Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
mr P.. is on waiting list... ..congrats..at least the bullet is alive'...

hahahhaha!!!!

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
modify one mounting at the timing belt side only. the rest will be plug n play.

mmm..if chasis kod ee90 need to mod..if ae92 chasis i think just pnp..as 1.3 and 1.6 mount loc not same...

bro burke...the bullet alwis alive...keep on piling...

Daniel89

Known Member
Mar 2, 2007
Mine is 1.3 will check the chassic code tomorrow. Sorry for the reply guys and thanks for replying me :) ! What job does it require for modify the mouting on the timing belt there ? Like welding or ?

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
yep.. litle bit of mod required.. left side if not mistaken...

all the best in your project!!

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
Mine is 1.3 will check the chassic code tomorrow. Sorry for the reply guys and thanks for replying me :) ! What job does it require for modify the mouting on the timing belt there ? Like welding or ?

dont weld..it will fail ur endorsement...the foreman shud know hw to tackle dis..dun wori...

it just need a hole n bolts...

redsider

Known Member
Aug 19, 2010
Malacca
I'm in the middle of swapping my 4AGE 16v MT to 4AGE 20v ST MT.

Just now I heard that 4AGE 20v ST usually will have problem with its computer system. how severe it can be? I also heard that the only way to overcome this computer problem is to have BT wiring be mixed and matched with this engine. How I'm gonna sure about this?

To all sifus, your shout out here will be more than just a help... :driver:

cruiser78

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
I'm in the middle of swapping my 4AGE 16v MT to 4AGE 20v ST MT.

Just now I heard that 4AGE 20v ST usually will have problem with its computer system. how severe it can be? I also heard that the only way to overcome this computer problem is to have BT wiring be mixed and matched with this engine. How I'm gonna sure about this?

To all sifus, your shout out here will be more than just a help... :driver:
From my experience, SVT do not have any serious ECU problem... the only drawback is the AFM... very sensitive with water.... a spare AFM will be a good idea..... just in case the current one have problem....

tonyops

Known Member
Oct 28, 2010
Sarawak
dear SE kaki,

I regretted that I installed the TRD fully adjustables, now I lost my ride comfort. It doesn't feel as comfortable as it used to be although the handling in magnificent. How I wish I can turn back time and install back my old APM stock absorbers.

If any of you out there want the adjustables, feel free to PM me and I'm willing to let it go to get back the comfort and joy of driving my SE all these while. Thank you.. :bawling::bawling:

redsider

Known Member
Aug 19, 2010
Malacca
dear SE kaki,

I regretted that I installed the TRD fully adjustables, now I lost my ride comfort. It doesn't feel as comfortable as it used to be although the handling in magnificent. How I wish I can turn back time and install back my old APM stock absorbers.

If any of you out there want the adjustables, feel free to PM me and I'm willing to let it go to get back the comfort and joy of driving my SE all these while. Thank you.. :bawling::bawling:
IMHO, the adjustable abs are for those who like to 'layan' corner :driver: If you wish to have a comfort ride, the best abs are the stock ones, I guess...:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

From my experience, SVT do not have any serious ECU problem... the only drawback is the AFM... very sensitive with water.... a spare AFM will be a good idea..... just in case the current one have problem....
I read sifu levin818's solutions in another thread about the ST AFM sensor. I guess I'll just take his advice. next time, whenever I'll have the ECU or AFM sensor problem, he's gonna be the tech guy that I have to meet first and foremost.

sifu levin818...you're going to have another potential customer :biggrin:

tonyops

Known Member
Oct 28, 2010
Sarawak
IMHO, the adjustable abs are for those who like to 'layan' corner :driver: If you wish to have a comfort ride, the best abs are the stock ones, I guess...:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

I can't agree more than you.. what you said is definitely true. The thing is we don't layan corners :driver: most of the time during our daily drive. big time regret bro.. :sleep:

iamiceman

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
Puchong
www.icemancollection.com
I am wondering if I should use my stock spring and absorber. It's EE90 stock but since I have swap in a 16v 4AGE, I scared the spring and absorber cannot work with the new weight of the engine. What do you guys think?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My myvi car leak water at under driver seat ..after heavy rain

I wonder why ..I afraid of my poweramp is going to get wet ... :( ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience