Monavie Juice

All Other Stuff

Monavie Juice

realplayer

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
Happy-Happy Monday Mornin' BUMP...start this year with caring our health..

realplayer

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
Terang Wed Mornin' BUMP.... bottle a month can protect your health...come..come..

realplayer

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
highly bump today...start caring our health with monavie...come.come.

realplayer

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
How's the sales?
Ok la..quite slow maybe bcoz the price,but this product price's expensive bcoz it's quality...same as ferrari..ha.ha.ha....but prevent much more cheaper than treatment, trust me...Bro,wanna try a bottle?.he.he.

realplayer

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
Hello hello...mornin' BUMP....start caring our health today with Monavie..
Here come the Monavie Pulse..
MonaVie Pulse™ is a heart healthy blend of 19 fruits, resveratrol, and plant sterols*, which have been clinically shown to help lower cholesterol. Featuring AçaVie™—the purest, most potent form of açai available—this cardioprotective juice supports optimal cell health and healthy cholesterol levels. Do something good for your heart and enjoy MonaVie Pulse today...this Monavie Pulse are RM140 / bottle with 750ml..same as Monavie Original (the purple one).

Last edited:

realplayer

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
Happy Thaipusam.....start healthy today with Mona-vie...

AE82GT

Apr 17, 2004
Klang Valley
Visit site
Ok la..quite slow maybe bcoz the price,but this product price's expensive bcoz it's quality...same as ferrari..ha.ha.ha....but prevent much more cheaper than treatment, trust me...Bro,wanna try a bottle?.he.he.
Bro, if price expensive then hard to sell....anyway, thanks for the offer...i got a better one for me & family....quality & affordable product price for everyone to consume....hehehe...

realplayer

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
yeah..that's right...at least i just wanna share the goodness about monavie to everyone...hello2, mornin bump!!...