Summons: Popular Places

jiusan

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
i know nowadays there is saman everywhere

i just wanna share some places where u might take it as ok to park but stil u get saman

wangsa maju , shoplot area opposite carrefour , never ever double parking at all or even go to the back of shoplots and park behind the back entrance unless its a parking of course .
coz that place is superbly targeted .
if you think putting your number there so that the owner can call u to remove ur vehicles it is also useless .

puchong , the pallette
please pay your parking tickets < those blue machine where u put $$ to buy time >
everyday around 1-3 evening , police n some ticketing officer will come n check
double parking all aso kena gau gau ...

leisure mall ,
parking ticket and saman ...

i know this is kinda stupid . but just wanna remind ppl which goes there .
since there are still many ppl who kena

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Re: SAMAN punya tempat

in front of subang parade & empire....
... if kena saman , its ok... but if kena tow....mati lorrr

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand

Danz...serious ka? parking saman ar?wait u wanna renew roadtax wont kena settle first b4 they allow u to renew meh?

panaroL

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005

don't ever double park la! ppl who double park should get triple fine!

i know nowadays there is saman everywhere

i just wanna share some places where u might take it as ok to park but stil u get saman

wangsa maju , shoplot area opposite carrefour , never ever double parking at all

double parking all aso kena gau gau ...

i know this is kinda stupid . but just wanna remind ppl which goes there .
since there are still many ppl who kena

ragerunner

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

well, i kena saman almost everyday for the past 3 yrs....all unpaid haha....
if saman ok, dont until kena tow.
Danz.. Did they send any letter to you? I had 10 parking summons for 2 different cars, all from MBSA.. Since both cars are registered to my dad, they sent a couple of letters to him.. Don't exactly remember the contents but they mentioned something about Bank Negara and some blacklist.. Since my dad's a gov servant, he went to pay to avoid any trouble. RM500.. Sakit oo..:bawling:

Anyway, IIRC there was some news recently about the town municipal councils forwarding their parking summons list to JPJ for further action, right?:hmmmm:

V6TT86

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
Subang Jaya

they cant tow your car easily nowadays.instead they'll put a yellow kinda tag at your side mirror.cannot remove the tag unless u cut it off.or go bayar at mpsj then they'll remove it for u.if u park your car suka suka hati then they'll clamp your side mirror :biggrin:

jiusan

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
clamp your side window ? in subang just at the taylors .. towing everyday brosss

n y side window ? means ppl cannot use it ?

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
I got RM1.2k worth of parking ticket from MBPJ and never paid them. It was like 10 years ago. Every year got surat but just ignore it. AFAIK there is no provision at any Municipal to blacklist our roadtax as their provision and the law is still not ammended.

- Just my 9cents, Not my nonsense -

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
really bo?rm1.2k saman never paid them?really sifu of parking.parking proper better than tow away when get out from shopping mall with gf jalan kaki balik pula malu lah!

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
hehhhee sold of the car edi ... it was my 1st car then. That time the system has just been introduced, Dang i was lazy to show and top up my ticket. i've checked a few times even with the Parliament, the act is still not amended yet plus the fine is really unreasonable i.e:RM100 for not displaying the ticket.

Maybe i'll be paying the summones if im staying in PJ but if you got summon from DBKL, better just pay the fine as its just RM10 (the last time i kena way back in 2003) or end up being blacklisted from renewing your roadtax.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
oh,but i know if saman from any mppj,dbkl,mpk or any city we can no need pay up as i know they never blacklist our name when renew road tax&insurance.but jpj and police (blue/white) better pay off,my friend kena 1 time b4 as he wan renew his car honda city road tax at post office but cant renew told he got several saman on police traffice.after go to balai checkin and on the spot pay.went to same post office everything is ok. beware we cant play play with polis!kami tabir!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A mere 3 weeks since the all new 2009 GT-R was delivered to dealerships in Japan, the top premier Nissan tuner, MINE'S has already come out with a line up of performance aftermarket parts for the Godzilla. Some how the math doesn't add up how in the hell they pulled it off so fast but lets just imagine that Mine's president Niikura-san made his employees work day and night without sleep to get these products...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience