DC5 Gathering on this coming Saturday, 27th November 2010

Drugged

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
mhr.. that shell is near the damansara toll, just before the flyover where Petra Motors is, and Vision motorsports is opposite it
Shell and BHP are side by side, before the toll plaza

Eastin->Uptown->shellBHP->PetraMotors up to tropicana ->Toll plaza

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
its nice to finally meet you guys in person.. got anymore tt let me know. i might also arrange a a track day with FD2R gang in johor circuit after the monsoon season . will keep you guys posted.

btw another place to chill with other DC5/EP3 owners is here on facebok - Selamat Datang ke Facebook

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
MHR, whats your email...I'll send the invitation.

Kanz

Jun 3, 2009
post some photos of the gathering, guys. cuci mata skit, . . . . . tgk kereta : D

:party:

Drugged

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
ah hah! so u do admit to being organizer, nukee?

anyway, wow, yesterday so many fellas turned-up... surprising as it seemed like a miserable registration exercise at first huh

lightningfield: another FD2R stolen!

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
ive added you guys in the group. enjoy tok kok with the others! heehe. 61 members now

another fd2r stolen? gila lah... must sell DC5 soon... coz too many on the road means more demand for the parts..hence more car get stolen..

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First time father / fatherhood -there were mixed feelings . There was a sense of joy and pride. Yet, there were also comes with alot of uncertainties and the amount of sacrifices have to be made! We will need to adjust our schedule around the child. ... But please get prepared by learning from others and do as much reading up as ... just like getting a new car

My Buddy is very exciting....full of expectant and uncertainties!!! I answer many calls daily....most of them of it in regards to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience