSR).Although i have driven a turbo before but i'm still a novice in the turbo world.I was driving a bolt on turbo which i just bought second hand.Sold it away about 4 years back.
Now what i intend to find out is how much is a half cut of the GSR?What r the rates for the workmanship of the transplant?How much do i have to pay to get the car and the new engine no. to be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience