xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
u need the original ecu to run dat emanage sir, emanage is a piggy back fyi

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
damn i never thought these kind of Q's would arise here in ZTH ... but then again there are no stupid questions :)

drexxza

Known Member
Dec 10, 2004
Pahang
Visit site
hehehehe.. ecu is ecu.. emanage is piggyback.. as one of member here said.. u still need the ecu for emanage..

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
izit cos milennium is the authorised distributor/tuner for microtech? hehe :adore:
actually, dats not true entirely sir.. i know about the microtech from joshua, a definite yes but i do a lot of researches before endorsing the microtech as one of my fave. actually, i prefer motec above all else, but not much can afford it so looking at affordability, i wont suggest it to most. i prefer the microtech for the simplicity of tuning, the straight forward function of how to use it not to mention dat its cheaper if compared on d same level with the other brands. we do have megasquirt for dat economic solution and has many functions and trimming tables as anything on the market, not to mention for its add ons, the more i read, the more that the functions look limitless (lol), but there isnt much cars running around with this brand dat win races so its not an not an issue dat this unit cant perform but there isnt enough proof of its on-the-road prowess.

ive seen results of a haltech e11v, tuned by a highly suggested haltech tuner, who cant use all of the haltech's function, rendering the unit not being fully utilised, in fact he was totally confused on what trims does what.. in dis matter, i prefer to go for an emanage instead and get a tuner dat can use all of the functions of the unit to its fullest, dat way i know i get to maximize what i paid for. tq for the question sir

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
actually, dats not true entirely sir.. i know about the microtech from joshua, a definite yes but i do a lot of researches before endorsing the microtech as one of my fave. actually, i prefer motec above all else, but not much can afford it so looking at affordability, i wont suggest it to most. i prefer the microtech for the simplicity of tuning, the straight forward function of how to use it not to mention dat its cheaper if compared on d same level with the other brands. we do have megasquirt for dat economic solution and has many functions and trimming tables as anything on the market, not to mention for its add ons, the more i read, the more that the functions look limitless (lol), but there isnt much cars running around with this brand dat win races so its not an not an issue dat this unit cant perform but there isnt enough proof of its on-the-road prowess.

ive seen results of a haltech e11v, tuned by a highly suggested haltech tuner, who cant use all of the haltech's function, rendering the unit not being fully utilised, in fact he was totally confused on what trims does what.. in dis matter, i prefer to go for an emanage instead and get a tuner dat can use all of the functions of the unit to its fullest, dat way i know i get to maximize what i paid for. tq for the question sir
wow..it seems there is a case a known tuner who cant fully utilize the haltech's function.
thanks 4 the heads up..xtremeleo.

wonder who's the person..:listen:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i dont think we need to point fingers now, its up to the reader to believe me or not. frankly, i hope i was wrong on dat part sir..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

TGR Street Race to hit Terengganu first weekend of August for Season 2!

After a sensational first season of Toyota's Gazoo Racing Festival, the much celebrated Street Circuit Racing series now moves into its latest season 2, with 2 new racing venues to be expected this year...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience