Jun 8, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
is it aaron kwok's ride?

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
is it aaron kwok's ride?
No, its in shenzhen, heard my ex colleague said it is belong to one "powerful" gangster head in that area...he drives that car around frequently and he really push the car hard on the road.

try your luck if you happen to comeby shenzhen.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
wsukun, any sagaris photos you took? plan to have one in the future, the price is £4xk....
Woh..Sagaris...I like.....:adore:

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Another first for me on this F599:

Look at the aero!

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
When I looked through my pictures, I realized that I don't have many pictures of Porkies. Perhaps because they are in abundance on the road...

So I decided to try some panning shots with Porsches as the subject instead:

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
it is still hard to get from the UK, import to Msia would be at RM550k++ OTR
wait a few more months u will see one very soon on the road devil orange colour.just get out of the way if u see it coming!!!TvR fan out!!

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Throwback to the good 'ol days...

There's something about the 356 that just makes me stare. But I've never seen the convertibles before... until today, that is.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
spotted while enroute to mt fuji, what car is this?

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
New thread for all the Malaysian, Singaporean and other exotic cars that we spot on the road, dealerships, race tracks or anywhere else. Unlike the Random Car Pics, this thread is for rare and/or expensive cars only, i.e. Skylines, Mazdas, etc, which are pretty common in KL, are better off in RCP thread. Classic cars are also more than welcome, but only if they're rare - e.g. VW Beetles, which are very common, have nothing to do here :biggrin:

Other than pure entertainment, the other purpose of this thread is to keep an archive of Malaysian exotics - since the cars are really expensive over here, each one is worth keeping a photo. Therefore, please feel free to post any old pics that you posted in Random Car Pics.

Please post: any Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Porsches (except for Cayennes maybe, which are very common - unless they're specially modified), Rolls Royces, rare and/or high-end BMWs (M3's/M5's/M6's, 6-Series, etc), high-end Mercedeses, Hummers, classic cars (rare ones), any other rare/nice cars... But PLEASE - no Skylines, Mazdas, Subarus, 350Z's... Those are very common, so can be posted in Random Car Pics.

Let's start with these 3:

Bentley Continental GT

Ferrari 360 Modena

Porsche 911 (997) Carrera
Lambo's,Ferrari's and all conti/italian marques are not rare in KL as they are everywhere....try KPGC 10,KPGC 110, Z-Tune,LF-A,CBA R35(VSPEC) now thats what you call gems..:adore:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, I would like to ask is there any workshop which can provide good quality of car service in Butterworth area as I'm new here. I need to find a place to service my car.

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience