jasma n drego imports turbo

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
well i think 2k is a bit weeeee off my budget...i was already thinking 2 stick wiz e3 turbine (td05 16g BIG)..wiz re-routing piping 2 make it shorter hence quicker response (or i was told)..

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
oh ya anybody can clarify dis matter:

im currently using banana manifold wiz external wastegate..a buddy of mine (former from JFA sunway) told me 2 change back 2 d original manifold instead n work things from there..he said its better then using d banana..

anybody???

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site

im currently using banana manifold wiz external wastegate..a buddy of mine (former from JFA sunway) told me 2 change back 2 d original manifold instead n work things from there..he said its better then using d banana..

anybody???
what is your problem actually?

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!

anybody???
i would say so too but my reason is because the original cast iron manifold is durable as hell unlike the stainless steel banana that will begin to crack at its welding points :banghead:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
oh ok bro..thnk 4 d reply...d thing is my banana is also made of cast iron...but somehow or rather dat guy said its better 2 use back d ori manifold..something bout piping being shorter hence quicker response...honestly im blank in these tech issues...biasa2 can la...

rgds

i would say so too but my reason is because the original cast iron manifold is durable as hell unlike the stainless steel banana that will begin to crack at its welding points :banghead:

Over Boost - Motorsports

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Oct 11, 2010
Bandar Sunway
www.overboost-motorsports.com
oh ok bro..thnk 4 d reply...d thing is my banana is also made of cast iron...but somehow or rather dat guy said its better 2 use back d ori manifold..something bout piping being shorter hence quicker response...honestly im blank in these tech issues...biasa2 can la...

rgds
Cast iron Banana? thats nice bro, you should use that since its durable. Where did you get it? please pm me thanks

And yes we do not advise to change manifold unless your changing turbo to diff turbine flange

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!

rgds
i think if ur banana is already made of cast iron u probably have the best deal already coz most banana users deal with the trouble of the welding points cracking
but the banana is designed to provide better flow than the original cast iron manifold because most of it is custom made and not made to replicate the original manifold

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
ok bro thnx 4 dat advice..i got it long ago la..about 5yrs back...bought it from a guy in dis forum..strange he's x longer active...even tried calling him few times but x get..maybe overseas or something...

if dats d case then i'll maintain it then...:) lucky me....

Cast iron Banana? thats nice bro, you should use that since its durable. Where did you get it? please pm me thanks

And yes we do not advise to change manifold unless your changing turbo to diff turbine flange

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

hehe thnx dude...i may have been driving my turbo wira for more then 10yrs now but i x know shit bout d advance tech stuff hehehe...tau get in..start car...drive off...

i think if ur banana is already made of cast iron u probably have the best deal already coz most banana users deal with the trouble of the welding points cracking
but the banana is designed to provide better flow than the original cast iron manifold because most of it is custom made and not made to replicate the original manifold

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone,

I am currently looking for an E30 overhaul manual. I already have the Haynes 3 & 5 series service and repair manual but i feel that it is not enough. I hope someone out there has the Original BMW overhaul or shop manual.

You can contact me at 012 3938370. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience