Tecnocraft goes carbon fiber crazy with the Gallardo

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

On its own, the Lamborghini Gallardo is closer to perfect than 90 per cent of the other cars out there. Nonetheless, a fact like that hardly holds enough water to keep away tuners from adding their touch to Sant’Agata’s finest.

Famous Autosports and Tecnocraft have shaken hands to offer Tecnocraft’s carbon fiber body kit for the Gallardo owner that needs to stand out from the rest of the Gallardos at the corner Tesco car park.

This body kit isn’t all just cosmetic, it brings quite a bit of aero improvements to the table as well. The kit consists of aerodynamic underbody panels, front bonnet, rear wing and a vented engine cover. Apart from the weight saving, the improvement in aero will surely boost the car’s performance as well.

There’s also a kit for the interior of the Gallardo. It consists of bucket seats and a racing harness to keep the occupants in check while on the go.

All in all, the carbon fiber madness shaves a total of 136kg from the weight of the car. Taking into consideration that race engineers would kill for just a kilogram, that alone makes the kit very appealing, and we're sure that it's accompanied by an equally appealing price tag as well.

Source: WorldCarFans

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
OMG look at those seats ... !!!

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yea the seats look great but I would think they're pretty hard & uncomfortable.
Anyway the car would look much better without the stickers.

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
Gawd almighty!

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

shit this is the fifth time i've taken a peek at tis page. that lambo sure lawa one. heheh

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Better than Bill Gates house , can sleep inside there everynight ~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday my proton putra red color was stolen in front of the house at shah alam section 8.

Car details are as follow:
Model: Proton Putra
Color: Red
Engine: GSR (but looks normal from outside)
No Plate: WJF 2929

My putra have front PROMOTE bumper, other than that theres no side or rear lips whatsoever the outlook is pretty much standard overall. Although it have gsr engine, the exhaust and intercooler including rims are also stock standard. At the left side on the back theres a small...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience