Musc drag challenge cyberjaya 2010 - final

crazy4honda

500 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
kl
Yeah,only 2 owner from avantech that crazy enough to enter 4 wheel cat,the red ef and black crx,itupun 2 Kali je..no yellow EG...
Kroni??such a harsh word since no advantage given and never ask for it.

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
Damn that dude that talked about avantech must be feeling like a SUCKER now ... next time get ur facts right first before making a point ... :listen:

abg mie jgn marah k ... kekekeke

aziziell

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2007
Aziziel... Its not eg avantech. Its conggo punya eg... Not all yellow eg is from avantech..

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

And if u r not sure which car n which team that u r refering please put not sure remarks.. Dont simply make statement like that... Just to show u how tolerate we r in race, we still agree for a re-run in final vtec category yesterday eventho the opponent didnt run after the green light..
opss sorry for my mistake about that...peace....don shoot at me..hehehe..

blackTshirt

Dec 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
He did once before in round 10 with the white saga where organizer did a rematch and upset the opponent's driver mood. So, he took these opportunity once again because the organizer is too linient.

Dr reLLiK

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2005
Bangi, Selangor
when they make with white saga we didn't have pic like this.. no proof.. so this picture terang2 tunjuk thumbs up!!! hahaha.. so what joke again?? same category.. same car!!! ahaks!!! Motorsports spirit???

p/s : very like situation when 1 old timer go to complain it.. 'baru taw buku temu ruas!!' :p

jdmdevil

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
at last he made his peace... hahahahahahaha...

consonar

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
D'sara - S.alam
Visit site
i am going to make it simple and understandable for you guys to comprehend my words
to the organizers and the fellow participants, i am not going to use any foul language or vulgarity as I am apart of this forum moderators

first of all i would like to say , its a huge disappointment in the Cyberjaya final events. Its a huge disgrace that MUSC does not conduct the event professionally.

You as a organizer I do request an anwser for all the questions below by numbers

1. first things first , in the 1.6L category, how can a participant sit inside the same box same as the marshal in the timing machines ? I am not gonna hide names, the Gen2 owner is a marshall ?

2. How can the Gen2 owner not get disqualified although he did not run out and he can request to run for a second chance ? I am not gonna say it nicely, but are the organizers stupid ? or is the car Jockey stupid ? Its in the law that green light say "Go" no matter who is he ?

3. If you do say they can request to not go at "Green" and still request for a run , why does the other cars in the 1.8L category and above were not allowed to ? Why he was still asked to go ? and did not get a chance as Heiri Gen2 ? Arent you unfair and biased ?

4. The car that did not even qualify which is the Blue saga got terrible timing and consistent timing on the RSM meter , suddenly got diffrent consistent faster timing when he participated in the 1.8L category ? Isnt it that obviously fishy ?

Cut the story short , Heiri Gen2 can have all his rights , but please do play professionally and play by the rules, its not the first time of you not running on the green light and request a repeat, please do know, with my own eyes I can see myself 4-5 old timers who are unsatisfied.

I can promise to voice my points professionally in this forum, but I cannot promise that if this kind of things repeat once again, the viewers , mechanics and old timers arent gonna just sit and just watch, its in their own hands how they do want to behave and its not in my control , bt as words go around, another time it happens it is going to out of control and crazy and nasty. It was lucky it was not Batu 3 , cheater will pay for it.

Kudos to Powerzone to make a whopping car that used the old 4g15 engine to beat the newer so called S4PH new tech engine lolx.

Organizers, I request an explanation for the question of mine above. Remember its not the first time you did this. You write the rules, so please do not break it. Please be more professional like SDB. Green means go , not stay n repeat, who is he ? Agong ? Sultan ?

agree with u bro... kesian wan saga... but what to do... the other guys ada nama besar...

same with me at kkar cat... hijau oso, but then the fellow said not ready... i already at half of that track... thenhave to repeat balik... walauwehhh... if not ready, why in the 1st place the guy give thumbs up @ ready sign??? come on laa... so, after this, if the light already in counting mode, i can said that im not ready everytime laa????

pls... eventhou the other party is friends or colleague, pls be professional... integrity... all the participants pay to enter, not i pay little, he pay more...

seriously, this issue really suck...big time bro... big time...

sorry for my harsh words, but, pls laa bro ah kau... pls listen & think about customer's feedback.. it is for your own good...

p/s: we all love to have musc to organize drag events!!!

fatbusterd

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
klang n brunei
wat to do la....in dat 1.6 L cat...dat car myb cow2..but like cow jalan..hahah..chill la...
politic....shiet!..hahah....if not fast..face it lA...HAHAH

man_

Dec 13, 2005
congrate to Powerzone team...at last ...became a champ last saturday...clocked 11.9...pretty fast for old 4g15 engine....they already prove...not only fast for on the road car...also in drag racing....

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
Ermm..I dunno about the issue in cat 1.6L since I only arrive during kancil cat..
But I noticed an improvement initiated by d organizer... limiting crowd in the race prep/staging area...
As for the go n no-go on d green, maybe spectators do not fully understand what ways actually happening...me as 1 of d driver myself was very clear with explanation on d rules:
U can call it off/ "cut" as long as d Marshall did not press d manual start button yet

To me, I hv fun at th event even I screw up a podium finish opportunity myself...n still think d organizer had done a great job overall

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
jinkl, when the real situation happen? on QF? SF? or Final?
did organizer call both driver for any arrangement for re-run?
about the timing, i thing its very hard to compare rsm timing with the real timing unless the timing stated in the slip is different with what is being displayed on the board... and if this happen actually they can request for confirmation on the spot so that the timing marshall can double check wether got any mistake during key-in result into the chart.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For the first time ever, the legendary Lisbon-Dakar rally has been cancelled. Individual stages have been cancelled before but never the entire rally. Dakar organizer ASO has decided to cancel the race due to terrorist threats from Mauritania. The rally was to run from Lisbon, Portugal to Dakar, Senegal from January 5-20.

Mauritania, formerly a French colony, and the ASO (Amaury Sport...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience