Satria Neo CPS problem

Viera Sasaki

Known Member
Feb 17, 2011
Perlis,Malaysia
hello guys,
been a while didnt went in here, i really need u guys help, well its the normal problem wit this cps actually, the jerking problem, can any of u guys just give me list of thing to rectify this... i know there are answer thru these pages as i used to read them b4... but since i gave up last time so i cant possibly read thru all 44 pages again, actually just went to sc again just now for servicing, n while im there... why not i ask again about the jerking problem, who knows proton already circulate the solution to all its sc branch as most of u guys have settled it... but sadly their answer to my problem is... i dunno how to drive... they said i didnt accelerate enuff dats y the car jerk... i was just to suprised so i ask them to test drive it with me... but they insist its nothing... well... bcoz its lunch time plus i am really tired to argue... i just pay n drove away.... so... can anyone help me with this...
Sometimes it had something to do with ur air filter, fuel injector or spark plug. I've heard a rumors that the Siemens ECU used for CPS engine was not so reliable as some people said. Anyway, how much ur tachometer show when idling?

another one is... anybody ever experience squeaking noise from brake??? i tot my brake pad worn out already but they said its because my brake plate rusty ody... shud it be change??
I do experienced squeaking noise from the brake but I had change the OEM pad to Endless pad. The result was superb! The pad didn't only eliminate the squeaking noise but also improve my braking distance. If ur brake rotor was rusty, the squeaking sound should have gone when the rust wear off.

Last edited:

sgarrista

Jul 19, 2010
BTU/970
Mine changed ECU and jerking problem settle....

Brake pad noise.....dun giv a damn bout it till i hav enough money to change to better one
bro... they dun even believe me the jerking is a problem, they kept insisting that i didnt drive it the correct way... dats y the car underpower they said... this is the exact word of the technician dis morning "tidak ada apa itu, underpower saja, u tidak tekan itu minyak kuat2, sbb itu dia semput2, enjin mau mati". honestly, i was left speechless, i even ask them if they do have contact with COE coz as i read thru, COE did encounter a lot of this issue, they even ask me back what is COE, only then one of them said "owhh... itu tempat kitaorang training."

Sometimes it had something to do with ur air filter, fuel injector or spark plug. I've heard a rumors that the Siemens ECU used for CPS engine was not so reliable as some people said. Anyway, how much ur tachometer show when idling?

I do experienced squeaking noise from the brake but I had change the OEM pad to Endless pad. The result was superb! The pad didn't only eliminate the squeaking noise but also improve my braking distance. If ur brake rotor was rusty, the squeaking sound should have gone when the rust wear off.
well... tacho was around 2.8 or 2.9k, honestly... i dun really care as i gave up on it during 1st n 2nd service and they kept telling me its nothing... but since yesterday they said i dunno how to drive properly... i want to prove em wrong... sound ego i guess... haha...

air filter wouldnt be a problem, but once i want to change my sp to to bosch iridium sp, da mechanic at sc there told me that it will damage my piston and void my warranty, i tot sp n cable will not void warranty... please correct me... im a noob in this.

brake pad, they said they clean it up already, but i just drove it in heavy rain just now, n hearing da squeaking noise from it make me drove not more than 40kmh..

try to remap ur ecu....
how can i do this...???

ronnytky

Oct 3, 2010
Melaka
1) Which brand is better if using gear box oil. Redline Or HKS.

2) Is the Mega Raizin effective or not. Or just a add only?

Thanks

Viera Sasaki

Known Member
Feb 17, 2011
Perlis,Malaysia
well... tacho was around 2.8 or 2.9k, honestly... i dun really care as i gave up on it during 1st n 2nd service and they kept telling me its nothing... but since yesterday they said i dunno how to drive properly... i want to prove em wrong... sound ego i guess... haha...

air filter wouldnt be a problem, but once i want to change my sp to to bosch iridium sp, da mechanic at sc there told me that it will damage my piston and void my warranty, i tot sp n cable will not void warranty... please correct me... im a noob in this.

brake pad, they said they clean it up already, but i just drove it in heavy rain just now, n hearing da squeaking noise from it make me drove not more than 40kmh..
2.8 or 2.9k?! That's too odd for an idling engine. Hmm... I think it must have something to do with ur ECU. Other thing in ur engine bay can't gave u such a high reading. Try go to Proton sc and have a look again, I'm sure they know how to fix it.

1) Which brand is better if using gear box oil. Redline Or HKS.

2) Is the Mega Raizin effective or not. Or just a add only?

Thanks
Well, any brands will do just fine but make sure it is not a 'chap ayam' one. I'm not sure which one is the best for CPS but my friend told me that HKS performs better in a hot climate such as Malaysia.

From my experience, Mega Raizin do gave some improvement to my car. One of the biggest change is when the air-cond kicks in, I hardly notices any of my head light/instrument panel light goes dim especially in idling state.

ronnytky

Oct 3, 2010
Melaka
Because i still having problem during with my gear switching from gear 1 to gear 2. It take longer time to switching and dragging about rpm 2700. After that will be ok. This only occour during in the morning and after parking the car. I did wait the blue light off and only to move. Each time to SC to ask they say nothing wrong just normal or car still new. because of this intend to change AFT oil. Or other reason of this problem

My car is CSP Auto.

keneoan

Sep 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Because i still having problem during with my gear switching from gear 1 to gear 2. It take longer time to switching and dragging about rpm 2700. After that will be ok. This only occour during in the morning and after parking the car. I did wait the blue light off and only to move. Each time to SC to ask they say nothing wrong just normal or car still new. because of this intend to change AFT oil. Or other reason of this problem

My car is CSP Auto.
I also face a same prob with you on my 0- 15k(milage)..after my third service, i acknowledge, my clutch slip..then make a kebabommmm at SC..then left my car 4days at them..then there change my clutch and also the VIM..now no more slip but from 1st to 2nd gear, still hard..and most of the time bad saund came out(kruckkkk)..haiyoooo..dun no what should do :(

ronnytky

Oct 3, 2010
Melaka
I also face a same prob with you on my 0- 15k(milage)..after my third service, i acknowledge, my clutch slip..then make a kebabommmm at SC..then left my car 4days at them..then there change my clutch and also the VIM..now no more slip but from 1st to 2nd gear, still hard..and most of the time bad saund came out(kruckkkk)..haiyoooo..dun no what should do :(

Hi Keneoan,

I have add the turbo timer the problem did help to reduce the dragging problem but not 100% solve.:driver:

victorlaw

May 16, 2006
HI ronny, my auto CPS oso like that... when cold it 'refuse' to change gear. When the 'blue' indicator says my engine is cold. So i drive slowly, till its warmed up.

Would probably change the ATF like urself too during the next service. No biggie.
I wish the car came with 5 gear auto. sigh

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
this also happen to my friend persona elegance auto for the gear issue.....~~"

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Errr any guy try STP injector cleaner before??? RM10 per bottle..
Planing buy 1 bottle to test lahh..any try before?? told u story mahh..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience