Which engine oil to use? *AE92*

cruiser78

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
My oil??? Whatever left by the rich guys from my friend's workshop. Those rich guys serviced their car in the workshop do not care the oil balance left in the pack. After the work is completed, after paying, they just go and ignore a few hundred mililitres. After a few days later and atfer a bunch of rich customer later, the pack is full..... So, the poor feasts with the crumbs from the elite, collecting whatever left. Sometimes Helix Ultra, sometimes Mobil 1, if lucky Motul RACE 300V, if not so lucky Helix HX-7..... Don't be sad... it is free after all....

autocrosser

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
TKS, maybe you could share with us what you did for howy. Always like to know what the problem was. Also what is that 3 Bond thing? By the way, Happy Chinese New Year to you and everybody on ZTH. Kong Si Fatt Chai!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, i've converted my v6 auto to v6tt auto in 2009, no problems till early this year when hell broke loose. GB kong in april, change to another autott gbox and kong again exacty a month later which the seller decline any warranties. So i ended up using a manual tranny and i was told it was from a manual v6, code 312, 9'' and again told that it is okay to be installed in my V6tt. So now after using for 4-5 months, can feel that the new clutch is slipping. I was told by another friend of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience