Honda K24 with AT Power ITB System

TORQ Project

Jan 17, 2011
Singapore
Hi guys,

Just wanna share with you our EG K24 ITB Project!

TORQ Project supplied and tuned this civic Beast in Sarawak with AT Power shaftless Throttle bodies.

I've just made a video of it, hope you'll enjoy it!

YouTube - TORQ PROJECT K24 AT Power ITB DYNO

Do visit our fan page on facebook!

TORQ Project | Facebook

Drop me any questions you have on AT POWER ITB kits. Its the best ITB system at the moment and we have kits for DC5, FD2R, S2000, EG and EK Civics!

TORQ Project

Jan 17, 2011
Singapore
thanks for your positive comments! Its my first ever video and i used Microsoft Movie Maker its really time consuming and i should have reduced the background music at the dyno part! Next time i will upload more quality videos.

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
what was the ITB size thats you provide?
between what fuel you was using to tune the car to made this great WHP?

Last edited:

TORQ Project

Jan 17, 2011
Singapore
what was the ITB size thats you provide?
between what fuel you was using to tune the car to made this great WHP?

The K20 ITB Kits are all sized at 45mm at the throttle plates. Most people would think its small at today's standards but if you look at the design in more detail you will understand why.

Foto TORQ Project - TORQ PRODUCTS | Facebook

This is the shaftless plate design. Notice how slim the throttle plates are? This design is so efficient it has the lowest percentage flow loss tested compared to any other ITB in the market. This flow efficiency allows the plates to be positioned close to the entry port of the cylinderhead. K20 heads have a cylinder head port entry of 45mm therefore our throttle plates are sized accordingly. What this design provides is a lightning quick throttle response and unparalleled airflow into the head. Which means overall power is optimised, right from 1000rpm to 9500rpm due to the design of the trumpets and overall length of the system.

The video was a 2nd tune of the car. There were some changes made to the exhaust manifold which resulted in a drop of HP in this video. Previously, it was dynoed at 294whp with regular 97 Shell fuel. during this video it made 287whp with regular shell 97fuel but we had time constraints so didnt try other combinations and moved on to tune with race gas which pushed the power to 295whp. The compression on this engine was not high enough to fully exploit the race fuel.

There will be some upgrades coming up so stay tuned for 300++whp!

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
i might interested buy this products but by the way do you got any dyno comparison between TWM 54 ITB/kinsler 55 mm to prove your 45 mm itb will made great whp on some same engine setup cause i have surf around internet HT/civic type r ,k20a.org and bla... thats have no comparison its only show 10% better airflow if compare to ordinary throttle.

Last edited:

TORQ Project

Jan 17, 2011
Singapore
i might interested buy this products but by the way do you got any dyno comparison between TWM 54 ITB/kinsler 55 mm to prove your 45 mm itb will made great whp on some same engine setup cause i have surf around internet HT/civic type r ,k20a.org and bla... thats have no comparison its only show 10% better airflow if compare to ordinary throttle.
We do not have any back to back comparison with TWM or Kinsler. However, i have a customer who has done over 12hrs of dyno testing evaluating AT Power vs Toda, Vs Jenvey etc. They concluded that the AT Power throttles produce the best power and throttle response. The top 2 DC5's racing in Thailand is currently using our products.

When you purchase AT Power throttles, you are paying for its technology. (A patented shaftless throttle design that is revolutionary in throttle design.) It is CNC Machined in the UK and designed for Motorsport use. The primary design objective is to produce the best throttle response and overall power.

While the other 4 throttle designs use larger diameter throttle plates to get the same amount of flow to the head, (they might eventually achieve the low flow losses like our shaftless design), but bigger throttle plates would ultimately mean less throttle response and having the throttles places further from the cylinder ports will also reduce throttle response. The bigger throttle plates would be much suited for Drag racing where little time is spent on part-throttle response. But if you're doing circuit racing or street driving, part throttle response is very important and you will get lightning quick throttle response with our system.

I can assure you that with AT Power Throttle system, you will get the best flow WITH the best throttle response in the market.

We also have carbon airboxes that would fit into the DC5.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The dominance of Audi for the last few years that has seen the automaker notch up 10 wins doesn’t even come close to the manufacturer with the most number of wins at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Porsche, that has racked up a massive 16 victories.

Nonetheless, the last of those wins came way back in 1998 with the 911 GT1. Since then, the manufacturer hasn’t given much thought to the 24 hours endurance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience