Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

cruiser78

Known Member

cruiser78

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
you can use your stock spring n absorber as long as the parts are in good condition. The stock suspension on EE90 and AE92 have the same part number.

Captain Fast

Known Member

Captain Fast

Known Member
Apr 9, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Mine is 1.3 will check the chassic code tomorrow. Sorry for the reply guys and thanks for replying me :) ! What job does it require for modify the mouting on the timing belt there ? Like welding or ?
Hey bro,

My car is also modded to BT from 1.3 AE111 SE version. Mounting place near timing belt there is not the same as 1.6. Foreman just need to drill a new hole to fit the mounting and that's it. No welding required.

ajik8953

500 RPM

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
dear SE kaki,

I regretted that I installed the TRD fully adjustables, now I lost my ride comfort. It doesn't feel as comfortable as it used to be although the handling in magnificent. How I wish I can turn back time and install back my old APM stock absorbers.

If any of you out there want the adjustables, feel free to PM me and I'm willing to let it go to get back the comfort and joy of driving my SE all these while. Thank you.. :bawling::bawling:

hehehe..not too regret of dat things la bro..it's just an extra exercise to build up ur six packs..hehe..

u cant hv both unless u change it to tein HA..but not everyone feel it comfort..

if u can post up ur abs here,dat wud be gud..hehe

tonyops

Known Member

tonyops

Known Member
Oct 28, 2010
Sarawak
hehehe..not too regret of dat things la bro..it's just an extra exercise to build up ur six packs..hehe..

u cant hv both unless u change it to tein HA..but not everyone feel it comfort..

if u can post up ur abs here,dat wud be gud..hehe
here are the pics. my car is slightly lowered (although front is set to highest), so can't take a full pic of the shock itsef. Anyway, it's installed wit Improve springs. Front has 4 settings while the rear has 5.

cruiser78

Known Member

cruiser78

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
Cool! thanks Sifu Cruiser78 for the info.

Sifu, do you happen to be a mechanic?
Nope... I am not a mechanic. Just do-it-myself for my EE90. Spring part number for our EE90 is 48131-AE911 (same all the way from AE92 to AE111) Do you know that AE92 have the same front absorber as SW20? Same part number: 48511-SW293 but do not install the SW20 spring because SW20 have mid-engine layout, softer front spring than the rear, rear suspension has to bear the weight of the engine....

We have softer rear spring than front spring because front suspension has to bear the weight of the engine and rear suspension are design to be softer for better traction, especially on RWD cars....

iamiceman

Known Member

iamiceman

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
Puchong
www.icemancollection.com
Nope... I am not a mechanic. Just do-it-myself for my EE90. Spring part number for our EE90 is 48131-AE911 (same all the way from AE92 to AE111) Do you know that AE92 have the same front absorber as SW20? Same part number: 48511-SW293 but do not install the SW20 spring because SW20 have mid-engine layout, softer front spring than the rear, rear suspension has to bear the weight of the engine....

We have softer rear spring than front spring because front suspension has to bear the weight of the engine and rear suspension are design to be softer for better traction, especially on RWD cars....
This is a very useful piece of information sifu. Thanks a million :D

cruiser78

Known Member

cruiser78

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
new problem... my wiper link broken. ball joint cracked. tried to get new AE92 wiper link but no luck here in KL. Also tried in ipoh but my luck had not changed. not even locally made. most part dealers thought AE92 pupus already. each shop i went all said no stock no stock.... they told me to use AE101's but totally different. anybody want to sell me the original AE92 wiper link from your wasted halfcut? Pleeeeaseee.....

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
:hmmmm: it is really out of stock already bro.try at klang warehouse lo...heard jalan kapar got lot of warehouse...kilang cut cut..good luck on ur hunt..unless u just cant out on rain day...:driver:

cruiser78

Known Member

cruiser78

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
sometimes jalan kapar warehouse reluctant to sell small parts. when asked, "can i buy this part?" they answer, "cannot! must buy whole halfcut, we dont sale separately. if u take this part out who would want to buy when this particular part not in place?".... ayarrkkkk.... have to buy the whole halfcut even if i only need the wiper link... T_T

ae92r

Known Member

ae92r

Known Member
Feb 21, 2007
Then we all have 1 halfcut at home.....this part broke, we take n change....we all became formen ourself.....silly kedai potong

nnik

3,000 RPM

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
hi, the wiper link...let me check in my store...if u r lucky....heheh

hachiroku clan

500 RPM

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
hi sifu.. im driving stock ae92.. i was just wondering is it normal for the engine to feel 'light' when reaching 2000 RPM onwards? for example when im driving slow in the neighbourhood in 2nd gear, when reach 2000 RPM the engine feels light (like when u off your aircon).. but when driving fast,cant notice the diffrence..

is it because of the extractor or the distributor? because as far as i know, only this 2 major parts has been changed in my car..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,i'm plnning to mivec my 4g93p,ecu 2468.

u guys out there done this modification b4,pls give ur opinion,and advise.

the pro and cons??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience