Any recommended Reflash ECU shop ????

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
Hey Sifus,

I wanna reflash my ecu and any shop reliable and professional for me to reflash my ECU???thanks

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
millennium motorsports asia does it sir, with good results on the dyno dynamics

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
if wanna do with a 370Z then they provide this service?Any extra comment for this company?How about N1 Reflash?

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
yes, they can provide the service for 370Z. my comment is, they provide very good tuning service, tq sir

AdamHurri

Jul 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
U can try Links Racing. They use ECUTek. Plenty of Subaru's n Nissan Skylines, Fairlady's n GTR's being tuned there. Kee the tuner is also very Friendly n helpful.

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
U can try Links Racing. They use ECUTek. Plenty of Subaru's n Nissan Skylines, Fairlady's n GTR's being tuned there. Kee the tuner is also very Friendly n helpful.
Oh i see...how about N1 Reflash???N1 oso using ECUTEK...

AdamHurri

Jul 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I Dnt knw Desmond d N1 Tauke personally although heard good things bout him. However, i have met n spoken to Kee when he was tuning EcuTek for my Fren's Subaru V8 STi. The gains of my fren's car was significant n the powerband was nice. Kee is also vr helpful n informative. Willing to share expert knowledge n care vr much of d car he tunes. Once I hv d money definitely I will ask him to EcuTek my car. Quality n Satisfaction guaranteed.

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
I Dnt knw Desmond d N1 Tauke personally although heard good things bout him. However, i have met n spoken to Kee when he was tuning EcuTek for my Fren's Subaru V8 STi. The gains of my fren's car was significant n the powerband was nice. Kee is also vr helpful n informative. Willing to share expert knowledge n care vr much of d car he tunes. Once I hv d money definitely I will ask him to EcuTek my car. Quality n Satisfaction guaranteed.
Sounds cool.When i got time i will go down to KL and check it out N1 and oso this shop.thanks Adam.appreciate your replied...

nismo502

Known Member
Apr 25, 2004
if you are looking to reflash the stock 350z/370z ecu. do come by singapore to look for joel from Driven. he did my cars (not a 350z though) and i can vouch for his professionalism.

he's an uprev pro tuner and can flash most of the later model nissan ECUs. check out UpRev - Engine Management and you will see that the software has access to almost all the parameters in the stock ECU... much like ECUTek for mitsubishi/subaru.

hes also a dealer and does many a local and overseas tune. do check out his blog at www.drivencrazy.sg , some interesting stuff there too

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
if you are looking to reflash the stock 350z/370z ecu. do come by singapore to look for joel from Driven. he did my cars (not a 350z though) and i can vouch for his professionalism.

he's an uprev pro tuner and can flash most of the later model nissan ECUs. check out UpRev - Engine Management and you will see that the software has access to almost all the parameters in the stock ECU... much like ECUTek for mitsubishi/subaru.

hes also a dealer and does many a local and overseas tune. do check out his blog at www.drivencrazy.sg , some interesting stuff there too
Thank for the recommendation but SG is kinda far for me...I think I need 6hours to arrive SG?hehe...At the website of Uprev tuned a Nissan 370Z and gain an amazing HP...The programe gain 9 HP after reflash and I wondering ECUTek can gain the same?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm having trouble finding repairs here in California. The brake pads of my LFA needs to be replaced that's why I need to go to a car repair shop as soon as possible.

Please help. :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience