planning on buying st 185 but want to know what are the common problems

Zidane

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
if it's a white one from mudah then i believe i know which one...

i actually located the seller/dealer's home. he was freaking shock when i was standing outside his house asking to view the car! LOL.... actually he stays near my place and i can recognise his place just by looking at the backgroud of the car's picture..... freaky ehh....

anyway..... that was like more than 1 month ago.... that time he said his car sent for service.... he no time to pick up from the workshop..... when i called him 2 weeks later he said the same thing.... so.... i gave up on calling him again... hehe...

then suddenly.... i went through all the old and expitred posts available in our local website and guess what...... i saw the ad posted by the previous owner..... called that guy up and found out how much the car transacted from the previous owner to the current owner.... got to know about the car's history as well.... hehehe..... sometimes I feel like a P.I.

just in case we're not talking about the same car, is the seller/dealer go by the name Jonathan?

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

i just checked out mudah....

saw there's another new ad of a white 5th gen celica on sale in Selangor..... that one i no idea. sorry.... :P
Didn't meet the guy.

All of a sudden he is in Negeri 9.

I don't think it's the same guy. He spoke in malay to me.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
If you can increase your budget to get a ST202 with 3SGTE Turbo engine. Let me know.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lotus Racing has announced that it has agreed a deal with Red Bull Technology for the supply of gearboxes and hydraulic systems from the 2011 season and beyond. The announcement marks the next critical building block in the process of stepping up the team’s challenge for honours in the FIA Formula One™ World Championship and is a major statement of intent about their future aspirations.

Earlier on in the week...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience