JB New Section........ Part 4.....

owndferra

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
jb
the pic was long time ago..now the look not nice anymore..
previously we,jb peeps often hangout 2gether.but now i'm so tight with my commitment..i think the other still hangout 2gether

owndferra

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
jb
bz with work laa bro...a few years back,car got new paint so look nicer laa..now paint already faded,lenjan summore,so the outer look edi not nicer laa..

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
haha bro, no worries...can always go for respray...as u said a few years liao ma and wow u reply really very fast....so wat do u do for a living?

owndferra

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
jb
tecehnical assistant at sony service centre..trying to get new job with better salary actually..

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
ic ic...yea nowadays living standard getting higher and higher due to inflation, middle and lower income families are being squeezed quite badly...only the wealthy gets richer... btw how old are you bro? maybe a little intro will be good. i am 26/male/chinese, u?

owndferra

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
jb
yup that's true bro..this year i'll turn to 27 and i'm a malay guy..
it's been quite harder for me nowadays since i'm planning to get marry soon..
bro,what is ur ride currently?

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
ah, so you are one year older bro. i do not own any cars currently, its a little expensive to buy cars in sg and if i am buying car in jb i'll hardly be able to use since i am usually there only during the weekends. like you i am planning to get married and that requires a lot of money... nevertheless i love nice cars and would hope to buy one when i can afford more comfortably...

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

just curious bro, how much do u spend on ur car a month? installments, petrol, parking...

owndferra

Known Member
Aug 24, 2006
jb
so we are the same bro..

i'm not spending alot on my ride.due to it's a daily driven car,just maintain RM400-RM500 on fuel.every 2 months i'll done the servicing.just when the times come for the wear & tear parts to be replaced that's where i have to spend some xtra cash..hehehe

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
haha yea.... better to keep expenses low, dunno when is next recession going to come..

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

anyway wat are some of the cars the other bros drive here? seems like only two of us is posting here... =/

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
hi Keon, nice to hear from you...haha, revival is good. yepp you are right, i work in SG.... and EK 4 doors, one hell of a nice sedan. Love the b-series vtec, i would say its one of the best NA engine even with technology from 20 yrs back..

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

i would hope i have a chance to own one such beauty..

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
hmm maybe i shall start with some topic?... So Keon, how old are you this year and which part of Jb do you live in?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When word broke about the BMW 1 Series M Coupe, many touted it as a spiritual successor to the E30 M3 with its lightness and inline engine, something that the current E90 M3 was chided with a V8 and notably larger girth compared to the older models. Once the M Coupe has hit the roads, there were whispers that it could actually be quicker than its...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience