Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Proton Putra

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Good day zthians , here i am today wanna sell my beloved Putra Yr 1997 , planning to get a 4 door car as gonna start a family soon , so to be on the practical side , yes ! a 4 door is more ideal but i need to sell this off b4 proceeding my future undertakings ...

Most part of the car are all stock , yes , if you know me , you will know how paranoid i am with my ride , especially the wear and tear parts ... accident free car , you can bring it to your mech to check it out ... no dents , no rusts and that's for sure ...

i'm the 2nd owner and 1st owner is a friend of mine , had it for 2yrs ++ and most of the wear and tear parts have been changed , from water pump to water jackets etc etc ...

Below are the specs :-
- Titan Adj , friend bought 2 yrs ago , sold to me last year + full serivce by Uncle Richard fr Titan itself
- Evo 3 lower arm + Gti ARB
- E-manage blue tuned by vision autosports in sunway
- 4-1 Hotbits header
- K&N open pod + heat shield
- 2.2" mandrel bent following original route
- UR 4 point bar (engine bay)
- UR 3 point bar (boot)
- 16" rims + 4 federal 595 evo changed early this year before CNY
- Mivec front bumper , fender , signal light , side skirt ... all are original parts.
- interior dashboard stock , CD player + speakers + amp , no longer using Recaros but SSCUS

*SOLD*

Last edited:

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
that is one very very shiny putra.... thumbs up..

free bump for you bro..
thanks bro , yeap , it was a custom pearl black mixed with an expensive coating , this is the 4th yr , and i've nvr polished it b4 , just wax over , new owner just need to polish it ...

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
nice car and well taken care... free bump...

vhks

May 16, 2006
any picture of the interior bro?? how much u willing to let go...please pm me..tq

set'suryo

Known Member
Jan 2, 2005
hmm...my ex ride:driver:..lots of memory with this car:proud:..miss this car very much:bawling:..free bump for u

jeffcws

Known Member
Aug 12, 2004
Visit site
Hi bro, I see u have a black beauty..i m interested, can lower friend? the price........ treat it as helping a car enthusiast like u but no money to buy RX 8.....

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks setsuryo for the bump ...
Hi Jeff kindly check email ... Will update u when I'm back ...

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
nice putra, good condition, decent price....free bump for my reptile friend..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan has finally launched the V36 Skyline Coupe 370GT to the Japanese market with 333ps under the hood, making it the most powerful V6 in its class.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

The V36 Skyline Coupe is powered by VQ37VHR ,also includes Nissan’s new...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience