Accord Euro R CL1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Accord Euro R CL1

maddokun

Dec 28, 2008
Price Down!!67K(Nego)!!First come First serve...Cash Buyer Needed!!

subject: Accord Euro R CL1
Engine capacity:2156cc
Maker: Honda
Mileage:110 000 - 120 000
Reg. year:2009
Transmission:Manual

Text:
Maker :Honda Accord Euro R CL1
Year : 2000
Mileage : 119956 km
Transmission : 5MT
Accident Free

Info:
1. tyre(2009) (215/45R17 continental) + 17" rim (Bridgestone) -
2. Buddy Club racing spec suspension (Adjustable shock adjustment, adjustable spring)
3. New timing belt (changed at 95000km)

Booking fee of RM1000 will be asked for any booking and it's non-refundable.

Payment by cash is preferred. Please ask bank for any loan info (assumed
around 50%(Hong Leong,Affin Bank,RHB).

Attachments

Last edited:

maddokun

Dec 28, 2008
Hi bro,just let you know..im selling all original stuff:wavey:..im sure that you raised the question because of the steering rite?:slug:...sad to say that i changed it becos i dun like the standard one..haha...but if u need the origional steering i can replace it for u:biggrin:...are u interested to buy cash or loan?...if loan kindly contact me for copy of grant,and i will email the scan copy...apply your loan first,if approved contact me for carview...the reason im taking this approach is bcos there are alot of car tester in out there recently..lol..:biggrin:...

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
sus buddy club? I think I know this car hahah......great to see this car coming to Malaysia. I bought my previous CL1 also after being racun-ed by this car. That time it was still with ur sempai (is he?)......]

really great car.....only a few of original Euro R CL1 in Malaysia...really rare species...

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
sus buddy club? I think I know this car hahah......great to see this car coming to Malaysia. I bought my previous CL1 also after being racun-ed by this car. That time it was still with ur sempai (is he?)......]

really great car.....only a few of original Euro R CL1 in Malaysia...really rare species...

Happy Selling....
yulo rrrr

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
Time to praannng again!!. Buy la...hehehehe

BTW, I believe it's a student or personal AP.
So, loan would be difficult.
yayayayaya........wood stereng tuuuuuuuuu..........happy selling......bulet, your twin......eh, ex..........hehehehehe

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
hahaha..why sell? just changed owner right?

a RM208k brand new car in year 2000 now cost RM74k after 10 years. excellent opportunity for those crazy fans of Euro-R :biggrin:

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
Nice ride there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know the contact number of any mudguard shops around PJ? I've seen a few shops beside the slope leading to Tropicana/BU11/BU12 but havent been to any of them yet. Anyone has good experience with any of the shops there? Care to post up the contact number? Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience