WTA - Any S2000 users????

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
i havent sell la
but got plan 2 sell la.
so, when we gonna meet up. i havent met any yet.....

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
damn everyone selling their s2k

deathrasher

May 9, 2006
dunno man the last meet I went was a year back... I think if william is reading the thread he should be able to organize one...

Prometheus

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
asia.cnet.com
damn everyone selling their s2k
Where got everyone sell?

Most of the S2k I know, even not used, are still kept in the house, because its affordable to keep for some people. And its going to be a classic, guaranteed! because there are so few around. RX8 - skyline, etc, so common, its not worth keeping. Miatas, even common in the west, are pretty rare here.. Basically, roadsters always hold their aesthetic value.

c32b

May 25, 2011
Singapore
interested in any parts available as well :)

Tugsta

Sep 1, 2008
Hi,

Im selling a few items;

1. Used J's racing carbon fibre snorkel - fits stock airbox and hood
2. New Spoon speedcut - just plug and play

If interested pm me.

Thanks.

Tugsta

Sep 1, 2008
Hi S2000 Kaki,

Just wanted to gauge any interest from you guys on the below event, I think it'll be fun to meet up with other enthusiasts of other cars and also make it into the Malaysian Guinness Book of Records

If your down and want to join in let me know. The forms need be completed by Thursday 9th June 2011. So if you are more than keen and will actually turn up that day you can forward your forms to me via email then I can submit in one go, just for the s2k guys :P.

PM me if you are going and ill send across my email address so you can send in your form.

More information at link below, forms need to be submitted by a deadline in June 2011;

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...athering-19th-june-2011-a.html#post1063534392

If any of you are in contact with the other s2k guys let them know aswell.

Take it ez

Tugsta

c32b

May 25, 2011
Singapore
Hi S2000 Kaki,

Just wanted to gauge any interest from you guys on the below event, I think it'll be fun to meet up with other enthusiasts of other cars and also make it into the Malaysian Guinness Book of Records

If your down and want to join in let me know. The forms need be completed by Thursday 9th June 2011. So if you are more than keen and will actually turn up that day you can forward your forms to me via email then I can submit in one go, just for the s2k guys :P.

PM me if you are going and ill send across my email address so you can send in your form.

More information at link below, forms need to be submitted by a deadline in June 2011;

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...athering-19th-june-2011-a.html#post1063534392

If any of you are in contact with the other s2k guys let them know aswell.

Take it ez

Tugsta
This is only for m'sian s2k? Cos I'm from sg :)

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
C32b, I think its shouldn't be a problem, just register at the where it's pointed to.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, where can i get adapters for open pod air filter , to be fitted with my original airfilter hose. (mivec engine)

The hose is 4 inches in diameter. Most accessories shop dont have the adapter, they only sell the air filter and then ask us to find the adapter ourself, except for apexi air filter.

I'm planning to buy an airfilter which has 6 inch inlet, and then i need the adapter to convert it from 6 inch become 4 inch

Chop shop have these adapters ar ?

Hope to hear from u guys soon :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience