[WTA]Inverted Tie Rod Ends

supernova

Known Member
Sep 9, 2005
KL
Hardrace has completed R&D and testing of their inverted tie rod end for EG, EK and DC2.
And the result was very positive
picture shown test mule (prototype). product is currently in production.
DC5 / EP3 setup is currently on the drawing board, estimate for completion in 3 -4 months if everything goes right.

Will keep you guys posted

Attachments

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
Hi guys,

the tie rod end are ready for sale... please check the first post for price and picture...

Faceless

Jan 17, 2005
bro, if my height about 1.5 - 2inch, still need to get this one? can fit to DC5 facelift as well?

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
Ali, i definitely get it...tq bro :top:

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
Faceless,
i think if you drop from the original height you will need this.

WAFS,
added your name...

Faceless

Jan 17, 2005
Faceless,
i think if you drop from the original height you will need this.

WAFS,
added your name...
thanks bro, put in my pending list... i need to lowering my car, camber kit, and RCA 1st my car... will get my DC5 this weekend... :driver:

hope will meet u guy later :thefinger:

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
Apparently I know the sifu that fabricated this set of kit. I did try out the kit but doesn't fit my car. Ep3 ukdm 2003 version . The tie rod master screw size is Abit off. However the
Master fabricater has noted on ep3 required size . I think he will solve this issue. No intention to hijack Ur thread . Just a notification. Anyway to other former. Thread starter is selling this piece off kit at near cost price. Very very very reasonable price . Don't think he's try to make an earning out of this. But more in helping out type r users. Way to go

Last edited:

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
I don't take any benefits from doing this. I just helping you guys out.

limt@t

May 27, 2009
Hi guys,

the tie rod end are ready for sale... please check the first post for price and picture...
Hello bro boulala..i want ask about tie rod end,u still sale the tie rod end?how can i want to contact u?im intrested about that...tq,this is my number 0177777915

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

Just wanna ask how do you guys normally clean your K&N drop in air-filter element? Cuz you know how the economy is not too good nowadays hehe. I read that it's possible to just soak it in soap water and later sun dry it.

Is it important to oil it? Thanks!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience