Malaysia GTR R35 crash n burn

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Sh*t can happen to everyone, including me and you. When go for spirited driving on public roads, keeping to only one lane is like getting hands tied. No such lanes on a race track. Traffic oso one way. On public roads, even if we are alert and able to react fast, others may not. We can judge distance and speed of car, others half asleep on wheel. On track, all drivers on race mode still can get accident. What more on public roads, where most on go-Tesco-buy-grocery mode. A bit surprising to see some people find it okay to rub salt to somebody's wounds. Wish the driver is okay and have many spirited-driving years ahead.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
skazareth: lol it was just an opinion.. what i meant is that maybe the driver of the R35 did a dangerous modification which cause this, as most cars we see burning are caused from electrical problem. My friend's civic also burned down due to audio wiring. but rarely you see a car burn due to crashes (mostly in games do). My friend total lost a Subaru and yet the car didn't burn. and believe me its very bad. by seeing the R35 the chassis is still intact and not bend yet. means the crash is not very major.
wow... u like guru from some faraway mountain that is higher than everest la...

u know the r35 did dangerous mods, especially electrical problem

u know a car won't burn in crashes

u know the r35 chassis still intact when u only saw one side of the car

u know the crash is not major even though the r35 was burnt.

actually, what does a major crash mean to you? atomic-style explosion with radius of 100km? :hmmmm:

quadreduce

Feb 13, 2006
car burnt as dry leaves in contact with exhaust under the car. funny eh. beware of the power of leaves!!!!!!

MaRvyn

Known Member
Nov 9, 2007
www.vixiousworks.com
Any photo of the said R35 before it was grilled? Nice wheels though...

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
wow... u like guru from some faraway mountain that is higher than everest la...

u know the r35 did dangerous mods, especially electrical problem

u know a car won't burn in crashes

u know the r35 chassis still intact when u only saw one side of the car

u know the crash is not major even though the r35 was burnt.

actually, what does a major crash mean to you? atomic-style explosion with radius of 100km? :hmmmm:
Well if you are so smart... Then try justify that the crash is major... And i already sIs that its just a point of view... Not to say that all gtr has this problem.... Maybe 1 in 300 maybe... You woul never know... Im just giving out point of view.... If you are so smart then quit flMing arou d and give suggesions and maybe what had happend.... My car have a verry bad electrical problem all the time to i know best what it will leads too... So im just sharing that is a lesson that all should remember not to screw up the wirings....

pumpkin76

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Well if you are so smart... Then try justify that the crash is major... And i already sIs that its just a point of view... Not to say that all gtr has this problem.... Maybe 1 in 300 maybe... You woul never know... Im just giving out point of view.... If you are so smart then quit flMing arou d and give suggesions and maybe what had happend.... My car have a verry bad electrical problem all the time to i know best what it will leads too... So im just sharing that is a lesson that all should remember not to screw up the wirings....
you mean you still haven't sort out the wiring problem of your modified st183 with that st185 3S-GTE turbo under it after all these years?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
i dun think its caused by battery side, as the front hood come wit airbag absorber, it will pop up when front collision...

either electrical or fuel system only......btw, no ones hope this kind of accident happen.

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
You don't need a major crash for a car to burn. All it takes is a right hit at a right place. Afterall, all cars run on petroleum based products and electricity, or put it simply, ignite and burn. That's why even the finest built race cars have fire extinguishers.

Keep a fire extinguisher in your car, a good one, it can save a lot of money and maybe your life sometimes.

Mohd Neo

Known Member
Dec 15, 2007
You don't need a major crash for a car to burn. All it takes is a right hit at a right place. Afterall, all cars run on petroleum based products and electricity, or put it simply, ignite and burn. That's why even the finest built race cars have fire extinguishers.

Keep a fire extinguisher in your car, a good one, it can save a lot of money and maybe your life sometimes.
Aggreed...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm planning to change my muffler and/or the extractor. The problem is i'm new in this area and can anyone tell me what to look for when buying. For the muffler what price should I expect. Is the cap ayam one cost around 100-250 any good? Or should I go for branded one. And the extractor... which one is good for auto car... 4-2-1 or 4-1? Budget around rm500 if possible for both.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience