Paint coated off

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Dear forumers,

Any solution that can help on this? of course i know spray whole boot is the best solution :rolleyes:

hi buddy '

this is a repainted hood & usually patronised car wash

there is 2 issue here - 1stly - which is under yr power of decision - do yr own wash or usual road side power wash

2ndly when the hood is repainted - it was done inhurry & very bad surface preperations - whatever is the putty & base coat - it was not prepare properly - therefor the top clear coat reflect the failure - esp when it is sent to usual car wash

let me know

Last edited:

jeff_sin

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
hi buddy '

this is a repainted hood & usually patronised car wash

there is 2 issue here - 1stly - which is under yr power of decision - do yr own wash or usual road side power wash

2ndly when the hood is repainted - it was done inhurry & very bad surface preperations - whatever is the putty & base coat - it was not prepare properly - therefor the top clear coat reflect the failure - esp when it is sent to usual car wash

let me know
bro, u really fantastic, my boot was accident last time and fix it back with workshop paint only boot.
so any product can cure this?

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Place a sticker over your bonnet ?

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
seem like the paint already worn off, and you surely send your car to be wash by road side snow wash, those washes are very bad for the paint. and they dont use the correct washing techniques too.

as of pictures only, i dont think detailing the boot will improve the condition, the colour already wearing off

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
better get it sand and repaint it..it will be as good as new

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
bro, u really fantastic, my boot was accident last time and fix it back with workshop paint only boot.
so any product can cure this?
only experience does - will be organise some hands on clinic soon - bring yr car & try on yrself then

Cheers

KC

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi , I had some noob question to ask , I had a injection 4g91 in my iswara , I wish to know what upgrade can be done to let it to be more powerful and fast .

I want the best upgrade to be done which does not always cause problem had to repair .

Can all sifu sifu teach how to mod ? mod by step by step like change which part then next stage change which part again ? And if change which part had to change together only will do .

Please list down the modification with the COST also...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience