Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Gti,

Hahaha... Rooney scored a wonderful overhead goal to win the derby for us over the noisy neighbours!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzz... He was pretty quite for the whole game eventhough he worked very hard to chase most ball~~~ I thought he was very ineffective in the game given himself play alone upfront where our midfields stayed very deep... He was very frustrated too... But tht is the Goal of The Season to me, no contest!!! Hahaha... What a great technique n timing for him to do so... Hopefully he can build on from here n keep scoring few more for us in the coming games!!!

But sadly, rumours stil keep circling tht he will b sold next summer~~~ >.<" I do not know what SAF hv told him in order for him to sign his extention deal, all i hope is tht he stay with us... Hopefully there will b no story such as: U sign d extention to protect d club interest and we will grand u yr wish in the summer to play abroad!!! =.="

Back to the game, i think Shitty played pretty well yest... And i'm a bit surprised to see SAF playing 4-5-1 formation too, eventhough i know he might do so b4 the game... When Berba came in, i thought we played better too as he was able to hold up d ball n bring others into the game... Mayb tht's something to do with Shitty changed their formation...

Not to say tht SAF was negetive at hom... He played 3 central midfield by picking Andon, which means he wanna Andon, deployed as an attacking midfield, to support Rooney as much as possible in attack... But Andon jus cant do it in a very effective way... Perhaps, SAF can think of buying an attacking midfield whom he think can play in such a role when we favour the 4-5-1 to a much better effect... If SAF is being negetive, he will put Carrick instead of Andon...

Do u realise the performance of Evra lately?! Hmm... I thought his marking was pretty shocking for the past few games... How to say it... He jus not as hard working as he was... Many times, i saw him walking instead on rushing into position to help cover up his team mates or mark players, when we were under pressure!!! Hmm... Not good... Is something bothering him?! His future?! Staying or going?! Hahaha...

As for Scholesy, he might b the BEST ever midfield to play in the EPL... But sometimes he made mistakes tht r worst than a school boy!!! >.<" His back pass to VDS yest was shocking!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzz....

And i like what d commentator said abt Giggsy in the game: "Do u think, year by year, Giggsy is getting older or younger?!" Hahahaha... With the way he plays, he really do not look like a 37 man!!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

As for d marqee signing, i agreed with u again... Not many choices in the market... Haha... Unless Modric, Bale, Fabregas n Gerrard wanna come over to us!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

As for keeper, i would think Buffon as a short term stop gap keeper is a great choice!!! Say 3 yrs, so tht Lindegaar can gain more experience during tht period!!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Good tht SAF came out and said he was trying to sign a player in the Winter transfer window, but tht didnt work out due to the other party not ready yet... He confirmed tht he will do the deal over summer...

With his statement, i think the media will b linking the whole world to ManUtd soon... Hahaha... Some said its A. Young from A. Villa... Some said its a keeper whom we hv discussed b4 in here... Some said Sneijder...

But do we really need another winger?! Stil think we need a leader in the middle of the park!!! ^.^

Any comment, guyz?!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Rooney's Best Goal Ever, I'm gonna mark this down as the best goal
ever and able to silent the noisy neighbour Manchester City.

That Toure from Manchester City, can keep his mouth shut for now.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Yaya, too bad tht K. Toure wasnt able to play... Else it will b good tht when Rooney smack the ball into the net, on d same time give him a good kick on his face when he try to put his head in jus like Richards!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Oh ya... Charlie Adam will b great addition too...

I do hope the take over deal can go through, as a new Qatar owner is buying up all Glazer's shares!!! So tht we will again hv millions to spend!!!! Not tht we will do it like Shitty n others, but at least we know we will b financially strong in the market!!! FCUK kao RM, Shitty, Barca n Chelshit!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Nice to know tht ManUtd is doing well on the commercial side!!! This means we r still able to keep pulling worthy sponsors n making handsome profit out of all the supports given!!! Long may it continue, so tht SAF will b able to buy players tht he think are fit to the system we r playing at the moment, regardless of the current owner financial woes or the take over rumours!!!

If Evra is to go in the summer, who is the player u guyz wanna see in our team?! Fabio still needs lotsa polishing up!!! Sheasy aint our best bet!!! Rumours linking us to Coentrao from Benfica, M. Bastos from Lyon n L. Baines from Everton?! Haha...

I knew Brazillian r always not a great defender (except our Rafael n Fabio... Hehehe), I quite fancy M. Bastos too... He support attacking play well, great in free kick ala Carlos style, n he has got pace!!! Not bad...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Haha... Now De Rossi have been thrown into the rumours linking him to Old Toilet with 40mil Euro~~~ Crazy n stupid!!! 1stly, we dun need him as i think he is not our type of player... 2ndly and most importantly, he doesnt worth 40mil Euro!!! Mayb RM 40mil i think SAF will consider la... ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ What a joke!!! At 40mil Euro we can buy very very good player(s) over in Europe!!! We can get Sneijder or Modric or Bale at tht price!!! Or a combo of C. Adam + A. Young + Tiawo or Coentrao~~~ Hahaha... De Rossi?! Who needs him?!

This weekend we will b playing in FA Cup against Crawley at hom!!! I think SAF will again change his line-up a little as I'm sure he will keep an eye on next wed ECL game against Marseille~

No disrespect to Crawley, as we r playing at hom, so its understandable tht SAF will bring on some of the 'fringe' players for this game, such as - Obertan, Gibbo, Fabio, Sheasy, Brown, Owen n Chicharito... And to b frank, i'm expecting another crap game by us!!! Cos at the moment, our '2nd' team standard jus not there yet!!! So, a hard fought game is expected!!! Haha... But hopefully we can win it at the end!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Great tht Evra hv extented his contract with ManUtd for another 4 yrs~~~ So, tht we will hv more time to bed Fabio into the 1st team rather than we hv to look for a replacement urgently if he is to go off...

Too bad tht Owen got another injury again in training - Groin!!! I thought it is gonna b his chance to play in the FA Cup when we needs all our players fit... Hopefully he will recover well n soonest possible!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wah lao~~~ Really turn out to b what i hv expected!!! Crappy game!!! Pretty damn sucky~~~ Our '2nd' team keep making performance tht r shocking to watch!!! Most of the players on the pitch were hving a real bad game!!!

Obertan n Bebe were the worst players for us!!! Without the wing play, we were real bad!!! Both them were really not ManUtd material, if based on this performance... I think they better think abt what they shld do in the coming mths, as they better prepare for the worst!!!

Then again, Gibbo oso didnt do himself justice... We hv seen him play much better than what he is currently doing... Why is tht suddenly he lost his head... Ya, he made few superb passes or defence splitting passes... But his overall play stil very bad... Running out of words to describe him...

My MoTM gonna b Wesley Brown... I think he is good, very alert, quick to react n very compose eventhough he didnt play regularly... Bravo to him... Lindergaard did alright, but not 100% assure of him performance... Mayb he needs more game time under his belt to b confident!!!

Overall performance of the team r worrying!!! If tht's d future of ManUtd, things definitely not looking good at all!!! We really need to invest in the summer... For those who really cant make the grade, jus clear them off for other players who wanna play for us...

Over the weekend, rumours linked Modric, Rodwell n Henderson to us as SAF gonna do deals by including some of our players in it... Hmm... No harm hv a look regardless whether it will ever happen... At least this is how others think of our situation at the moment...

Source: Manchester United prepare triple summer swoop for Luka Modric, Jordan Henderson and Jack Rodwell

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Hahaha... Good link as we r abt to face Marseille... And the player is recommented by our Legend - Eric Cantona!!! Hv a laugh~~~ ^O^

Source: Manchester United Targeting Marseille Playmaker Mathieu Valbuena On Eric Cantona's Advice - Report - Goal.com

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
With injuries mounting n Giggsy being left out of the squad tht travel to France, its gonna b tough game for us... Yes, d papers keep focusing on Andon injury but he aint 1 of our very important player jus yet... So, effect wouldnt b too bad... Giggsy will b leave hom as tht he can prepare for the Wigan away game this weekend... Rio stil out...

I expect Berba to start n play alone upfront in the usual Euro 4-5-1 formation... Rooney will play, but i think he will b asked to play slightly into the midfield or even on the left side as he always being asked to do... Nani on the right... And the middle trio will b Fletcher, Scholesy n Carrick for me... Pls... No Gibbo ya... =.=" Not when the result is very important for us!!!

Then at the back, Evra, Vidic, Smalling n mayb Sheasy playing infront of our reliable VDS!!!

I think we will b able to score at least a goal with this formation... If things go as usual, the midfield trio r able to make us thick in the middle... Then a lot will b depends on the wingers... Hopefully supplies will b good enough... Then at the back, things look solid with Vida marshaling the back line...

I'm hoping for a 0-1 win or 1-2 away win for us... Then bring the tie back to Old Toilet n let us finish it off when some of the big guns come back from injuries...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
What can i say?! I made d effort to wake up in the wee hr of 3.50am to watch the ECL game... But it was a super boring game!!! Hahaha... Tidur lagi baik~~~ =.=" Conclusion: Again, Gibbo the Triple Awards Winner: - 1. "Best Pasar Malam Walker" Award; 2. "Its Not My Fault for losing possession easily" Award n 3. "I dun give a damn to the game as i got a party on tonite" Award!!! FCUK~~~ I think he can follow what Trappattoni said n leave our club if he keep going on with such performances... >.<"

Our attacking were bad too... It seems very dis-connected btw midfield n front line!!! When we keep losing possession, its hard for the team to build up any momentum for attack... Luckily we didnt concede any goal...

Ok, now we r having a big testing time!!! The next 5 games will define how our season goes!!! Wigan, Chelshit n Fool away games in EPL in the space of 9 days~~~ Then comes the FA Cup tie against Ass-senal or Leyton!!! With Leyton going to Emirates, 90% chances r we gonna face the Gunner next!!! No disrespect as this is purely my prediction!!! Unless Leyton can pull out some super shocking result there!!!! After tht is the Marseille return leg!!!

If we r lucky, we r able to pull through with tremendous results by winning all 5 games... But looking at the fixtures, i'm not too positive!!! Wigan is having a new pitch, which might b too hard for our passing game n if we got unlucky players might get injuries too... So, such a pitch is not suitable for player like Owen~~~ Then Chelshit n Fool away, these r the games we hv to draw bloods~~~ Fight till the last minutes, jump into every tackles, take every single chances we get n its gonna b very physical game too... So, in the space of 9 days its gonna b tough tough tough!!! Then we got a week break b4 the FA Cup game...

So fingers cross all my ManUtd frens... Let's stay together with our team n hope they pull through this tough period with flying colors~~~ ^.^

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Then again, SAF shld really look into the system he deploy n buy the suitable players to fit the system... Our 4-5-1 in Europe can b very very boring at times... So mayb SAF can do something abt it by getting in the right player to make the system more intact n attractive!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Great result as we managed to win 0-4 away to Wigan... Great performance by Chicharito, Carrick, Vidic, Smalling, Scholesy n VDS!!! But Wigan played well too as they keep attacking us whenever there was a chance... With Scholesy in, our midfield were calmer thus provide a better platform for both our defending n attacking... Stil on n off, Scholesy made silly mistake in games... Hahaha...

But as for Nani, i think he always tried too hard to impress ppl... There r lotsa time he shld hv pass the ball on to other team mates who were in much better position to score than him... But he always chooses to shot himself, thus disappointed others... This is what i really do not like to see...

Next on is Chelshit away... We need to play better than the Wigan game if we r to win the game at the Bridge!!! I think its time for us to do so there, as i think its many yrs now we hv failed to claim 3 points there... Fingers cross, hopefully we can play a great game n win the 3 big points in order to further extent the gap on top!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice to know tht Birmingham hv won the League Cup by defeating the Gunners!!! Hahahaha... I didnt watch it, as i thought 70-30 its gonna b the Ass-senal game!!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzz... What a surprised!!! So, let's see if this defeat do harm n hurt them on other fronts or not!!! Hehehe... I hope so~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
The Chelshit v ManUtd game has come!!! And it will b very interesting to see who SAF gonna field n what formation he gonna deploy... Many pundits said SAF will b greatly accepted a point in the Bridge tonite as it will b enough for the Red Devils on their way to the 19th title... But i dun think so, especially this is a great time to put 1 over Chelshit given their current form...

Will it b the usual big game tactic of 4-5-1 or Double up front in 4-4-1-1?!

Since Rooney will not b punished, he will b definitely on for tonite game... Will he b the lone striker or will he play behind Berba or Chicharito getting the nod to play alongside him?! I hope it will b 4-4-1-1 with Berba... Chicharito will come in in the 2nd half as a super sub!!!

Giggsy will b playing together with Nani on the flanks... And it will b Carrick n Fletcher in the middle... SAF will order his players to make it pack in the middle n play with discipline... With Rio stil out, it will b Evra, Vidic, Smalling n Sheasy at the back with VDS in goal...

The battle btw Vidic n Torres will b the highlight again... With Vida on good form, it will b great to see what he can do to silent Torres... With Vida fully occupy by marking Torres, Smalling role will b very important in terms of cutting others out... He need to b fully alert, react fast in situations inside d box n b brave!!!

Hopefully Dog-bar will not start, not bcos we r afraid of him... But it will create trouble for their mgt as Dog-bar hate to b on the bench!!! Hahaha...

Chelshit strongest area is their midfield, but with Lan-par stil lacking form as well as Essien, i think we stand a chance to keep them at bay!!! We hv played a game more than them over the wkend n with Fool game stil to come, so I'm not too sure if we can play at a high tempo by attacking Chelshit from the start?! Both Rooney n Berba will need to play deep to support the midfield, as we will go for the counter attack...

I feel tht if things stil remain tight in the 2nd half, SAF will b tempted to put Chicharito on to test Terry speed!!! He might again b our winner for this game!!!

This is a huge game for us... If things go right for us, it will b a big boost for us to move into the Sunday showdown with Fool... So we need to do our best against Chelshit... I think it will b tight, so I'll go for a 0-1 win for the Red Devils... Yep, Chicharito to score!!! Hahahaha... ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We lost the game, we lost d points, we lost our captain n most importantly we cant lose our mental battle!!! This is a bad lost to me, as we need to head to Fool for another big game on Sunday... And this lost might jus boost Ass-senal up as it clearly gives them another chance to look at the title... If we hv win the game, it will b hard for them to win their games on hand... But now...

Whether or not Luiz shld b sent off, Whether or not it shld b a penalty to Chelshit or whether or not we deserve better in this game jus do not interest me... To me, we onli hv ourselves to blame!!! We played a great 1st half very aggressively n systematically... But what happened in the 2nd half when Chelshit came out n attack us?! Jus look at the mistakes, miss-pass n slack marking by us... Its all our own fault!!!

Sick of mentioning names who keep making the same mistakes in games after games... Why d hai they jus cant wake up n fight properly?! I hope this is a big enough slap on everyone face tht can wake all up.... Get over this defeat n prepare nicely for the Sunday clash... If we lose tht game, there goes our chance for the title as all we can do then is pray n hope others do us a favour~~~ =.="

bobo7

Feb 10, 2010
kota kinabalu
Gentlemen.... we team has been lose 2 times in a row... what a week guys... i think they played better at s.bridge rather than anfield.... no Sparc at da midfield... match at anfield showed hows big vidic influence, smalling cant show his played... wes brown, damn man.. didnt stand up to replace vidic.. rite now one of our best player also injured; nani... manu gonnan spend this transfer windows... no excuses more... please Sir Alex... Cannot depend too much with player already in the team right now... :mad:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

last satrurday morning around 1.00am,when i came out from my office for a break,i'm shocked because some"motherfucker" break my glass door driver side just because to take my boost meter(apex'i) and the turbo timer(m's),and this "motherfucker" he just cut the wire and the hose from the boost meter,btw for sure he cannot use my turbo timer because he didn't take the controller because the timer comes with the controller....can u guys imagine i parked my car exactly in front of my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience