Accord Euro R CL1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Accord Euro R CL1

maddokun

Dec 28, 2008
Price Down!!67K(Nego)!!First come First serve...Cash Buyer Needed!!

subject: Accord Euro R CL1
Engine capacity:2156cc
Maker: Honda
Mileage:110 000 - 120 000
Reg. year:2009
Transmission:Manual

Text:
Maker :Honda Accord Euro R CL1
Year : 2000
Mileage : 119956 km
Transmission : 5MT
Accident Free

Info:
1. tyre(2009) (215/45R17 continental) + 17" rim (Bridgestone) -
2. Buddy Club racing spec suspension (Adjustable shock adjustment, adjustable spring)
3. New timing belt (changed at 95000km)

Booking fee of RM1000 will be asked for any booking and it's non-refundable.

Payment by cash is preferred. Please ask bank for any loan info (assumed
around 50%(Hong Leong,Affin Bank,RHB).

Attachments

Last edited:

maddokun

Dec 28, 2008
Hi bro,just let you know..im selling all original stuff:wavey:..im sure that you raised the question because of the steering rite?:slug:...sad to say that i changed it becos i dun like the standard one..haha...but if u need the origional steering i can replace it for u:biggrin:...are u interested to buy cash or loan?...if loan kindly contact me for copy of grant,and i will email the scan copy...apply your loan first,if approved contact me for carview...the reason im taking this approach is bcos there are alot of car tester in out there recently..lol..:biggrin:...

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
sus buddy club? I think I know this car hahah......great to see this car coming to Malaysia. I bought my previous CL1 also after being racun-ed by this car. That time it was still with ur sempai (is he?)......]

really great car.....only a few of original Euro R CL1 in Malaysia...really rare species...

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
sus buddy club? I think I know this car hahah......great to see this car coming to Malaysia. I bought my previous CL1 also after being racun-ed by this car. That time it was still with ur sempai (is he?)......]

really great car.....only a few of original Euro R CL1 in Malaysia...really rare species...

Happy Selling....
yulo rrrr

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
Time to praannng again!!. Buy la...hehehehe

BTW, I believe it's a student or personal AP.
So, loan would be difficult.
yayayayaya........wood stereng tuuuuuuuuu..........happy selling......bulet, your twin......eh, ex..........hehehehehe

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
hahaha..why sell? just changed owner right?

a RM208k brand new car in year 2000 now cost RM74k after 10 years. excellent opportunity for those crazy fans of Euro-R :biggrin:

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
Nice ride there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car stranded yesterday infront KFC...car cant start...when turn the key no whining sound from the pump...try to shaken abit the the f-pump relay..but not working like b4 as what i always did..., left the car whole night there..nxt morning came with my mechanic.. they give a try and suddenly the car can start...can hear the f-pump whining when put car key to 'on'.. the question is...what happen to my car?? izzit the fuel pump relay going bad or that the sign of my fuel pump will gone after...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience