Help! unbalance sound

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
Need help,

i know sure wat happen to my sound system which the sound come out unbalance, right speaker louder then left speaker. Btw i'm using 6" component speaker wit 4 channel amp and a subwoofer. Someone told me tat it might cause from the RCA cable need to change. can anyone help or any recommendation for audio workshop near cheras or ampang area.

Thank you

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
have to trouble shoot which item is the problem, could be the speaker, or the passives, or the speaker wire, or the amp, or the rca or the rca output...

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
maybe just the hu balance setting? hehe

stan

Known Member
Nov 28, 2005
Sometimes it back to normal then sometime it unbalance....

gt6334a

Sep 10, 2010
Penang
stan, if you can switch the cables easily then try that.. that way if this thing still happens and the right side is the louder one then you have confirmed that it is _not_ the rca cable..

instead, if the left side gets loud then you confirmed that your rca cable is the problem, and this should be a simple fix... :proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In what could be mistaken for vehicle testing for their Dakar Rally machines, some older Volkswagen vehicles are driven to the ground in extremely brutal testing to check for build quality and durability.

Although the vehicles are probably from a generation or two ago, it’s interesting to note the hardcore testing techniques used on those cars. There’s a plethora of Volkswagen models being flogged to submission on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience