First peek at Porsche’s Detroit surprise

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

While it’s no secret that Porsche will be rolling out an all-new model come Detroit next month, the money is still out on exactly what this new model is or will be.

The internet trolls have hit the ‘warp speed’ button on the rumour mill and things like the baby three-doored Cayenne, dubbed the Cajun, another 911 variant and even the production version of the 918 hybrid supercar.

Nonetheless, some German media are speculating that it’ll be a new supercar to challenge the likes of the Ferrari 458 Italia and McLaren MP4-12C once it rolls into showrooms around 2014.

The coupe will be constructed around a carbon chassis with motivation coming from a 600hp twin-turbocharged V8. Top speed is expected to be well above 300km/h with the century sprint being dealt with in about 4-seconds.

Again, this might hold as much water as a leaking boot lid but maybe with just a little pinch of fairy dust, it might be on the Porsche stand at Detroit. Personally, I think the world could do with one less 911 variant.

Source: Jalopnik

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
errrr...

looks like ferrari gtb from this angle :hmmmm:

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
front ferrari gtb ... mid audi r8/tt ... rear boxter :P from the pics aangle ...

nyantong

Known Member
Jul 26, 2008
Who cares if it looks like a Ferrari? For once, it is a better and different looking car. Porsche car designers are probably the laziest designers around

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Porsche has always been very traditional with their front silhouette/profile and i think they should stick to that. Ppl who wants something diff can always buy a Lambo/Jumping Horsie.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey stanley,

does titan sell coilover kit which consist of coilover sleeves, nuts, upper hat?
coilover sleeves is 51mm ID..

if u do have,..what is the sleeves made out of? and what's the height of the sleeves? price is good too...
thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience