Proton Putra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Proton Putra

tevin1991

Known Member
Feb 11, 2009
could be describe as: "it was fabulous and better than show room condition"(do not compare with new car since it was aged):love:

very nice...
clean engine bay + body...:rock:

good luck for your sale...^^

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Wah ... U viewed the car ? Mr Wong is it ? The paint was good stuff which I have to agree ... Can be matched with new car after polishing ...

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
hi there
best price is when you finish viewing the car ,
i'm located along Old Klang Road , but i will be overseas during CNY , so maybe can meet up like next next week ?

thanks

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
feels like to have it when look to this car...very2 nit & tidy...if im not riding Putra for sure i grab it...

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
hi bro, this car can loan ar?
i think loan maybe harder but you can check with Public Bank coz my fren still can get loan for his SEG with the same year of car...

if credit for sure can get loan but interest higher than loan...

Shock

Sep 15, 2004
Nice car, how much loan can it come up with? i am interested but need to know much can i get for this car.. thx

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
potential buyers , please request loan on your own , i'm not sure whether it can be loaned or not ...

anyway i met 1 potential buyer and 2 of his friends , sorry dudes , i'm terrible at remembering names ... tested kaw kaw ... hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

let me start a thread
to all Brothers and Sisters

what we should upgrade for our engine and become a more power. U all can give ur solution or opinion of how to make a car faster with low budget or more expert modification. It is better we suggest for the NA engine, this is because turbo engine is too power already.... :tee:

Let me start for the 1st stage modification of the NA engine

1. ) Changing the ekzos system. (It will be cost u about 300-800) depend on the brand we choose...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience