JB New Section........ Part 4.....

owndferra

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
jb
ownd... u non sense la... ur car n my car same engine le...

frank... u r using ppl to shoot ur wife again???

yellowflash... frank oso got one sg car n m'sia car... go consult him... he almost can b financial planner d....
outside look the same..but inside,yours are monster...hehehehehe

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
alex...tried b4 but no effect oso ler. need to track it to push the limits. sungai balang road not very suitable for pushing the limits. push too far go into a tree

ferra...both oso heart of monsters...

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
Art, the purpose of left foot braking is to reduce the transition time of your right foot of moving between the pedals.

Each corner, if used effectively, u can save at least 0.1-0.2 secs of transition time. In a circuit that means 1-2 seconds a lap.

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
Ownd... Lets bet... I open my engine... If internals stock how much u wanna pay??

Art... The sifu had spoken... But tracking v expensive... No money change tyres...

Frank... U mean ur parents pay for ur wedding???

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
normality...they got pay wat. saman la. but i noticed normally if relatives are invited...they pay a single angpow(rm50-100) for the whole family of 5. then the father will drink till red n start singing hokkien kua. so the morale of the story is...invite friends better!
LOL.... the saman they pay, is just to cover the dinner money only. The "morning" session and the photo all those, burnt...!!!

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Frank... U mean ur parents pay for ur wedding???
How i wish. If they do, i wont even make noise here. Then i can bull-ish how cheap wedding is.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

alex...tried b4 but no effect oso ler. need to track it to push the limits. sungai balang road not very suitable for pushing the limits. push too far go into a tree

ferra...both oso heart of monsters...

Kart u can practise that. The most crucial is to kart with Insturctor and see how fast it is

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
They din pay... Then y u hav it n "saman" us????
Seems like someone tryin to revive karting....

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
cos i know i can make it profit ma. Lol. Tks for the support by the way

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

cos i know i can make it profit ma. Lol. Tks for the support by the way. Now new stuff, paint ball. Come come.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

cos i know i can make it profit ma. Lol. Tks for the support by the way. Now new stuff, paint ball. Come come.

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
haha.... yepp, it will depend on our parents, seriously if possible i want to make it as simple as possible...cause after wedding will need to come a house and then soon kids...the cycle gets going..but still i hope to be able to get a car by year end.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
LOL.... aiya, simple said, my entire wedding, no profit and lost. Break even

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Yellowflash, If going by the way you're saying, i can quite very sure you wont be able to get a car to play, but a car for daily use

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
LOL.... aiya, simple said, my entire wedding, no profit and lost. Break even

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Yellowflash, If going by the way you're saying, i can quite very sure you wont be able to get a car to play, but a car for daily use
probably something that can be used for daily driving and occasional track fun man... i am thinking of getting a 2nd hand swift sports manual... there are some other considerations but i think this one will be comfortable with my wallet however i also have a target saving and things i need to buy before setting aside budget for a car, like proposal ring, wedding ring, wedding photos, so lots of headache man.. btw frank, wat car u drive in msia and wat car in sg?...

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

They din pay... Then y u hav it n "saman" us????
Seems like someone tryin to revive karting....
but i think karting is one good way to drive enhance driving skill without burning a too deep whole in our pocket but then its only affordable if doing it on casual basis...

Last edited:

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
flash, swift sport is a big no no for family coz u mentioned about having kids. Its too small. Cant really put baby pram and baby car seat. 2 of my fren just sold their car due to this.

proposal ring - buy during spore mid year sales. 0.5 carat around sgd3k depends on "quality"
wedding ring - normally wedding band cheaper. My advise dun get so good coz this is your daily wear so some scratches is unavoidable so i think better dun buy too good one. Sgd 2k budget?
wedding photos packages - normally rm5k kaotim inclusive all hidden charges

Am driving Altis for spore, Toyota Seg in My

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
wow bro, can really tell that you are speaking from personal experience, i didn't thought so much about the boot space and space for baby car seat. now that you mention it, it really seems that it may not really wise choice to get a swift sport since my gf/fiancee plans to have kids in near future.

The other consideration i had was a 2nd hand integra type S (this one out since need to put baby car seat) or a wrx but the insurance is going to cost a bomb besides the much higher monthly installments plus maintenance/running cost. If i do get a wrx, i am probably going to be over stretching at my current income level and i guess in that case i probably may have to look for alternatives.

Anyway, as for proposal ring, gf said that she wants 1 carat(which i don't think i can afford, even if i could save and buy, it doesn't makes much sense financially). i am looking at 4-5k.
and yea for wedding ring, i actually meant wedding band(didn't know there's a diff between them), i am looking for something affordable too since we're going to be wearing daily.
As for photos, i guess like what you said, that should be the budget i should look out for...

I do feel quite stressed up at times especially everything requires so much money and i have just started working not too long ago. Well bro Frank, thanks for your wonderful advice, appreciate

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
I know where you coming from as im now in the same also. Looking selling off my Altis and get some more spiritual drive but also need to keep in mind of "future" planing. Maybe you can look at Impreza 2.0RS. The hatchback rear boot is small so try to go for sedan model. But not many used car so you may have hard time looking. DC5? How is your preg wife going to climb into back seat? When carrying baby on arm, how is she going to nudge head down to back seat? 2 door car is no no also.

sgd4-5k MAYBE can get u 1 carat but i dont think will be in good "quality". Anything over 0.5 carat, the price jump variation damn huge. 0.4-0.49 maybe differ by sgd200 but 0.5-0.6 carat can differ by sgd500.

something maybe u can prep money for. Im sure there is more

Wedding Dinner
Corkages (Lump Sum for Beer & Red Wine)
Wedding Souvenir
Wedding Ang Pow
Buddies - Bestman
Sisters - Bridesmaid
wife side Children
Frank side Children
Photographer
Open car door (Frank side)
Open car door (wife side)
Driver
Open door (Sisters - Bridesmaid)

Photographer actual day
Wedding photo shoot Package
Photo Day Makeup (Groom)
Actual Day Makeup
Wedding Band
ROM Registration Fee

wedding dowry
wife Parent
Gold & Gifts
Gifts For Relatives (cakes)

wedding room decor
Bed Frame
Matress
Cupboard
Curtain
Lighting
Paint + labour

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
there's going to be quite a feat with so many things in the list... @_@, but i guess i'll just have to take things step by step. Car ah, how about civic fd 2.0? should be pretty decent FC + power with lots of aftermarket parts since its honda but i noticed that since its honda its even more expensive than a wrx of equivalent age... wondering if i could get the swift sports and then change after 2-3 yrs when i have kids..

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sony has announced the full GT 5's car list. It consists of 10000 cars. At launch it will only have 340 cars while the others will be developed in the future. Polyphony Digital will also develop cars for individual clients.

That means in the future we could have any car put into the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience