Lotus Renault GP’s appearance at The Pavillion + LRGP Evoras / Exige

Which is your preferred Lotus Renault GP Theme?

• Black and Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green and Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

As part of the official launch of the 2011 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix, Group Lotus and Lotus Renault GP made an appearance at The Pavillion KL today. The guests of honour at the Group Lotus and Lotus Renault GP were Eric Boullier, Team Principle of Lotus Renault GP, Jean Alesi, Lotus Ambassador, Fairuz Fauzy, Reserve Driver of Lotus Renault GP and Gino Rosato, Director of Corporate Operations at Group Lotus.

Jean Alesi - French F1 driver recently became an ambassador for the Lotus Type 125 and Exos programme. The Type 125 is an exclusive ultra high performance F1 inspired race-car complete with Cosworth 3.5 litre GP V8 engine producing 640bhp linked to a six-speed semi automatic gearbox with paddle shift, which, unlike a Formula One car, you don't need to have a whole lot of technicians and engineers to enjoy. The start button is all the driver needs.

Given his F1 pedigree, Alesi is a perfect candidate to partner with for the Type 125. He enjoyed a successful and eventful F1 career competing in 202 grands prix and collecting a total of 241 points driving for teams such as Ferrari, Tyrell, Benetton, Sauber, Prost and Jordan. From 1989 to 2001, Alesi didn't stray far from the race track and is still known as one of the most popular drivers in the F1 paddock.

Eric Boullier - Team Principle of Lotus Renault GP, who opted for the classic "Black to the Future", Black and Gold Livery for their latest Formula 1 car aims to capitalize on 2010's recognition with their new look.

YouTube - LOTUS BACK TO BLACK

Fairuz Fauzy - Apart from his current Formula 1 commitment, 28 year old Fairuz will continue racing in this year's GP2 series with Super Nova Racing and the car will be carrying the full-on branding from Proton and Lotus Cars.

The Lotus Renault GP Evoras - also draped in the Black and Gold livery

Lotus Exige S joins the Black to the Future party

We'll be taking a drive in the road-going Exige S real soon so stay tuned!

A regular Evora.

Attachments

HaZaRd

Known Member
Jan 19, 2006
still prefer green yellow theme... this color theme probably best for classic car

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
ohh so very the chun damnittt!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This event was yesterday? Shit missed it...

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
i want that Exige S... drooooool........

hamashouta

Feb 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
OMG so freakin awesomessssssss. thanks thanks thansk!!!! yes the Exige S rocxxxxx

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

also jean alesi was my hero before he left f1

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
wow..!cool black and gold car...look classly performance car.performance out for our country 1malaysia ya.cant waiting opening of F1 season...

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
OMG so freakin awesomessssssss. thanks thanks thansk!!!! yes the Exige S rocxxxxx

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

also jean alesi was my hero before he left f1
look at this Hennessey's baby and u will cum... the Venom GT 6.2L V8 twin turbo.. shit man... it's like Usain Bolt in a Hannah Tan's body...

YouTube - 2011 Hennessey Venom GT at Idle

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Just had my second dyno session yesterday, drilled a hole in the exhaust extractor manifold after the turbine with wideband O2 screwed it up right to get better AF reading. My spec:

4G93T, standard 0.7 boost, standard mini side mount intercooler...

modded: Walbro 255 LPH pump, FSE fuel regulator, 2.5 inch piping, KNN closed pod, megasquirt standalone, removed restrictive air flow sensor.

the first dyno i had few weeks back was 195 HP, that's without tuning, and yesterday upon...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience