Plug and Play HKS T3G for 1jz

Jan 20, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all,

Anyone know where i can get HKS T3G twin turbo for 1jz engine. Complete with maniflow and charger.

Or anyone had experience using the said turbo charger? or similar plug and play for 1jz to increase performance.

Jonathan Leong

From Facebook
Aug 29, 2010
www.facebook.com
prob with custom is afraid oil line always leak
well i think if u manage to find that turbo u want also i think wont be in good cond as is very old
just wat i think

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
agree with jon - if u manage to find that turbo u want also i think wont be in good cond as is very old

or what u can do is send ur stock turbo to upgrade...a 200++hp td05 can mod to 400hp

MYKE70

Known Member
Dec 10, 2007
hi there,

i try already the t3g turbo kit.got 1 enjin lantai from chop shop..acording from the tauke he got the engine from track car.japanese owner take back the ecu n f con.so he bring back engine only but packed with hks goodies..the turbine is very responsive.no lag..std boost w/out boost cntroller is 1 bar..
Comes with manifol n t3 flange.that is my experience wt t3g kits for 1jz..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifu's, pls advice. Can the aircond system in a 4g93T be used in the 4g93P engine? Are the piping the same? HOw about the electronics to control the aircond? Can all the control on the current proton dashboard compatible with the aircond socket from the 4g93T?

Pls feedback. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience