Bullseye Power Turbocharger frm speedspin

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
I agree with jo1, he has better experience with journal bearing turbo.

Its all depend on your engine setup and how u match everything together and what u use the car for, for drag?street?time attack? track?. I'm owner of s256 journal bearing turbo, vr4 stock bottom and spool start at 3-3.3k rpm, full boost around 4.2-4.5k rpm and very happy with this turbo. At least I know if something happened to my turbo, I can rebuild it for cheap compare to ballbearing turbo (some say cannot rebuild at all).
Hi,what brand is the S256? BWarner?

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
Lag is a myth.... a properly size turbo will eliminate lag. This is a game of you got some you lose some. Unless you're putting a 1000hp turbo to a small kancil engine, that called stupid not lag.
wah..good term la bro...between 'stupid' n 'lag'...:adore:

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

not a turbo racist.is just that non ball bearing turbo is lag nowadays.even many stock mnufacture car also come with ball bearing as a better daily car
i would not say a normal turbo is bad but if can afford to pay why not top up some a get a ball bearing sure no regret wat u pay for
wah dont take it personally bro..im just saying coz..:proud:
i dont c y bb turbo is a must..without it doesnt mean ur car aren't fast..

which stock manufacture car come with bb turbo -better daily car?..i m not agree..

if dont want lag...better use VNT ..bb is not a solution..

my suggestion we need to understand this term 'lag' and 'boost threshold' to discus more:nurse:

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
sometimes the cost of repairing a turbo is much more expensive than buying a new 1.

Most of the time buying a new one more expensive.... so people with not so much money like me prefer repairable turbo.

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
went to turbo tong repair a turbo cost rm3000 ++

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

can use back your old skool idea i have no prob just a discussion

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
went to turbo tong repair a turbo cost rm3000 ++

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

can use back your old skool idea i have no prob just a discussion

You repair ball bearing ke bro? Hehe... better buy chra... Coz sometime insane repair cost we call it beyond repair.:proud:

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
normal td05 repair for rm3000 ++...??
i don't think it's really worth it if like that

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
normal td05 repair for rm3000 ++...??
i don't think it's really worth it if like that
wah correct bro...for 3k!!better take Bullseye Power Turbo

i rebuilt this greddy t67 turbo for 2k+ only! new wheel and shaft..bearing and Powder coat!!

Slowboy

Known Member
Jan 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
are you looking for pnp for evo4 and above? BEP has no PNP turbine for evo45678910 bro...in stock motor ...stock turbo is better in term of response bro..
currently looking for E7 turbo..... agreed with you stock turbo would be best for response but few sacrifice in low end to get good better power in the powerband would ok... currently have few option such as FP 73hta, GT2, BBK etc. Just to survey any turbo from BEP for this kind of application.

BB would be great but it's not definitely a choice because there's other factor to be considered.

thanks

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
currently looking for E7 turbo..... agreed with you stock turbo would be best for response but few sacrifice in low end to get good better power in the powerband would ok... currently have few option such as FP 73hta, GT2, BBK etc. Just to survey any turbo from BEP for this kind of application.

BB would be great but it's not definitely a choice because there's other factor to be considered.

thanks
bro wat i can see from you list of option..most of it are 'PLUG N PLAy' setup.which mean you are able to use stock twin scroll exhaust manifold..unfortunately BEP don't have pnp upgrade for evo4 and above only DSM..other turbine option is only T3,T4,T6 that all..

in other words, if you plan to buy BEP turbo u need to use custom turbo manifold..and wastegate..custom dump pipe and down pipe..:hmmmm: same thing hapen when u just buy GT30R except atP GT30R PNP for evo...here is the link ATP TURBO - The Premiere Provider of Turbocharging Components :adore: a bit pricey but priceless setup:itsme:..

so wat other choice...thE ABSOlute sUPER STRONG EFR turbo By Borg warner! :bawling:
pricey..priceless..katty perry :love:...here is the link..
BorgWarner EFR Turbos | Full-Race.com

so lot of option..:biggrin: GoodLuck
:marchmellow:

Last edited:

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
EFR by Borg Warner Airwerks...huh:bawling:

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i know that this may have been covered before...but i'd like to know wat type of engine would best suit my toyota corolla gl 1.3 year 89.now the engine give me too much headache.can anyone show me the direction to which engine is best and the cost for the conversion.i need to know the right place to get half cut for a decent price.hopefully any sifu can help me regarding this...and if can show me the direction of a good workshop that can do the conversion.....thank u in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience