Idiot Drivers

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF : i agree. not that msians are not helpfull, just that they are scared, cos to many theft syndicates use that tactics to lure other ppl. if there is a car broken down by the roadside & im with my family, i will definately not stop due to the safety for my family. if im alone i would stop la.
If all hot chicks, I might consider using that tactic :rofl: But 5 people surrounding u is really not a right move to slap that person. Nowadays people dare to do a lot of things despite there are laws enforced but just no action usually taken even after reporting. Not strict enough in handling cases whereby they think is just a small matter. When it involves death baru they take action :banghead:

Yes, I agree. Some are just pretending that their car broken down. If in a group and busy road, I guess is okay to help. So far, I only heard that there are syndicates that will bang ur car and hope u will get down at lonely area. Then rob u.

bombervince

Sep 26, 2008
On Thursday, my car was being "sandwiched" F**K d lala driver.

my partner is using my car and stop by the traffic jam long before the Summit USJ traffic light from Subang Airport. as per what my business partner said, he stop at least 2m away from the front BLM taxi, and suddenly being hit from back, there's no break sound and after hitting the Hi-ace behind still keep pushing till hitting the front car and then another car in front.

U know what d stupid lala chai said? he said I mistaken step on the accelerate pedals as break pedals

this is typical "Kopi O" license issue

howard?!

Known Member
Sep 14, 2007
found this idiot driver at my usual mamak place,i think the car widebody is too big for 1 parking space,tat's y have to park 2 parking space.or maybe the driver is juz plain retarded..:hmmmm:
sorry for the blurry picture.

Attachments

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

Attachments

Last edited:

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
stupid..!!!really cant believe our road got so mnay selfish driver,always thinkin want easy but give other trouble (OKU) .did they feelin shame when they parking their cark on OKU park space just for near with enterance door.shame on ppl like them. BOO TAK MAHIRRR....!!! balik sekolah belajar lagi.

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
Night time. But broad daylight oso I was hit from behind while waiting at the traffic light, not because of difficult to see, but plain carelessness of the driver behind.
twice in my life i was hit from behind while waiting for red traffic light...
first was a small kiss from a wira white driven by an aunty...broad daylight...
heard the car doing emergency brake and just manage to stop in time...so only touch my rear bumper...
she doesnt even bother to go out of the car and check the condition...heck she doesnt even say sorry...but i can see the face is so pale...nothing happen so i did not mind la...

second experience was at night...
a motorcycle bump on my bumper and chip the my rear bumper a bit...
the guy fall down and said sorry but i cant understand any other word dat guy was saying...
so i also let off coz nothing much...

now whenever i do wait at traffic light i will still put my brake on with gear on N...until there are cars behind me...
then only i pull my handbrake...and put off my feet from the brake pedal...

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
saw many time a accord SV4, xxx880 drive superb slow n hog on fast lane along kulai-senai road

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
twice in my life i was hit from behind while waiting for red traffic light...
first was a small kiss from a wira white driven by an aunty...broad daylight...
heard the car doing emergency brake and just manage to stop in time...so only touch my rear bumper...
she doesnt even bother to go out of the car and check the condition...heck she doesnt even say sorry...but i can see the face is so pale...nothing happen so i did not mind la...

second experience was at night...
a motorcycle bump on my bumper and chip the my rear bumper a bit...
the guy fall down and said sorry but i cant understand any other word dat guy was saying...
so i also let off coz nothing much...

now whenever i do wait at traffic light i will still put my brake on with gear on N...until there are cars behind me...
then only i pull my handbrake...and put off my feet from the brake pedal...

i here got same experience with u too but i got 5 time who kiss my ass during waiting at traffic light.yes,my rear brake light in good condition light function so well.i just normally worry my brake light bulb will burn so fast if we continue apply whatever we fully stop,during wait at traffic light,slowin vehicle by apply brake for 5 to 7 second i think.maybe it is my habit,seldom apply brake pedal anymore if the car is fully stop,will only apply brake when need to slow or stop on last second for cornering(drift).can to saying i not like to use brake,normally play gear rather apply brake on my previous toyota car.
That why,i got hit by some stupid driver from ass,5 time from ass,i am first at traffic light function.my car fully stop,i relaese brake pedal,thenn i pull my gear from D to N finally push hand brake.relaxin,see around left or right side or back from small mirror,walau...got one toyota hilux come to me so fast,i think he will able stop at back of mine cuz traffic light red colour ok unless that driver is blind of colour.hehehe..BANGGGG...!!!accident happen my car jump to front 5 meter i think.i"m ok,i get out from car,see my ass.WALAU..!!!it totally broke my rear bumper,rear light lamp...rear bonnet.how?of cuz BALAI continue.that hilux is my biggest accident, and another 4 time is small car and a bike all happen on rain time.
nowaday,i not mind bulb light anymore as long as my wife(car) ok,i no mind to pay small money for burn brake light bulb many time rather meeet accident again.A small bulb can change situation.:driver:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
i here got same experience with u too but i got 5 time who kiss my ass during waiting at traffic light.yes,my rear brake light in good condition light function so well.i just normally worry my brake light bulb will burn so fast if we continue apply whatever we fully stop,during wait at traffic light,slowin vehicle by apply brake for 5 to 7 second i think.maybe it is my habit,seldom apply brake pedal anymore if the car is fully stop,will only apply brake when need to slow or stop on last second for cornering(drift).can to saying i not like to use brake,normally play gear rather apply brake on my previous toyota car.
That why,i got hit by some stupid driver from ass,5 time from ass,i am first at traffic light function.my car fully stop,i relaese brake pedal,thenn i pull my gear from D to N finally push hand brake.relaxin,see around left or right side or back from small mirror,walau...got one toyota hilux come to me so fast,i think he will able stop at back of mine cuz traffic light red colour ok unless that driver is blind of colour.hehehe..BANGGGG...!!!accident happen my car jump to front 5 meter i think.i"m ok,i get out from car,see my ass.WALAU..!!!it totally broke my rear bumper,rear light lamp...rear bonnet.how?of cuz BALAI continue.that hilux is my biggest accident, and another 4 time is small car and a bike all happen on rain time.
nowaday,i not mind bulb light anymore as long as my wife(car) ok,i no mind to pay small money for burn brake light bulb many time rather meeet accident again.A small bulb can change situation.:driver:
lucky u realised bulb light price is nothing compare to cost when other people hit your car...
cost n time consuming wor...and might also cost u ur life and your love ones...

my uncle got an accident and his kancil was squish between car and lorry as a lorry smash his kancil from the rear....lucky he was alone as just drop my auntie and cousins at work n school...happened when waiting for traffic light in one of the junction at kg melayu subang.
if not dunno wat would happen...he even merely able to get out and got a little bruise n scratch.
the kancil was total lost...
his experience told me alot....even stop at traffic light just put your feet on the brake pedal...
those stupid buggers are stupid...cannot even know red means STOP!

Last edited:

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
he PARK there to go and eat at nearby OLDTOWN..

.Stupid guy cut Q....

Attachments

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
I got story to tell. at 1U looking for parking. then i normally reverse into the parking.. while i go front (before reverse), come this vios simply masuk the parking... mch.. i stopped and go out and ask the fella.. "hey im reversing into this parking space!".. the fella said.. "no no.. im singaporean, in singapore we park like this, if u late then ur loss".

*speechless*

i go find another spot and return to the Stinkapore plated Vios and gip a souvenir from front to back. Padam muka.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone im a newbie here...i wana ask those pros out there,isit posible to convert my stock kancil 660 carb to kelisa 850 EFI?? im stil thinking about to converting the 850 twin cam n L2,which one will be beter??? thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience