SIC Track Day

morpheus

Known Member
Nov 4, 2008
[/COLOR]Dear all. I've just being informed that 30th January session is cancelled due to safety reason. This is due to MotoGP winter test logistic crew need that day to move in into pit with their equipments. Though track is free, there'll be high traffic on paddock with trailers and containers and this can be dangerous.
Oh noo...

bart.ahmad

Known Member
Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
There'll be single slots on 28th Feb-3rd March but Open TD seems unlikely. There'll be events almost every weekends and MotoGP testing is next week. I'll let everyone know if in case operation manage to find dates for Open TD.

HoHooi!

Oct 20, 2008
guys i heard there will be...MPT TRACKDAY AND TIME ATTACK in sepang...this sunday...20th/3/2011...anybody know about this event...?:hmmmm:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
guys i heard there will be...MPT TRACKDAY AND TIME ATTACK in sepang...this sunday...20th/3/2011...anybody know about this event...?:hmmmm:
My fren told me the same...super cars will all be there...the event will be held in the morning...still waiting for the full information from my fren...plan to drop by to see

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
redridinghood86,
eh..u still so slow..dun ka ka cau cau lar..HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
stock or stock-ED Type R?2:42?who....u oso say lor..ppl mah....NOT you...hahahahah
go n get urself an AWD MONSTER,kan senang?listen 2 Mr.Smartypants lar,4 goodness sake..kekekekkekekeke

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Why Bird Poop Etched on our paint

"Question: How long does it take for a bird dropping to etch paint?

Answer: A few minutes." Mike Phillips

"Remove Bird Dropping Etchings ASAP!
It's important that you remove a bird dropping off your car's finish as fast as you can before it can cause any damage. Bird droppings contain Uric Acid and Uric Acid is corrosive enough to eat past a coating of wax or paint sealant and then begin to etch your car's paint."...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience